Dad shoots, kills boy found inside daughter’s bedroom.

• 127 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

This reminded me of the Purge, lol.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

Soooo, why did the father killed the teen again?

"Because he was reaching for something" is no excuse to shoot someone.

What if he was reaching for a gun?

Then the father would have had the right to shoot in self-defense. But he would have to see the gun first, not just assume he's about to pull one out. And the teen wasn't even armed. So now a kid is dead because of a trigger happy asshole; his dimwit daughter didn't help the situation either.

Really, all the dad had to do was ask the kid to leave his house, or just call the police. But nope, he just had to get a hair up his ass and make the worst attempt at preserving the "purity" of his daughter's vagina.

There's a stranger in his daughter's room who then attempted to reach for something after being told not to move. Sounds like the dad had every right to shoot him

Sephir0th_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Sephir0th_
Member since 2004 • 1378 Posts

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

Then the father would have had the right to shoot in self-defense. But he would have to see the gun first, not just assume he's about to pull one out. And the teen wasn't even armed. So now a kid is dead because of a trigger happy asshole; his dimwit daughter didn't help the situation either.

Really, all the dad had to do was ask the kid to leave his house, or just call the police. But nope, he just had to get a hair up his ass and make the worst attempt at preserving the "purity" of his daughter's vagina.

There's a stranger in his daughter's room who then attempted to reach for something after being told not to move. Sounds like the dad had every right to shoot him

Excuse me, but that is just insane. So long as the shooter tells everyone he said "Don't move", post-shooting, he is justified? I'm sure glad you're not in a judicial position.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lostrib

@Sephir0th_ said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

Excuse me, but that is just insane. So long as the shooter tells everyone he said "Don't move", post-shooting, he is justified? I'm sure glad you're not in a judicial position.

Do you have proof otherwise?

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

I bet his daughter feels pretty damn stupid right about now. I don't blame the father at all. Sure it sucks that the kid is dead, but I have to blame the daughter here for lying and saying she didn't know the kid. If I was the father and my daughter told me she didn't know him, I would have shot him too if I said don't move and he went to grab at something.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Pussy kills.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Eso es puro loco

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

I can see how that's logical, but the situation could have still ended up with someone not dying. The dad is still a trigger happy dumbass.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#59 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@playmynutz said:

Eso es puro loco

En realidad una tragedia.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

I can see how that's logical, but the situation could have still ended up with someone not dying. The dad is still a trigger happy dumbass.

I would seriously like to know where some of you learned how to defend yourselves in a life or death situation.

It takes less than one second for a competent person to pull a gun out and fire. When you see somebody reaching for what may or may not be a weapon after you told them not to move how do you know they are not reaching for a gun? The second you waited could be what kills you. This isn't Call of Duty, where you can bring a knife to a gunfight and win.

If anybody deserves the blame it is the daughter. Yes, teenagers have sex, a lot of them lost their virginity before they could legally smoke a cigarette. But instead of owning up to the fact that she had her boyfriend in the room she claims she doesn't know the man. As a father, after hearing she doesn't know him I'm going to assume this guy broke in and is trying to rape my daughter and I will do what is necessary to protect her.

All of you can say otherwise, but when your life, or the life of your child is at risk you will do what is necessary. If the DA decides to press charges the jury will most likely see it the same way and acquit him.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#61 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

we need to ban guns purchased for self defense.

They end up with tragedy more often than they actually save people.

Ummm no.....the media only reports the tragedies when they happen, you are never going to hear about crimes PREVENTED with a gun, not sexy enough. But yea, keep on practicing shit gun control logic.

But yea...according to this professor privately owned firearms STOP 2.5 million crimes per year. Took me like 10 seconds to find that....if you don't like it I am sure I can find more.

there is a reason why the US has the highest gun related murders in the western world.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

you know whats missing from this story?

Was the teen the kid was having sex with Black?

Oh if it was.... this story is gold.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
@comp_atkins said:

ah the old "i saw him reach for something" line.. gets you out of a pinch ever time.

The guy was probably reaching for his pants.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Must be a new form of birth control.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#65 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Must be a new form of birth control.

Only if he had shot the daughter.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 lostrib

@gamerguru100 said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

It's more like his daughter is a dumb shit for not saying she knows the guy

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#67  Edited By lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

@GazaAli said:

Probably because his son told him there was an intruder on the house, he went to check, he indeed found someone in the house WITH HIS DAUGHTER and the stupid daughter told him she did not know the guy.

