Discussion on Islam

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ineedtofindyou
Member since 2007 • 529 Posts

Islam has come to mean 'submission'. The goal of Islam is to bring the whole world into submission to Allah. The Quran (Sura's 2, 4, 5, 9 and 47) teaches that all 'infidels' (non-Muslims) must either convert to Islam or be killed or enslaved. The God of the Bible tells us that conversion is the work of God, therefore no-one can be forced to convert to Christianity.

Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 years old and had sex with her.  Read the Hadith, chapter 7:62-64.  He's a pedophile and that's a sin.  He's a sinner and he is not "good".  The definition of good is to be without sin.  Yet Jesus in the Bible never sinned and even said himself that God alone is Good.  Does that mean Jesis is God?

Jesus Christ said I am the way, the truth and the life.  No one comes to the father except through me.

Is Jesus Good?  Then he is God.  Read Mark 10:18 for reference.   Moses, Isaiah and all the other prophets have sinned, except for Jesus Christ. Muhammad is a pedophile and a liar. 

Peace be with you.

AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AngelB1ack
Member since 2005 • 7936 Posts
I didn't read it but May God be with you..
blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blue_elephant
Member since 2003 • 2954 Posts
Wouldn't preaching hatred be a sin?
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
I didn't read it but May God be with you..AngelB1ack
what a coincidence i didnt either
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ineedtofindyou

Wouldn't preaching hatred be a sin?blue_elephant

I by no means am hating.  I simply ask the question, Is Jesus Good? Has he sinned?

xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xArKKAAaEX
Member since 2006 • 958 Posts
kill em all and let allah sort it out from there
six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 six_shot
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts
Jesus is a part of God. THe holy spirit, jesus, and God are the three head in one. yeah. yes they are good :) Moses and Isaiah were just prophets, they were people. all people sin. Jesus Christ came from God.
Stupid-Bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Stupid-Bastard
Member since 2006 • 3221 Posts
The God of the Bible tells us that conversion is the work of God, therefore no-one can be forced to convert to Christianity.Ineedtofindyou
What are you talking about? Have you ever read the Old Testament?
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ineedtofindyou

kill em all and let allah sort it out from therexArKKAAaEX

But God's kingdom is not of this world.  Why kill people in this life when our fate lies within the next?

xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xArKKAAaEX

[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"]kill em all and let allah sort it out from thereIneedtofindyou

But God's kingdom is not of this world. Why kill people in this life when our fate lies within the next?

so they stop their jihad...they meet their fate anyway, so why not do it now?
blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 blue_elephant

[QUOTE="blue_elephant"]Wouldn't preaching hatred be a sin?Ineedtofindyou

I by no means am hating.  I simply ask the question, Is Jesus Good? Has he sinned?

I don't know. I wasn't alive to observe him.
thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thotoz
Member since 2006 • 941 Posts
What the hell? You're bashing Islam now? Priests telling people to kill Muslims in the name of God is not a sin? Why didnt God strike these Priests? Crusades anyone? Saladin, a Muslim in the Crusades was one of the nicest guys ever.
xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xArKKAAaEX
[QUOTE="thotoz"]What the hell? You're bashing Islam now? Priests telling people to kill Muslims in the name of God is not a sin? Why didnt God strike these Priests? Crusades anyone? Saladin, a Muslim in the Crusades was one of the nicest guys ever.

because that was back in the day when no one knew better
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

[QUOTE="blue_elephant"]Wouldn't preaching hatred be a sin?blue_elephant

Did his actions not confirm that he was God?  Have you ever read the article of Josepheous?  He was a jewish historian for the Romans and spoke oif the things Jesus did and accomplished.  Jesus' actions justify him being God.

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ineedtofindyou

What the hell? You're bashing Islam now? Priests telling people to kill Muslims in the name of God is not a sin? Why didnt God strike these Priests? Crusades anyone? Saladin, a Muslim in the Crusades was one of the nicest guys ever.thotoz

Just because the crusaders called themselves Christian does not mean God isokay with their actions.  I am by no means discussing the people of the Islamic faith, but the the faith and beliefs itself.

