Conversation With Guy in Army

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

p2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 p2250
Member since 2003 • 1520 Posts

They found the biggest WMD three weeks into the war, Saddam Hussein. Convicted and rightfully sentenced to hang for his crimes against humanity and genocide.

The sad part is, many Iraqis are no different than Saddam Hussein. That's why they still have this blood lust to kill each other off.

Not that I'm complaining.

krazy-blazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 krazy-blazer
Member since 2009 • 1759 Posts

They found the biggest WMD three weeks into the war, Saddam Hussein. Convicted and rightfully sentenced to hang for his crimes against humanity and genocide.

The sad part is, many Iraqis are no different than Saddam Hussein. That's why they still have this blood lust to kill each other off.

p2250
Way to generalize all Iraqis by saying they're no different from a genocidal psychopath, and this is coming from a KUWAITI.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

Sounds more like he's 13 and making up stories. Either that or he has the mind of a 13 year old,

krazy-blazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 krazy-blazer

I think we should just let the Muslims keep on continuting to fight each other, and wait and see what happens.

That part of the world is very backward and dangerous.

p2250
What is this i don't even :|
fissionfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 fissionfusion
Member since 2009 • 34 Posts

I can safely say that none of you have the slightest clue about what you are talking about.

You have no idea of the mission at hand in Afghanistan, the completed mission in Iraq or anything about the Middle Eastern region in general.

You know nothing about grunts, because 13F is not in the infantry field. He is a tubestroker, if I recall, or the FDC - who knows.

Bottom line is he probably will never kill anyone, and the ignorance displayed by the initial post between the two conversators goes to show the state of American intelligence.

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
[QUOTE="p2250"]

krazy-blazer
Way to generalize all Iraqis by saying they're no different from a genocidal psychopath, and this is coming from a KUWAITI.

I guess you missed the quantifier "many".
krazy-blazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 krazy-blazer

[QUOTE="krazy-blazer"][QUOTE="p2250"]

super_mario_128

I did miss that but still... How are "many" Iraqis no different from Saddam Hussein?

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts

[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="krazy-blazer"] Way to generalize all Iraqis by saying they're no different from a genocidal psychopath, and this is coming from a KUWAITI.krazy-blazer

I did miss that but still... How are "many" Iraqis no different from Saddam Hussein?

Ask him, not me.
fissionfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 fissionfusion

Iraqis and Afghans have proven to be much better at killing themselves than any American display of power will ever be capable of doing.

p2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 p2250
[QUOTE="fissionfusion"]

Iraqis and Afghans have proven to be much better at killing themselves than any American display of power will ever be capable of doing.

Spot on
jrnhanie0310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 jrnhanie0310
Member since 2006 • 15177 Posts

ok wow.. that guy your talking too is for sure just a brand new Private that just probably graduated Basic Training or AIT.. all he really is, is a Artillery Observer.. to be honest, he don't really do much.. in my 2 deployments i've yet to seen them really do anything.. though it is still a Combat Arms MOS.. and he is nothing like the Special Forces, he just pretty much fed you some B.S.

p2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 p2250

[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="krazy-blazer"] Way to generalize all Iraqis by saying they're no different from a genocidal psychopath, and this is coming from a KUWAITI.krazy-blazer

I don't mean all, I mean many in the sense that many Iraqis were and still are involved in the sectarian bloodshed.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

The war in Iraq had nothing to do with freedom. It was fought purely over the large oil reserves the country has.

p2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 p2250

The war in Iraq had nothing to do with freedom. It was fought purely over the large oil reserves the country has.

Dark_Knight6
Yes, and fighting Hitler was all about oil too.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Dark_Knight6

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

p2250

Hitler declared war on America. The fight with the Axis was in self-defense.

Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts

Sounds like a COD player.

Lto_thaG
Was going to say the same thing.. More likely he's experience stuff in a game or something and is just attention seeking
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#68 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

He doesn't sound like a legit solider.

I know plenty of real life soldiers who have seen combat. Very good guys and never brag about it. Hell one of them has even admitted that some of the stuff that happened over there just stays with you.