Seriously, put yourself in that situation, you walk in your daughter's room at night and you see a guy standing there and the girl says "DAD I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS", what the hell would you do?

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lightleggy
@toast_burner said:

@vfibsux said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@toast_burner said:

So he's a murderer and his daughter is an idiot.

Well realistically I expect the dude to a be a massive douchebag if he charges into her daughters room with a freaking gun, so I really wouldn't be to shocked if the guy is a borderline abusive father.

Yea because only a douchebag would use a gun to defend his family. Where the **** do you people come from? Don't say it.....any criminals listening will want to find out where you live for an easy victim.

How on earth was he defending her?

did you read the part where the girl shouted she had no idea who the guy was?

In other words.."DAD HOME INVADER ON MY ROOM"

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69  Edited By theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

I would seriously like to know where some of you learned how to defend yourselves in a life or death situation.

It takes less than one second for a competent person to pull a gun out and fire. When you see somebody reaching for what may or may not be a weapon after you told them not to move how do you know they are not reaching for a gun? The second you waited could be what kills you. This isn't Call of Duty, where you can bring a knife to a gunfight and win.

If anybody deserves the blame it is the daughter. Yes, teenagers have sex, a lot of them lost their virginity before they could legally smoke a cigarette. But instead of owning up to the fact that she had her boyfriend in the room she claims she doesn't know the man. As a father, after hearing she doesn't know him I'm going to assume this guy broke in and is trying to rape my daughter and I will do what is necessary to protect her.

All of you can say otherwise, but when your life, or the life of your child is at risk you will do what is necessary. If the DA decides to press charges the jury will most likely see it the same way and acquit him.

And how does the father know it is a life or death situation? He doesn't, he just assumes it is and, surprise surprise, it turns into a life and death situation, at least for the kid. "Those fond of displaying grim fearlessness will inevitably develop an extremely combative mind that disregards other people with contempt."

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 gamerguru100

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

It's more like his daughter is a dumb shit for not saying she knows the guy

I can agree with you there 100%.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 theone86

@lightleggy said:

@GazaAli said:

Probably because his son told him there was an intruder on the house, he went to check, he indeed found someone in the house WITH HIS DAUGHTER and the stupid daughter told him she did not know the guy.

Seriously, put yourself in that situation, you walk in your daughter's room at night and you see a guy standing there and the girl says "DAD I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS", what the hell would you do?

My first reaction would not be to shoot him. My reaction would be to try to figure out what's going on (and if there's a boy in bed with my daughter my first thought is not that she's in danger). I'm also realizing that it's a tense situation and sticking a gun in his face might not be the most constructive thing ever, and I'm certainly not going to shoot him as soon as he twitches.

As for the girl lying, teens are going to do stupid things. Adults are supposed to act like, well, adults.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ad1x2

@theone86 said:

@ad1x2 said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

And how does the father know it is a life or death situation? He doesn't, he just assumes it is and, surprise surprise, it turns into a life and death situation, at least for the kid. "Those fond of displaying grim fearlessness will inevitably develop an extremely combative mind that disregards other people with contempt."

You're right. He doesn't know because he can't see what the young man was pulling out.

My advice to you, if you ever find yourself on the business end of a pistol, is to FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. It doesn't matter if you believe the person pointing a gun at you is wrong, you don't want to give them a reason to pull the trigger.

If you are defending your home and you see somebody reaching into their pocket or some other area not visible to you there is no way to verify they aren't pulling out a gun. With that, they can feel threatened and can shoot you.

I know anti-gun logic tells you to wait until you actually see the gun but in the real world that is a gamble that could get you killed if they are armed. Plus, it was late, it may have been dark, and the daughter lied and said he was a stranger. Three reasons I wouldn't want to be that guy unrelated to the actual shooting.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 theone86

@ad1x2 said:

@theone86 said:

@ad1x2 said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

You're right. He doesn't know because he can't see what the young man was pulling out.

My advice to you, if you ever find yourself on the business end of a pistol, is to FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. It doesn't matter if you believe the person pointing a gun at you is wrong, you don't want to give them a reason to pull the trigger.

If you are defending your home and you see somebody reaching into their pocket or some other area not visible to you there is no way to verify they aren't pulling out a gun. With that, they can feel threatened and can shoot you.