And being nice doesn't justify anything.  Saladin was a liar, a thief, and an aldulterer at heart.  Just like you and me. 

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"]kill em all and let allah sort it out from therexArKKAAaEX

But God's kingdom is not of this world. Why kill people in this life when our fate lies within the next?

We aren't God though.  We can't create life nor do we have the authority to destroy life either.

six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 six_shot
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts

[QUOTE="thotoz"]What the hell? You're bashing Islam now? Priests telling people to kill Muslims in the name of God is not a sin? Why didnt God strike these Priests? Crusades anyone? Saladin, a Muslim in the Crusades was one of the nicest guys ever.Ineedtofindyou

Just because the crusaders called themselves Christian does not mean God isokay with their actions.  I am by no means discussing the people of the Islamic faith, but the the faith and beliefs itself.

And being nice doesn't justify anything.  Saladin was a liar, a thief, a urder and aldulterer at heart.  Just like you and me. 

tru dat
blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 blue_elephant
[QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

Did his actions not confirm that he was God?  Have you ever read the article of Josepheous?  He was a jewish historian for the Romans and spoke oif the things Jesus did and accomplished.  Jesus' actions justify him being God.

How do his actions prove this? Explain it. Don't just keep asking questions. Don't get me wrong, Jesus is one of the people I respect the most, but it seems to me that all you're interested in is bashing other religions.
im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 im_very_kind
Member since 2007 • 411 Posts

Islam has come to mean 'submission'. The goal of Islam is to bring the whole world into submission to Allah. The Quran (Sura's 2, 4, 5, 9 and 47) teaches that all 'infidels' (non-Muslims) must either convert to Islam or be killed or enslaved. The God of the Bible tells us that conversion is the work of God, therefore no-one can be forced to convert to Christianity.

Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 years old and had sex with her. Read the Hadith, chapter 7:62-64. He's a pedophile and that's a sin. He's a sinner and he is not "good". The definition of good is to be without sin. Yet Jesus in the Bible never sinned and even said himself that God alone is Good. Does that mean Jesis is God?

Jesus Christ said I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

Is Jesus Good? Then he is God. Read Mark 10:18 for reference. Moses, Isaiah and all the other prophets have sinned, except for Jesus Christ. Muhammad is a pedophile and a liar.

Peace be with you.

Ineedtofindyou
judea, christianity, islam what do they truely have in common? theyre all a bunch of sh*t european paganism for the win.
xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 xArKKAAaEX
[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"]kill em all and let allah sort it out from thereIneedtofindyou

We aren't God though. We can't create life nor do we have the authority to destroy life either.

....but we are America
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 years old and had sex with her. Read the Hadith, chapter 7:62-64. He's a pedophile and that's a sin. He's a sinner and he is not "good". The definition of good is to be without sin. Yet Jesus in the Bible never sinned and even said himself that God alone is Good. Does that mean Jesis is God?

Jesus Christ said I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

Is Jesus Good? Then he is God. Read Mark 10:18 for reference. Moses, Isaiah and all the other prophets have sinned, except for Jesus Christ. Muhammad is a pedophile and a liar.

Peace be with you.

im_very_kind

judea, christianity, islam what do they truely have in common? theyre all a bunch of sh*t european paganism for the win.

haha I love your logic. :)

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

We aren't God though. We can't create life nor do we have the authority to destroy life either.

....but we are America

We are also sinners.  Do we have the right to kill other sinners?

xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 xArKKAAaEX
[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

....but we are America

We are also sinners. Do we have the right to kill other sinners?

yes
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

How do his actions prove this? Explain it. Don't just keep asking questions. Don't get me wrong, Jesus is one of the people I respect the most, but it seems to me that all you're interested in is bashing other religions.

If we don't judge Christ by his words, we can judge him on his actions.

His actions prove that he is the messiah and they fit within the scriptures(being born of a virgin, the nailing to the cross, the healing of the sick, etc).