I also love the posters in this thread who just call soldiers mindlessly following orders and being generally idiotic. I just have to say you have no idea how any military of any country in the world works nor do you understand the need for a military in any country.

fissionfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 fissionfusion

Dark_Knight6

hahahahahahaha

We've fought over oil, twice before - like actually legit fought because of oil. Iraq was not one of them. Those oil reserves were never in dangerfrom being out of American purchaseat any point in time.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Dark_Knight6

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

fissionfusion

hahahahahahaha

We've fought over oil, twice before - like actually legit fought because of oil. Iraq was not one of them. Those oil reserves were never in dangerfrom being out of American purchaseat any point in time.

Then please do tell me what the reason for invading and occupying Iraq for several years was.

Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

[QUOTE="fissionfusion"]

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

Dark_Knight6

hahahahahahaha

Then please do tell me what the reason for invading and occupying Iraq for several years was.

Flawed foreign policy and a failed military plan.

Nearly all of the major oil contracts have gone to China.

fissionfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 fissionfusion

[QUOTE="fissionfusion"]

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

Dark_Knight6

hahahahahahaha

#1 Because W did not like Saddam.

#2 Because of an ever growing presence of Middle Eastern chest thumping.

Combine those two and you have a reason for a power check. Casus belli is the excuse that can be sold, and it sold beautifully. WMD, liberation, oil - really didn't matter because those are all semi-tangible reasons which can easily be discarded and ignored. Now, a show of ultimate force, modern day invasion and occupation?

That put the entire world on hold. Not too many people getting brave these days besides the typical Iran and N.Korea.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

I can safely say that none of you have the slightest clue about what you are talking about.

You have no idea of the mission at hand in Afghanistan, the completed mission in Iraq or anything about the Middle Eastern region in general.

You know nothing about grunts, because 13F is not in the infantry field. He is a tubestroker, if I recall, or the FDC - who knows.

Bottom line is he probably will never kill anyone, and the ignorance displayed by the initial post between the two conversators goes to show the state of American intelligence.

fissionfusion

13F is Forward Observer. They're attached to infantry units. But yeah, 13F is definitely not 11B. That's insulting to me.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 SpartanMSU

[QUOTE="p2250"][QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

Dark_Knight6

Islamist extremists also declared war on America...:|

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#75 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="p2250"] Yes, and fighting Hitler was all about oil too.SpartanMSU

You fail to see the difference between terrorists and a head of state. Plus to this day no ties between Al Qaeda where discovered nor any WMD were found.

I'd advise you to watch No End in Sight

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Dark_Knight6

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="p2250"] Yes, and fighting Hitler was all about oil too.SpartanMSU

What do they have to do with Iraq?

On a side note, I know I over-simplified with my oil comments, which I should not have done.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 SpartanMSU

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

shinian

You fail to see the difference between terrorists and a head of state. Plus to this day no ties between Al Qaeda where discovered nor any WMD were found.

No, I do know the difference. Which is why we aren't at war with Afghanistan nor Iraq.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 SpartanMSU

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

Dark_Knight6

What do they have to do with Iraq?

On a side note, I know I over-simplified with my oil comments, which I should not have done.

Are you serious?

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#79 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts

[QUOTE="shinian"]

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

SpartanMSU

No, I do know the difference. Which is why we aren't at war with Afghanistan nor Iraq.

Peace keeping, stabilization, what's the difference. We're in a country, far from home, where no one wants us and because of our presence people are dying. On both sides.

edit: I'm writing about Iraq, to be clear. We had a legitimate reason to start the Afghanistan Campaign.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Dark_Knight6

Are you serious?

SpartanMSU

Are you? There are no ties between Saddam Hussein and the Taliban or Al Qaeda.

tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 tepni
Member since 2008 • 3214 Posts

I know plenty of real life soldiers who have seen combat. Very good guys and never brag about it. Hell one of them has even admitted that some of the stuff that happened over there just stays with you.

I also love the posters in this thread who just call soldiers mindlessly following orders and being generally idiotic. I just have to say you have no idea how any military of any country in the world works nor do you understand the need for a military in any country.

Wasdie
This is true..I mean I'm sure there are good people in the military.. I just don't like war. Period. I don't like the thought of anyone's death. Or killing one another. Killing strangers. I'll never like the thought of that no matter the reason.
SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 SpartanMSU

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

Are you serious?

Dark_Knight6

Did I ever say this? Again, we aren't at war with Iraq...

