Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Link

A 1998 clip from Bill Maher’s old TV show Politically Incorrect is making the rounds on social media in which Maher defends sex between a young teenage boy and an older woman teacher.

Maher appears to see nothing wrong with a 14-year-old student’s love affair with a teacher 20 years older that produced two children.

“Basically, they’re having a family and they’re keeping the mother in jail because she won’t conform to the perfect American family,” Maher said to groans from the guests and audience.

“How can a woman rape a man?” Maher asked.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

That was almost 20 years ago, a lot of things have changed. Unsure why people dig up things like this to make news

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FireEmblem_Man

@MonsieurX said:

That was almost 20 years ago, a lot of things have changed. Unsure why people dig up things like this to make news

Because he still defends it today

Loading Video...

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

I'm sure this relates to Milo Y, in some way...just not sure how.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Bill Maher sucks but lol at OP mentioning this to try and defend Milo.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

That's terrible, but nearly as bad as what Milo stated.

That being said, lets be honest most teenage guys do wish they could bang the hot teacher, but that doesn't make it morally or legally right when it does happen.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia said:

That's terrible, but nearly as bad as what Milo stated.

That being said, lets be honest most teenage guys do wish they could bang the hot teacher, but that doesn't make it morally or legally right when it does happen.

George Takei stated the same thing with Howard Stern over 11 years ago

Loading Video...

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

So what... this has nothing to do with that Milo idiot.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zaryia

Finding out your dear leader is a freak really has set you off. What is this trying to prove? All 3 of these men are in the wrong.

Also what George said wasn't in extreme defense or advocating of pedophilia. He was just telling his story. Unlike Milo.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FireEmblem_Man

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Heh, coming from someone that lives in a Feminist government :P

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hrt_rulz01

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Huh?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia said:

Finding out your dear leader is a freak really has set you off. What is this trying to prove? All 3 of these men are in the wrong.

Proof that this was nothing more than Character Assassination and exposes the hypocrisy of both sides of the party.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FireEmblem_Man

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Huh?

How are those safe schools you got going on in the down under?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zaryia

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@zaryia said:

Proof that this was nothing more than Character Assassination and exposes the hypocrisy of both sides of the party.

Sorry, your "proof" (lmao what) isn't erasing these words,

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said: “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that.I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

It isn't character assassination when it's justified.

/THREAD.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hrt_rulz01

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Huh?

Don't know anything about them... and not sure what that has to do with anything.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Zaryia

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Huh?

Don't know anything about them... and not sure what that has to do with anything.

He thinks spouting completely off-topic and random Alex Jones talking points will help him here.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Huh?

He thinks spouting completely off-topic and random Alex Jones talking points will help him here.

Says the man that voted for trump and is bitching how he regrets it :P

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zaryia

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@zaryia said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Huh?

Says the man that voted for trump and is bitching how he regrets it :P

And? Nothing wrong with admitting your wrong.

You should really really do the same on this Milo issue. You, KH, and that one other zombie are looking really really sick right about now.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@zaryia said:

Sorry, your "proof" (lmao what) isn't erasing these words,

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said: “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that.I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

It isn't character assassination when it's justified. George never said shit like that.

Doesn't matter what "side" you are on, you hear these 2 videos of Milo and you say to yourself "WHAT THE ****!?" unless you yourself have....odd thoughts yourself.

Maybe you should read what Milo said in his press conference?

I would like to restate my disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I’ve outed three of them, in fact — three more than most of my critics.

And I’ve repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. I was also the first journalist in the UK to ask after Jimmy Savile’s death whether the real story of his rampant child abuse would ever be told. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that the videos you have seen, even though some of them were deceptively edited, paint a different picture. I am partly to blame.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes, in a section that was cut from the footage you have seen, that I think the current age of consent is “about right.” I do not believe any change in the the legal age of consent is justifiable or desirable.

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about myself, and the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn’t have used the word “boy” — which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age — instead of “young man.” That was an error. I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.

I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That’s perfectly true and every gay man knows it.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly. To repeat: I do not support pedophilia. It is a disgusting crime of which I have personally been a victim.