The actions justify his words and his life justify scripture. If you have any other questions please ask.

thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thotoz
six_shot lol Me and him just had a discussion via private messages, and according to him Christians worship "The God" and Muslims worship "Allah" a person. lol dude Allah means God. He said that other religions worship sun gods,etc and are false and only the Christian 'God" is the true god. He also said the world is only 6000 years old. Where the hell did dinosaurs come from them? After saying the world is only 6000 years old you really cannot discuss anything more in this thread or debate.
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MordusMythril
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts
It's kinda ironic how people constantly bash Islam and claim that everyone is a jihadist if they follow it, because in Arabic, Islam translates into "peace". It's just the radical Muslims that go and ruin the reputation. It's a shame how ignorant people are about eachother these days.
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

....but we are America

yes

What's that saying about ourselves then?  They commit the action and we condemn them when we ourselves are already condemned because of our own sinful natures evidenced by our own conscience?

xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xArKKAAaEX
[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

....but we are America

yes

What's that saying about ourselves then? They commit the action and we condemn them when we ourselves are already condemned because of our own sinful natures evidenced by our own conscience?

.....yes
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ineedtofindyou

six_shot lol Me and him just had a discussion via private messages, and according to him Christians worship "The God" and Muslims worship "Allah" a person. lol dude Allah means God. He said that other religions worship sun gods,etc and are false and only the Christian 'God" is the true god. He also said the world is only 6000 years old. Where the hell did dinosaurs come from them? After saying the world is only 6000 years old you really cannot discuss anything more in this thread or debate.thotoz

I think he is referring tothe time of Adam's death to Noah's Ark, The birth of the Messiah to present day.  I need to go to the local college around here and ask some evolutionists and creationists what they think and somewhat buid some answers here.

But your opinions shouldn't halt any kind of debate like this.

blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 blue_elephant
[QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

His actions prove that he is the messiah and they fit within the scriptures(being born of a virgin, the nailing to the cross, the healing of the sick, etc).

The actions justify his words and his life justify scripture. If you have any other questions please ask.

Moses and Elijah did similar things. Why don't they count?
haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts

It's kinda ironic how people constantly bash Islam and claim that everyone is a jihadist if they follow it, because in Arabic, Islam translates into "peace". It's just the radical Muslims that go and ruin the reputation. It's a shame how ignorant people are about eachother these days.
MordusMythril

Finally, a sane voice. And TC, I don' t know where you got those ludicrous claims from, but they are all false.

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

....but we are America

yes

What's that saying about ourselves then? They commit the action and we condemn them when we ourselves are already condemned because of our own sinful natures evidenced by our own conscience?

.....yes

Then its this mentality that is bringing an end to the world.  Who are we to say the next coming of Christ isn't closer than ever? 

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ineedtofindyou

[QUOTE="MordusMythril"]It's kinda ironic how people constantly bash Islam and claim that everyone is a jihadist if they follow it, because in Arabic, Islam translates into "peace". It's just the radical Muslims that go and ruin the reputation. It's a shame how ignorant people are about eachother these days.
haloraider

Finally, a sane voice. And TC, I don' t know where you got those ludicrous claims from, but they are all false.

Then by all means, prove me wrong.

MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MordusMythril
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts
[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

....but we are America

yes

.....yes

Then its this mentality that is bringing an end to the world. Who are we to say the next coming of Christ isn't closer than ever?

Christ is an illusion. Man has always been the self-destructive hypocritical catalyst to their own demise since society was founded. Nothing can save us from our nature, for it is inherent in everyone.
thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thotoz
There are radical Muslims, and there were radical Christians (time of Crusades). There's always radicals for any religions. You can't base the religion off of those individuals who are a minority.
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

They were prophets foretelling of the coming messiah.  Did Moses or any other prophet raise someone from the dead?  Did they rise up from the grave after 3 days?