I know anti-gun logic tells you to wait until you actually see the gun but in the real world that is a gamble that could get you killed if they are armed. Plus, it was late, it may have been dark, and the daughter lied and said he was a stranger. Three reasons I wouldn't want to be that guy unrelated to the actual shooting.

I try to avoid ending up on the business ends of guns by, as a general rule, not hanging out with gun-toting nutjobs that will shoot you the first time you twitch.

There's no way to verify it, but that doesn't mean they should shoot first and ask questions later. The default mindset should not be that everyone in the world is armed, dangerous, and out to hurt me and my family. When you go around with that mindset you wind up in situations exactly like this and end up shooting an innocent kid and ending his life. So yeah, MAYBE that kid could have had a gun and MAYBE the kid was reaching for it when THE DAD came into the room and started yelling and sticking a gun in his face, but simply taking a moment to assess the situation (or holstering the gun for a moment when you realize that finding a boy in your daughter's bed is an emotional situation) can save lives in these situations. Maybe that puts the dad in this situation at a slightly increased risk, but that's on him for dragging a gun into that situation in the first place and making the kid scared and uncomfortable by brandishing it at him.

Anti-gun logic, you are a piece of work. No one here is trying to argue that people can't keep guns for self-defense, no one is trying to conduct a crusade. All we are asking is for gun owners to show some restraint and assess situations fully before they go blowing people away (because **** people's lives, right, they're nowhere near as important as gun owners' need to feel in complete control of each and every situation), and you go straight into your little persecution complex. There's absolutely no give with you people. Gun owners are always right because no matter how emotionally charged the situation, no matter if they create the situation or not by pulling the gun in the first place or taking it upon themselves to be vigilantes, they can always argue after the fact that they thought they saw a weapon or they feared for their life or any other justification they can come up with. Don't possibly ask if there was anything they could have done better because THEY are always the ones at risk, even though when someone actually dies it's invariably someone WITH a gun confronting someone who ends up NOT having a gun. When people look for trouble then they find it, and this man was looking fro trouble.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#74 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

@GazaAli said:

never happen in middle-east?

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

@loco145 said:

A Houston-area father fatally shot a 17-year-old boy who was inside his teen daughter's bedroom early Thursday morning, MyFoxHouston.com reported.

The father, who was not identified, was notified by one of his children that there was someone in his 16-year-old daughter's room, the report said. He reportedly found his daughter in bed with the teen.

The confrontation occurred around 2:20 a.m. The father had a gun and asked the teen to identify himself, police said, according to the report. His daughter reportedly told her father that she did not know the teen and that the two were not in bed.

The father said he told the teen not to move, but reportedly saw the teen reach for something, at which point police say the father opened fire. The teen did not have a gun. His daughter later confessed that she did indeed know the teen, the report said.

Source.

Best girlfriend ever?

Another pisode from The Game of thrones ... lol

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ad1x2

@theone86: i am a firm believer in gun safety. However, I am also a firm believer in protecting my family. If I am told an intruder is in my daughter's room I'm going to grab my pistol and come to her aid. If I see a stranger in there and she tells me she doesn't know him the first thing I am going to think is she is about to be raped. From that point on, I will point my weapon at the stranger and order him to get up so I can order him outside and call the police. If I see him reach for something I can't see after I told him not to move I am going to assume the worst (gun) and open fire. There was no malice, it was me protecting my daughter and myself.

It is very likely that is how it went down, which is what the story sounds like in the link. A father was coming to his daugher's rescue and because of her lie he mistook him for a hostile person and shot him. Not all shootings resulting in the accidental death of an innocent person are done by bloodthirsty gun-toting morons but some people who are anti-gun like to paint that picture. And yes, some people here are advocating that the US bans guns.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

Wow, the daughter is a bitch. Way to stick up for the guy you were just fucking.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@vfibsux said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@toast_burner said:

So he's a murderer and his daughter is an idiot.

Well realistically I expect the dude to a be a massive douchebag if he charges into her daughters room with a freaking gun, so I really wouldn't be to shocked if the guy is a borderline abusive father.

Yea because only a douchebag would use a gun to defend his family. Where the **** do you people come from? Don't say it.....any criminals listening will want to find out where you live for an easy victim.

I live in a country where almost nobody has guns, and it's safe to say getting robbed and/or murdered is pretty rare.

And he is a douchebag if he charges with a loaded gun with the safety off into the room because he hears a racket in the middle of the day, it's pretty obvious what the idiots intention was.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

@Masculus said:

He should have better judgement. His daughter is just a slut, like any teenager these days.