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

This pissed me off. I kind of just tolerated with it instead of arguing with him, because...well, he was cute.

But I could not believe what he was saying.

Does this kind of stuff piss you off, too? Or is it just me? Just...GRAR! UGH.

tepni

tbh i don't see what the problem is. he's right, someone's gotta kill the bad guys. seems like he's doing a pretty alright job if he is still alive.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

tepni

This is true..I mean I'm sure there are good people in the military.. I just don't like war. Period. I don't like the thought of anyone's death. Or killing one another. Killing strangers. I'll never like the thought of that no matter the reason.

people killing other people is indeed not a pleasant thought, but you can't just not have war.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Dark_Knight6

[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

Are you serious?

SpartanMSU

Did I ever say this? Again, we aren't at war with Iraq...

Then why did America invade and occupy Iraq and why is your comment on Islamic extremists relevant?

fissionfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 fissionfusion

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

tepni

Then keep on living your life as provided to you by The United States of America.

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

Wasdie

Because that's your experience means it must be everyones, mirite?

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

fissionfusion

As long as they keep masquerading as civilians U.S forces have to wait until they make a move or suicide bomb. U.S citizens won't accept what it takes to defeat guerrillas. They think if they look like a civilian they must be, AND that's what keeps the guerrillas alive AND obviouslythe guerrillas know that. But that's okay, they can live their lives looking over shoulders and scurrying in the shadows. We will always live care freewhile they live in fear. Which is funny, because they are victimized by their own philosophy. I don't hide, I don't look over my shoulder, doyou?

The U.Scould killall of themin a matter of hours, but I don't think the rest of the world would approve of the U.S rolling and shooting and shelling everything that moves.

Sure killing everyone in the country is a quick and easy way of taking care of the enemy that lies within, but that's the kind of thing that starts a world war.

p2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 p2250
[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="p2250"][QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

He declared war only when America entered the war after Pearl Harbor.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

he's an idiot, but don't worry, you will find them wherever you go.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts
[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

tepni

for the record Wasdie I call him an idiot for his line about the people they are shooting all being bad guys or it would be illegal. It kinda disregards the notion of civilian casualties.
tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 tepni

[QUOTE="tepni"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

needled24-7

people killing other people is indeed not a pleasant thought, but you can't just not have war.

I think if everyone stopped thinking like, "we can't just not have war", "we must kill", then maybe we COULD just not have war. Haha I hope that made some sense...
fissionfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 fissionfusion

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

[QUOTE="tepni"] This is true..I mean I'm sure there are good people in the military.. I just don't like war. Period. I don't like the thought of anyone's death. Or killing one another. Killing strangers. I'll never like the thought of that no matter the reason.tepni

I think if everyone stopped thinking like, "we can't just not have war", "we must kill", then maybe we COULD just not have war. Haha I hope that made some sense...

What if they gave us war, and no one came? - John Lennon

What if they gave us war, and only one side showed up? - Fissionfusion

Worst. Argument. Ever.

tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 tepni

[QUOTE="tepni"][QUOTE="needled24-7"]people killing other people is indeed not a pleasant thought, but you can't just not have war.

fissionfusion

Worst. Argument. Ever.

Wait..how so?
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

DoD folks, including active duty military, aren't supposed to disclose their specialties, where they're at, and what they do.

fissionfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 fissionfusion

I think this thread needs some pictures -

Free Sgt Hutch!

fissionfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 fissionfusion
[QUOTE="tepni"][QUOTE="fissionfusion"]

I think if everyone stopped thinking like, "we can't just not have war", "we must kill", then maybe we COULD just not have war. Haha I hope that made some sense...tepni

Worst. Argument. Ever.

Wait..how so?

I gave you two arguments. One of them has occurred, numerously, most notably in China and Russia in recent years - whilst the other option has not Care to guess which one?
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#99 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
If this guy is in the military I'm Santa Clause.......that being said..there are idiots everywhere.....
sikanderahmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 sikanderahmed
Member since 2007 • 5444 Posts

[QUOTE="p2250"]

I think we should just let the Muslims keep on continuting to fight each other, and wait and see what happens.

That part of the world is very backward and dangerous.

krazy-blazer

What is this i don't even :|

that guy hates islam and muslims. its best to ignore that re.......aww nevermind