Indeed, they were given blessings from God to spread his word for the fulfillment of the coming messiah, but that was their purpose.  Christ performed greater feats and fulfilled the promises of those prophets.

xArKKAAaEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xArKKAAaEX
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"]kill em all and let allah sort it out from thereMordusMythril

....but we are America

yes

.....yes

Then its this mentality that is bringing an end to the world. Who are we to say the next coming of Christ isn't closer than ever?

Christ is an illusion. Man has always been the self-destructive hypocritical catalyst to their own demise since society was founded. Nothing can save us from our nature, for it is inherent in everyone.

honestly, im surprised we have made it this far without killing each other completely
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ineedtofindyou

There are radical Muslims, and there were radical Christians (time of Crusades). There's always radicals for any religions. You can't base the religion off of those individuals who are a minority.thotoz

True.  Couldn't agree more.

thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thotoz
Also, I'm not that educational on Christianity, but can someone describe the Flood and Adam and Eve to me and how it could possibly be true of their actions? What about the Flood, and wasn't Noah some hundred years old? Is that possible? When I was a little kid my neighbour was a Christian and I believe I remember that from the Bible some individual was 500+ years old, or at least was known as the oldest man. Anyone remember his name?
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

[QUOTE="xArKKAAaEX"]kill em all and let allah sort it out from thereMordusMythril

....but we are America

yes

.....yes

Man has always been self-destructive because of our sinful nature.  It is inherent in everyone because of the original sin.

And you're wrong, the only thing that can save us from our sinful ways is repentence of both spirit and mind through Christ.

morewasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 morewasabi
Member since 2006 • 1641 Posts

There are radical Muslims, and there were radical Christians (time of Crusades). There's always radicals for any religions. You can't base the religion off of those individuals who are a minority.thotoz

QFT. It's truly amazing how few people on these forums see this.

Human nature dictates that any group of sufficient size will contain a decent percentage of idiots and *ssholes, especially if that group accepts anyone who wishes to join.

blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 blue_elephant
[QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

They were prophets foretelling of the coming messiah.  Did Moses or any other prophet raise someone from the dead?  Did they rise up from the grave after 3 days?

Indeed, they were given blessings from God to spread his word for the fulfillment of the coming messiah, but that was their purpose.  Christ performed greater feats and fulfilled the promises of those prophets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah "According to the Hebrew Bible, Elijah raised the dead,"
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Ineedtofindyou

Also, I'm not that educational on Christianity, but can someone describe the Flood and Adam and Eve to me and how it could possibly be true of their actions? What about the Flood, and wasn't Noah some hundred years old? Is that possible? When I was a little kid my neighbour was a Christian and I believe I remember that from the Bible some individual was 500+ years old, or at least was known as the oldest man. Anyone remember his name?thotoz

Hope these help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_eve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah%27s_ark

lol it's late and I'm lazy.

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah "According to the Hebrew Bible, Elijah raised the dead,"

lmao I forgot about him.  Ok fine. But what about the water into wine? The lepers? The blind man? :P

blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 blue_elephant
[QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

lmao I forgot about him.  Ok fine. But what about the water into wine? The lepers? The blind man? :P

I don't recall exactly where but I believe he called down a pillar of flame from heaven.

EDIT: anyway, I'd say if someone could raise people from the dead, they could practice miracles similar to the ones you spoke of.

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

I don't recall exactly where but I believe he called down a pillar of flame from heaven.

Yeah, Something along those lines.  I really need to brush up my old testament readings.  If anything, it just leads me into seeing how influential and important these prophets were.  I also remember reading up on John the baptist and his story. lol good times. 

Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"][QUOTE="blue_elephant"][QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

EDIT: anyway, I'd say if someone could raise people from the dead, they could practice miracles similar to the ones you spoke of.

Yes, because they recieved their divine nature through God. But Christ was born and outnumbered the amount of miracles the prophets had done.  Ever time Christ went into a new city he performed multitudes of miracles. And ultimately coming from the dead to fulfill His Father's will.

blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 blue_elephant

Yeah, Something along those lines.  I really need to brush up my old testament readings.  If anything, it just leads me into seeing how influential and important these prophets were.  I also remember reading up on John the baptist and his story. lol good times. 

