Best Ranking Tool Ever??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Papissama42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Papissama42
Member since 2015 • 28 Posts

Everyone has to check this amazing widget out!

The Gamespot staff should definitely use something like this for the 2015 Game Of the Year Awards. I think the whole gaming community have been waiting for this :)

Top 100 Rankings | Gamespot Community

The goal of this widget is to define the Top 100 FAVORITE "whatever" among members of a specific community and compare it with others across the internet.

The way it works is really simple: Each person makes or modifies his/her Top 10 (1st=10pts, 2nd=9pts, ..., 10th=1pt) and the combined results are automatically updated in real-time. That`s it!

The only downside is that you have to register to make & save your lists. It's still a work-in-progress but really well-made and it's fun make lists and navigate through other people choices.

How about we post our Top 10 all-time game list to see how the Gamespot list will turn out. Check the camera icon within the "My Top 25" tab.

Happy Ranking ;)

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

here's mine..considering the site's still new,I hope it can do more in the future

bunch of furries,I know..it disappointed you more
bunch of furries,I know..it disappointed you more

I am aware characters are included,so I make the list,and I wanted to put 15 to 20 of them or put them in the "honorable mention" list,yet the function is still under construction..so yeah I wish GS would utilize this.

Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Smashbrossive50

oh wait...maybe I can make another...

I can only think of 2 this time,sorry.. -_-

Papissama42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Papissama42

@Smashbrossive50 said:

here's mine..considering the site's still new,I hope it can do more in the future

I am aware characters are included,so I make the list,and I wanted to put 15 to 20 of them or put them in the "honorable mention" list,yet the function is still under construction..so yeah I wish GS would utilize this.

I see that you're a Pokémon fan. There is a Favorite Pokémon list as well but I did not put it there.

Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Smashbrossive50

@papissama42: there's always room for improvisation,just put a little bit of time to it,so everyone here can show their likes,and I know it's more to the many objects of all kinds rated than it is to a desire to showcase 1 thing in life.

Papissama42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Papissama42

@Smashbrossive50 said:

@papissama42: there's always room for improvisation,just put a little bit of time to it,so everyone here can show their likes,and I know it's more to the many objects of all kinds rated than it is to a desire to showcase 1 thing in life.

Sure thing, man. Thanks for the advice.