You know? lol. So simple...You catch your daughter in bed with a boy around her age...you dont hear her screaming or anything...chances are she was willingly having sex with her. And besides, nowadays girls are having sex at 12 so its not so far fetched that your daughter would sneak a guy into her house. Kids are so dumb now...how about having your lil sex session when your parents ARE NOT HOME?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@hippiesanta said:

@GazaAli said:

never happen in middle-east?

I thought we're the only people that are constantly accused of "sanctioning" honor killing. Its quite funny that you bring this up since I was meaning to make a special point about it but chose not to. Next time someone starts talking shit about the social norms of the middle east, I'll make sure to remind them of how many people get shot needlessly in the U.S, among whom those that get shot because of infidelity and "protecting" one's daughter honor.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

I seriously hope you never have kids.

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#83  Edited By redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Come on, does anyone actually believe the dad thought this kid was an intruder? The kid just happened to sneak into a crowded house, jump into bed with a girl his own age and have her not make a sound? Anyone with half a brain could have figured out what was going on. And I'm tired of hearing "oh, he was reaching for something!" as an excuse for murder. Seriously, was he stashing a Glock in his undies while he was porking your daughter?

The daughter was stupid, but teenagers in general are stupid. The dad was a grown man who should have had the brain capacity and judgement to realize what was going on. Also, this isn't an issue of gun control, the dad could have just as easily murdered that kid with a hunting rifle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#84 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts
@elkoldo said:

@Master_Live said:

Tragic. But lets look at it this way, now this boy can't be ridden with soul crushing College Debt.

So you finally felt sad about something , eh ? 'Cause earlier today I heard you say in some thread that you don't care about nothing no more.Damn I can't remember that thread's title, I'd love to link it here.

On the subject ,I believe the dad was right.A stranger in a girl's room ,whom she claims she doesn't know, apparently reaching out for his gun , indeed should be shot in the dick and the balls.

I believe what he said was that he "wasn't shocked by anything anymore", not "don't care about anything anymore" assuming we're talking about the same thread =P

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#85  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Ummm no.....the media only reports the tragedies when they happen, you are never going to hear about crimes PREVENTED with a gun, not sexy enough. But yea, keep on practicing shit gun control logic.

But yea...according to this professor privately owned firearms STOP 2.5 million crimes per year. Took me like 10 seconds to find that....if you don't like it I am sure I can find more.

You're linking to an interview about a study performed in 1991 and the article to which you've linked contains no information about the study's methodology. Great research there, buddy

Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Strakha
Member since 2003 • 1824 Posts

This story brings back memories. Glad I'm still alive. I don't know how many times I had to stay under the covers and pretend to be another chick having a sleep over lol. In retrospect I feel sorry for the dads as I don't think many of them were fooled but went along with the lie anyway.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 lightleggy

@redstorm72 said:

Come on, does anyone actually believe the dad thought this kid was an intruder? The kid just happened to sneak into a crowded house, jump into bed with a girl his own age and have her not make a sound? Anyone with half a brain could have figured out what was going on. And I'm tired of hearing "oh, he was reaching for something!" as an excuse for murder. Seriously, was he stashing a Glock in his undies while he was porking your daughter?

The daughter was stupid, but teenagers in general are stupid. The dad was a grown man who should have had the brain capacity and judgement to realize what was going on. Also, this isn't an issue of gun control, the dad could have just as easily murdered that kid with a hunting rifle.

Everyone here should stop thinking that people have this giant number displaying their age right on top of their heads, or that everyone in the same age group will look the same.

When I was in highschool, I had classmates who looked like they were 25 and they were actually 16 years old.

these 2 girls are only 1 year appart in age (17 and 16), yet one of them already looks like a woman in her mid 20s

Stop being so dumb, not everyone looks their age, the father entered the room in the middle of the night and she found a guy and his daughter told him she had no idea who the guy was, of course he was going to get deffensive.

and before you go "oh nom trigger happy!" may I remind you that the guy told him to freeze? instead of busting the door and shooting a hole through him at once?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 lostrib

@bforrester420 said:

@vfibsux said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

You're linking to an interview about a study performed in 1991 and the article to which you've linked contains no information about the study's methodology. Great research there, buddy

Well at least he did research. That's better than saying we should ban guns because you say it causes more tragedy than saving people without providing any sources.