Ineedtofindyou

Don't forget about Elisha either. Here is a list of miracles done by both. 

Elijah:

1) Causing the rain the cease for 3 1/2 years (1Ki 17:1)

2) Being fed by the ravens (1Ki 17:4)

3) Miracle of the barrel of meal and cruse of oil (1Ki 17:14)

4) Resurrection of the widow's son (1Ki 17:22)

5) Calling of fire from heaven on the altar (1Ki 18:38)

6) Causing it to rain (1Ki 18:45)

7) Prophecy that Ahab's sons would all be destroyed (1Ki 21:22)

8) Prophecy that Jezebel would be eaten by dogs (1Ki 21:23)

9) Prophecy that Ahaziah would die of his illness (2Ki 1:4)

10) Calling fire from heaven upon the first 50 soldiers (2Ki 2:10)

11) Calling fire from heaven upon the second 50 soldiers (2Ki 2:12)

12) Parting of the Jordan (2Ki 2:8)

13) Prophecy that Elisha should have a double portion of his spirit (2Ki 2:10)

14) Being caught up to heaven in a whirlwind (2Ki 2:11)

Elisha:

1) Parting of the Jordan (2Ki 2:14)

2) Healing of the waters (2Ki 2:21)

3) Curse of the she bears (2Ki 2:24)

4) Filling of the valley with water (2Ki 3:17)

5) Deception of the Moabites with the valley of blood (2Ki 3:22)

6) Miracle of the vessels of oil (2Ki 4:4)

7) Prophecy that the Shunammite woman would have a son (2Ki 4:16)

8) Resurrection of the Shunammite's son (2Ki 4:34)

9) Healing of the gourds (2Ki 4:41)

10) Miracle of the bread (2Ki 4:43)

11) Healing of Naaman (2Ki 5:14)

12) Perception of Gehazi's transgression (2Ki 5:26)

13) Cursing Gehazi with leprosy (2Ki 5:27)

14) Floating of the axe head (2Ki 6:6)

15) Prophecy of the Syrian battle plans (2Ki 6:9)

16) Vision of the chariots (2Ki 6:17)

17) Smiting the Syrian army with blindness (2Ki 6:18)

18) Restoring the sight of the Syrian army (2Ki 6:20)

19) Prophecy of the end of the great famine (2Ki 7:1)

20) Prophecy that the scoffing nobleman would see, but not partake of, the abundance (2Ki 7:2)

21) Deception of the Syrians with the sound of chariots (2Ki 7:6)

22) Prophecy of the seven-year famine (2Ki 8:1)

23) Prophecy of Benhadad's untimely death (2Ki 8:10)

24) Prophecy of Hazael's cruelty to Israel (2Ki 8:12)

25) Prophecy that Jehu would smite the house of Ahab (2Ki 9:7)

26) Prophecy that Joash would smite the Syrians at Aphek (2Ki 13:17)

27) Prophecy that Joash would smite Syria thrice but not consume it (2Ki 13:19)

28) Resurrection of the man touched by his bones (2Ki 13:21)

Besides that, in the bible is says at one point that jesus grew in wisdom and in god's favor. Wouldn't that imply that at one point he was flawed? How could an infallible being improve? Secondly, even if you dislike a religion that's no reason to disrespect them. If you recall jesus says: "This is my commandment, That ye love one another"

thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thotoz
Just read the Noah/Adam&Eve. I don't know what to think of the Vessel Noah created. I don't know if I should believe in it. And Adam&Eve being the first man and woman on earth? What the hell are the Neantherdal fossils then?
Ineedtofindyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ineedtofindyou
[QUOTE="Ineedtofindyou"]

blue_elephant

If you recall jesus says: "This is my commandment, That ye love one another"

And you assume I hate and am disgusted?  I'm simply having an intelligent discussion with you guys.  I love muslims and atheists and agnostics.  Don't assume that I don't, even if that's what you're interpreting from my words.