Barack Obama to be the last US president!

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gunuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gunuko
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
20+ years ago Baba Vanga supposedly predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be the last US president, because America will freeze up or go down in the economics. She went on, saying that following his stepping into position, there would be a spectacular economic crisis and a conflict between north and south states. All this cooking up to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again. Basically things are going to get so bad, that people will never want one man running our country any more. This could be so bad that we even become a poor country. http://simmeringhope.com/2009/03/15/baba-vanga-the-bulgarian-prophetess/
yentlequible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yentlequible
Member since 2009 • 2620 Posts
interesting...
Avatar image for blackacidevil96
blackacidevil96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blackacidevil96
Member since 2006 • 3855 Posts

except one man doesnt run the country. one man is just blamed for every issue in said country. congress holds the real power in the country. unfortunately they arent very good either. the world will end eventually. but it will be at my hands. not a hollow man in a suit

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

pics or it didn't happen

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
interesting...yentlequible
Interesting indeed.
xromad01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xromad01
Member since 2010 • 522 Posts

we can all get that computer chip in our arm we've been wanting.lethal injection feature included.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

Basically things are going to get so bad, that people will never want one man running our country any more. This could be so bad that we even become a poor country. Gunuko

The Judicial and Legislative branches of the government say "hi."

conistant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 conistant
Member since 2008 • 2169 Posts
Baba Vanga?????Thats as credible as flying pigs.
outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4231 Posts

This is rediculous on its head. No such thing would ever happen. You have to remember: USA = big power. Things like this don't happen easily. Believe me.

I doubt Barack Obama will make it past term 1 at any rate.

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts
[QUOTE="yentlequible"]interesting...Shottayouth13-
Interesting indeed.

Indeed, interesting.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

So people make a series of vague predictions and get credited with clairvoyance?

Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

Interesting, except you clearly missed the fact that 2012 is when the magnetic poles shoot off a solar flare that will kill the aliens trying to save us form being harvested by the bad aliens, thus the bad aliens will kidnap Obama and the earth will have to sacrifice all of our base to belong to them.

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts
i dont believe those who predict , why dont they predict their death and make sure they dont ?
Gunuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gunuko
By the way she has made 80% of her predictions guys, so shes not always right, but often has been.
yentlequible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 yentlequible
Member since 2009 • 2620 Posts

Interesting, except you clearly missed the fact that 2012 is when the magnetic poles shoot off a solar flare that will kill the aliens trying to save us form being harvested by the bad aliens, thus the bad aliens will kidnap Obama and the earth will have to sacrifice all of our base to belong to them.

Bluestorm-Kalas
You sir, have succeeded in making me laugh
SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 SgtKevali
Member since 2009 • 5763 Posts

Obama will be the last president because at the end of his regime he will stage a coup d'etat to take over the US. The Republic will fall, and the Greater Islamic Kenyan Empire will take its place where the rich (except for the rich French :x) will be subjected to slavery. That's my theory.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 outworld222

Obama will be the last president because at the end of his regime he will stage a coup d'etat to take over the US. The Republic will fall, and the Greater Islamic Kenyan Empire will take its place where nonblacks (except for the French :x) will be subjected to slavery. That's my theory.

SgtKevali
Is this a joke? I can't tell whether your being sarcastic or not.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

Obama will be the last president because at the end of his regime he will stage a coup d'etat to take over the US. The Republic will fall, and the Greater Islamic Kenyan Empire will take its place where the rich (except for the rich French :x) will be subjected to slavery. That's my theory.

SgtKevali
If this is serious, which I doubt coming from SgtKevali: "Oh dear god, you poor man" If this is a joke: "Awesome"
Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 Sim_genius
Member since 2005 • 9562 Posts
It's kinda scary because I was reading on Wikipedia about her and she said WWIII will start in 2010 which is this year!!! :(
CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts
i dont believe those who predict , why dont they predict their death and make sure they dont ?gubrushadow
"I envision a death, my death, very soon, like 40 to 60 years from now. I'm pretty sure it will happen."
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

Bluestorm-Kalas

These are my fears too. I've actually been in contact with the good aliens lately:

http://thaicrisis.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 outworld222
It's kinda scary because I was reading on Wikipedia about her and she said WWIII will start in 2010 which is this year!!! :(Sim_genius
Where are you guys getting this from? Link or its not true and never happened.
conistant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 conistant
Member since 2008 • 2169 Posts
[QUOTE="gubrushadow"]i dont believe those who predict , why dont they predict their death and make sure they dont ?CRS98
"I envision a death, my death, very soon, like 40 to 60 years from now. I'm pretty sure it will happen."

