Can you play the inferior role OT?

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

youre a male chauvenist, shes an assertive female

you should put the progression of your relationship on youtube

BiancaDK
lmao..you wish I was a chauvenist. I just like to be in control of everything in my life. Feminism :lol:
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 MgamerBD
MgamerBD, I'd tell you the vagina is like that damn jedi hand trick, but you really need to do that speech work.Wilfred_Owen
I finsihed it and aced it already...but I would still love to hear that jedi hand trick bro :(
ShyGuy0504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ShyGuy0504
Member since 2009 • 1138 Posts

I'm inferior in everything I do. I'm used to it though.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
You do you, she does her, sometimes you do each other.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#55 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

lmao..you wish I was a chauvenist. I just like to be in control of everything in my life. Feminism :lol:MgamerBD

silly me

...I despise followers especially men that are not the head of a relationship.I can't see myself being controlled by anyone, especially a girlfriendMgamerBD

see; here's the problem

if it was about control, and not about gender-specific male dominance versus female dominance, you'd say that you despise people that are not the head of a relationship, since craving control itself has nothing to do with sexes, and instead something to do with attempting to control oneself thru ones environment. But that's not the case you present.

"... especially a girlfriend"

how is it that being told to do X, or unwillingly manipulated to do X, by a girlfriend, is worse than being told to do X by, say a friend, or your parents?

the implication of a girlfriend in charge being a particularly nasty business to you, lies in what you yourself are pointing out to be your issue. I'm simply being literate with you.

markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
Depends what you mean by beta, I really don't mind if she takes the lead in conversation and the like but i tend to take the lead when I'm working on something.
GlamourBoppin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 GlamourBoppin
Member since 2012 • 150 Posts
So, you're a control freak yourself and are not sure if you can handle your own medicine? That's funny.
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

So long as he gives me his money so I can buy stuff.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

It happens only if you have a small penis

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]lmao..you wish I was a chauvenist. I just like to be in control of everything in my life. Feminism :lol:BiancaDK

silly me

...I despise followers especially men that are not the head of a relationship.I can't see myself being controlled by anyone, especially a girlfriendMgamerBD

see; here's the problem

if it was about control, and not about gender-specific male dominance versus female dominance, you'd say that you despise people that are not the head of a relationship, since craving control itself has nothing to do with sexes, and instead something to do with attempting to control oneself thru ones environment. But that's not the case you present.

"... especially a girlfriend"

how is it that being told to do X, or unwillingly manipulated to do X, by a girlfriend, is worse than being told to do X by, say a friend, or your parents?

the implication of a girlfriend in charge being a particularly nasty business to you, lies in what you yourself are pointing out to be your issue. I'm simply being literate with you.

Ah, had to read it a few times but now I understand. But yes, in that sentence I was speaking from a hetero male view of the relationship. Which is that in a relationship of boy x girl I would much rather be the head. But I'm more interested in what role you would like to play. Seems your the lead of a relationship most of the time am I right?

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#61 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

I like being the "inferior role."

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
Real alpha would go in smash and tell her whats up.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Why can't it just be equal anyway?

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 MgamerBD

Ilovegames1992
No such thing as equal...such a pipe dream. There is always someone who leads more. A top and a bottom. You can't have two tops in a relationship!
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

MgamerBD
No such thing as equal...such a pipe dream. There is always someone who leads more. A top and a bottom. You can't have two tops in a relationship!

Not true.....maybe in your relationships. But then that is a personal issue for you....
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#66 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

Ah, had to read it a few times but now I understand. But yes, in that sentence I was speaking from a hetero male view of the relationship. Which is that in a relationship of boy x girl I would much rather be the head. But I'm more interested in what role you would like to play. Seems your the lead of a relationship most of the time am I right?

MgamerBD

yup, my way or the highway

doesnt always work out the way to my advantage though

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts

I like to promote equality and compromise in my personal relationships. Although my apathy in some matters may be in itself a form of inferiority... I don't give a f*ck, though.

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LostVoyager
Member since 2012 • 385 Posts
Its not a role imo unless you make it. Personally submissive women are more attractive to me, all women hate me because I look like a creep and am uber passive. If you mean submissive role than yes I am that. I like women who are dominant but I rarely meet ones that look appealing to me. Beautiful (sure) but not my cup of tea. Usually the women I find attractive are repulsed by me.
starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#69 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

It greatly depends on the situation. If she makes way more money than me then it's kind of a no-brainer. I'll work towards controlling the parts of my life that I can control and leave the rest to her. I have no problem being the "Stay-at-home-dad."