But there is this: http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries

"crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves"

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By gamerguru100

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@lostrib said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@Master_Live said:

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

I seriously hope you never have kids.

Don't worry your pretty head about it. They're a pain in the ass, anyway.

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

@lightleggy: It doesn't really matter how old he looked, the fact is, the dad murdered a child in cold blood. If this was rape, why the hell didn't the daughter make a sound? If the kid had a weapon, where the **** was he stashing it? I find it hard to believe that he had a gun stuffed down his pants while he was making out with the daughter. How do we know the kid really even reached for something (what was he doing, pulling out his wallet)? Seems like an attempt by the father to cover up the fact he just plain murdered a kid for no reason other than his daughters feeble lie. If the dad had bothered to think for a second instead of trying to play the hero and blast a rapist full of holes, he would have come to the obvious conclusion that his daughter is like every other teenager on the planet (ie. horny).

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ad1x2

@II_Seraphim_II said:

@Masculus said:

He should have better judgement. His daughter is just a slut, like any teenager these days.

You know? lol. So simple...You catch your daughter in bed with a boy around her age...you dont hear her screaming or anything...chances are she was willingly having sex with her. And besides, nowadays girls are having sex at 12 so its not so far fetched that your daughter would sneak a guy into her house. Kids are so dumb now...how about having your lil sex session when your parents ARE NOT HOME?

A lack of screaming doesn't mean a rape isn't taking place. Some rape victims may go into shock and not make a sound while being raped. Or a rapist could cover their mouth and order them to be quiet or they will kill them. Not all rapes happen the way movies and TV shows portray them and as a dad trying to protect your daughter you are going to take her word for it when she says she doesn't know the guy, even though she may be lying to cover her own ass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

@II_Seraphim_II said:

@Masculus said:

A lack of screaming doesn't mean a rape isn't taking place. Some rape victims may go into shock and not make a sound while being raped. Or a rapist could cover their mouth and order them to be quiet or they will kill them. Not all rapes happen the way movies and TV shows portray them and as a dad trying to protect your daughter you are going to take her word for it when she says she doesn't know the guy, even though she may be lying to cover her own ass.

Even if she doesn't know him, that still doesn't mean it's rape.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ad1x2

@toast_burner said:

@ad1x2 said:

@II_Seraphim_II said:

@Masculus said:

Even if she doesn't know him, that still doesn't mean it's rape.

I didn't say it was rape. I just said that a lack of screaming shouldn't be taken as a sign a rape isn't taking place. A concerned dad who cares about his daughter is usually going to think the worst when he is told a strange man is in her room and take action to protect her. Add the fact that she claimed that she didn't know who he is and the first thing that will come to most people's minds is rapist.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

@II_Seraphim_II said:

@Masculus said:

You come in (if you are paranoid like this dude just have the gun out of sight at least), check what the hell is going on, ask your daughter what she is doing, go from there.

Not SWAT style blast door down with gun drawn, aim at the kid and blow his head off the second he twitches because your daughter doesn't want to tell you she is having sex with him.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@chaplainDMK said:

You come in (if you are paranoid like this dude just have the gun out of sight at least), check what the hell is going on, ask your daughter what she is doing, go from there.

Uh, that's basically what he did. He checked what was going on, saw a strange man in his house, asked the daughter if she knew the guy, and then went from there. Even after discovering that no one knew the guy (which gives the father every justification to assume that the man is an intruder), he still told the guy to freeze so that he could contact the police.

I don't know what world you people live in where you find a stranger in your home, nobody in the house knows the dude, and you just think, "gee, there must be a perfectly innocent explanation for all this; we should probably discuss it over tea." It's a sad situation and it's tragic the the dude died, but he should have stayed still and waited to explain it to the police. And the blame for this really lies on the daughter, not the father. She was the only one in this story who had the ability to establish that the dude had any business being there, and instead she said, "nope, I don't know who the hell this guy is."

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By gamerguru100

@lightleggy said:

@redstorm72 said:

Damn they're hot. Too bad they're not legal...yet.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

you guys are all thinking about this the wrong way. it's the little kid's fault who ratted out to his parents that his sister was getting busy. what a cockblocker.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

you guys are all thinking about this the wrong way. it's the little kid's fault who ratted out to his parents that his sister was getting busy. what a cockblocker.

Yeah, same thing I was thinking.

Cockblocking snitch.

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts

Surprisingly I have had GFs get me into worse situations. Women are dangerous.