The remarks I made on podcasts and interviews more than a year ago were about my personal life experiences. I will not apologize for dealing with my life experiences in the best way that I can, which is humor. No one can tell me or anyone else who has lived through sexual abuse how to deal with those emotions.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@zaryia said:

And? Nothing wrong with admitting your wrong.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaryia

Uhh...of course he's going to say the opposite in AFTER the fact....

These statements can not be erased, they are on VIDEO:

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

You don't escape from that. He lost his job, his book, and his big conference. Good riddance.

Seems like even the insanely far right nutjobs at Breitbart and other Conservative organizations disagree with you. Sick and disturbing.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia said:

Uhh...of course he's going to say the opposite in AFTER the fact....

These statements can not be erased, they are on VIDEO:

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

You don't escape from that. He lost his job, his book, and his big conference. Good riddance.

Seems like even the insanely far right nutjobs at Breitbart and other Conservative organizations disagree with you. Sick and disturbing.

And it was all character assassination

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia: And of course

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zaryia

He said those things on video. Twice. Saying "but its character assassination!!" and posting conspiracy screenshots doesn't take away what he said ON VIDEO.

He assassinated himself. Now stop defending pedophilia, you weirdo.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@R3FURBISHED:

mhm..trumpflakes crestfallen over Milo loss need to dig up evidence of someone on left saying something along the same lines.

as if somehow the two will negate each other

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FireEmblem_Man

@zaryia said:

He said those things on video. Twice. Saying "but its character assassination!!" and posting conspiracy screenshots doesn't take away what he said ON VIDEO.

He assassinated himself. Now stop defending pedophilia, you weirdo.

I know what he said, and I stated as Character assassination because the press WAITED UNTIL MONDAY AFTER MILO WAS A GUESS WITH BILL MAHER ON FRIDAY NIGHTS SHOW TO DISCREDIT HIM OUT OF THE CPAC!!! He was taken down by the same "Never Trumpers" and Independent Candidate Mormon Conservative Evan McMullin that preached how he wanted to "reshape the conservative party" in his own image.

v2thez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By v2thez
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

he's a dip stick..

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#29 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts
@zaryia said:
You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

That is your smoking gun? A sixteen year old having extremely legal sex with a thirty six year old would be a cross generational relationship. Milo is an asinine troll but it takes an incredible amount of bias to think that this sentence is worth headlines. I mean Lena Dunham went about ten thousand times farther then that and people cried character assassination when folks tried to bring it up. If a statement like this costs people their jobs, large swaths of the entertainment industry need to get the ax.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:
@zaryia said:
You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

That is your smoking gun? A sixteen year old having extremely legal sex with a thirty six year old would be a cross generational relationship. Milo is an asinine troll but it takes an incredible amount of bias to think that this sentence is worth headlines. I mean Lena Dunham went about ten thousand times farther then that and people cried character assassination when folks tried to bring it up. If a statement like this costs people their jobs, large swaths of the entertainment industry need to get the ax.

He said young boys many times after that.

You're defense of him is cringe worthy.

Also this

lol c'mon man...wtf

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@zaryia-: The point still stands. The statement in bold is really nothing. Do you dispute that? Heck even if you are going to argue context here (which is hard, given that he was drunk right?) it really is pretty minor as far as twisted stuff said by the folks who work in the entertainment industry. As example: Lena Dunham going into detail about how she liked to have her little sister pressed against her while she pleasured herself.

Milo is an idiotic troll (I mean come on, cancer or feminism? Jesus) but this is small time compared to that which is casually excused all the time. You don't have to look very hard to link activists with worse, and they lack the excuse of being a drunken shock jock.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Disgusting how some of you ITT are defending pedophilia.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@zaryia said:

lol c'mon man...wtf

He's factually correct there. Paedophilia refers to the attraction of prepubescent children. Someone who has sex with a 13-15 year old is a statutory rapist, not a paedophile.

Defending statutory rape is still messed up, but throwing words around helps nobody. If anything it trivialises a very serious issue.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

From Nazis to Pedos

This is our Salem.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

I'm sure this relates to Milo Y, in some way...just not sure how.

Everyone is butthurt he did not destroy Milo on Real Time so now there is a witch hunt to hurt Bill Maher's career. I remember the video in the OP and he received a ton of backlash from his comments. He made it past it, but people are diggin' for something.

Honestly, I believe in the double standard as well. If you're a male that bangs a teacher you are a god, but if you're a female....burn. I know not everyone would agree, but I can think of 1 teacher...well ya know.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#36 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man:

I think I get the idea of what he's saying. "How can a woman rape a man?" Guys are typically aroused easier and at most ages, little boys start thinking perverted thoughts early. But I believe that there are some cases where that idea doesn't apply because not ALL little boys think about sex at early ages.

For those who don't, the sexual act is very much harassment. Hell, it's still molestation regardless of whether or not the child deliberately gives consent. He's just a kid! He doesn't know any better! He doesn't know what he's doing! And it's up to the adults to guide them to make better decisions.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

I always thought Bill looked like a pedophile (and apparently he's quite the sexual deviant)

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:

@zaryia-: The point still stands. The statement in bold is really nothing. Do you dispute that? Heck even if you are going to argue context here (which is hard, given that he was drunk right?) it really is pretty minor as far as twisted stuff said by the folks who work in the entertainment industry. As example: Lena Dunham going into detail about how she liked to have her little sister pressed against her while she pleasured herself.

Milo is an idiotic troll (I mean come on, cancer or feminism? Jesus) but this is small time compared to that which is casually excused all the time. You don't have to look very hard to link activists with worse, and they lack the excuse of being a drunken shock jock.

He wasn't drunk in both videos.

I'm not saying it's the worst thing ever. Yeah people have said worse. I'm saying this is the free market/capitalism at play. If you say stuff like milo did in the course of two long tirades from two seperate videos , expect your career to be effected if your bosses hear it.

This isn't the evil liberals and commies, it's the people who own Brietbart, Simon and Schuster, and Conservative groups. They deemed it too much (I just happen to agree with them). Complain to them.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

Look how quickly the libs change tune when their god says the same shit.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zaryia

@Quicksilver128 said:

Look how quickly the libs change toon when their god says the same shit.

Although I'm not a liberal, what Maher said was pretty reprehensible too, although not as thorough and damning as Milo's tirades. Not apologizing here.

In fact, I don't see any liberal in this thread apologizing and defending Maher...unlike conservatives with Milo.

I guess you guys don't want to lose that Nambla membership.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

Man, so much shit storm in this thread, it's funny lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic
@Quicksilver128 said:

Look how quickly the libs change toon when their god says the same shit.

I haven't really noticed anyone changing their TUNE here. Panties in a bunch dude?

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Quicksilver128

@LJS9502_basic: You're the one with a hard on to call out the typo i already fixed. Just laughing at the hillarious double standard found on the left.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@Quicksilver128 said:

@LJS9502_basic: You're the one with a hard on to call out the typo i already fixed. Just laughing at the hillarious double standard found on the left.

Actually I called out your ludicrous statement.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Quicksilver128

@LJS9502_basic: Its not ludicrous at all. The left thrives on double standards.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@zaryia:

I suppose I'm the only 1 here who usually appreciates and agrees with Bill Mahers ideas and positions, though I do think 15 is a tad young. If Bowie had sex with a 16 year old I'd have no problem. Old enough to make decisions driving on the road, old enough to have sex with whomever they want 13 (3 year rule here) and up.

Pedophiles are those who have sexual love for the under 12 group. 12 -17 is something else entirely, and much closer for men to find some nature of attraction no matter how much people deny it. But of that group I think only 16 and 17 year olds should be legal, and they certainly aren't kids by a longshot.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

@Quicksilver128 said:

@LJS9502_basic: Its not ludicrous at all. The left thrives on double standards.

Generalizations are the product of the ignorant. And you use double standards all the time in here. Which makes you a hypocrite.

zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts

So Bill and Milo are creeps. I wouldn't defend either of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#49 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I don't defend pedophilia, but in a crazy way , I have some sympathy for some of them. Many pedophiles were themselves abused as children. They're broken. It's a tragedy.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

It doesn't matter, he's on the left so it's all good.