What if you die tomorrow in your bathroom?
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cybrcatter

SgtKevali
You, sir, are high right now.You have taken one too many hits. Sit down, I have a pilsbury toaster strudel over hear.
gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gubrushadow
[QUOTE="gubrushadow"]i dont believe those who predict , why dont they predict their death and make sure they dont ?CRS98

i dont even have the garaantee to live one second more , but i ment "the process which will cause their death".
SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SgtKevali

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

Obama will be the last president because at the end of his regime he will stage a coup d'etat to take over the US. The Republic will fall, and the Greater Islamic Kenyan Empire will take its place where nonblacks (except for the French :x) will be subjected to slavery. That's my theory.

outworld222

Well, I think that the alien invasion of 2012 might conflict with Bama's Coup (they might capture Bama and replace him with one of their sun aliens). I am completely serious and have an IQ of 174, so you probably should accept my theory. I know of this coup because I went to Washington DC and I SAW some guys in uniform, plus a black helicopter, and we all of course know what means, don't we. The UN is taking over.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

The government of the United States is a Federal Constitutional Republic.

The Founding Fathers wanted to get away from a monarchy, so they established a government with three branches, each having Checks & Balances over the others, so that no one person could assume total power.

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 gubrushadow

[QUOTE="outworld222"][QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

SgtKevali

Well, I think that the alien invasion of 2012 might conflict with Bama's Coup (they might capture Bama and replace him with one of their sun aliens). I am completely serious and have an IQ of 174, so you probably should accept my theory. I know of this coup because I went to Washington DC and I SAW some guys in uniform, plus a black helicopter, and we all of course know what means, don't we. The UN is taking over.

whats with this rumor that an alien invasion is occuring in 2012? dude wake up , ever heard of nwo ??
CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts
[QUOTE="CRS98"][QUOTE="gubrushadow"]i dont believe those who predict , why dont they predict their death and make sure they dont ?gubrushadow

i dont even have the garaantee to live one second more , but i ment "the process which will cause their death".

And I gave a specific death: old age.
SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SgtKevali

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

cybrcatter

You, sir, are high right now.You have taken one too many hits. Sit down, I have a pilsbury toaster strudel over hear.

I refuse to eat your Kenyan toaster strudels (which appears to be walking, by the way)! You're probably an agent of the UN trying to kill me before I spread the truth of the joint Bama-Sun alien-UN invasion!

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 outworld222

[QUOTE="outworld222"][QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

SgtKevali

ALIENS!!!ALIENS??? You sir, have me completely baffled. I've been sitting at my computer trying to say something, but I'm just baffled.
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cybrcatter

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"][QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

SgtKevali

I refuse to eat your Kenyan toaster strudels (which appears to be walking, by the way)! You're probably an agent of the UN trying to kill me before I spread the truth of the joint Bama-Sun alien-UN invasion!

Exhibit B.
SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SgtKevali

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

[QUOTE="outworld222"] Is this a joke? I can't tell whether your being sarcastic or not.outworld222

ALIENS!!!ALIENS??? You sir, have me completely baffled. I've been sitting at my computer trying to say something, but I'm just baffled.

You should probably try to enjoy as much of your life as you can. In the end, I know that this is just a plot by the Patriots to control us!

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SgtKevali

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

[QUOTE="outworld222"] Is this a joke? I can't tell whether your being sarcastic or not.gubrushadow

whats with this rumor that an alien invasion is occuring in 2012? dude wake up , ever heard of nwo ??

NWO? What are you, a conspiracy theorist? :x

Laserwolf65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Laserwolf65
Member since 2003 • 6701 Posts

[QUOTE="Gunuko"]Basically things are going to get so bad, that people will never want one man running our country any more. This could be so bad that we even become a poor country. Dark_Knight6

The Judicial and Legislative branches of the government say "hi."

i believe that you have won the thread
Explode50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Explode50
Member since 2007 • 356 Posts

If there would be a last president, im glad its this guy.

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

One man doesn't run our country.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

SgtKevali

Pfft. Kenya is just a figurehead. And this invasion plan goes soo far beyond the sun.

Gunuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Gunuko

One man doesn't run our country.

MagnumPI
Sorry that part of the post was my own comment on the prediction she made guys, my bad! I don't know as much about the government :(
outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 outworld222

People have been saying aliens would invade and stuff for the longest time....its gotten lame. If those aliens are so powerful, why don't they invade us already??

I call BS. Forgive my language, but that's the most polite way to put it.

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SgtKevali

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

Silverbond

Pfft. Kenya is just a figurehead. And this invasion plan goes soo far beyond the sun.

Yes. Personally, I think the Atheist Collective is at the heart of this operation. Even higher than the sun aliens on the strategic level.

xromad01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 xromad01
Member since 2010 • 522 Posts

People have been saying aliens would invade and stuff for the longest time....its gotten lame. If those aliens are so powerful, why don't they invade us already??

outworld222

they are waiting for obamacare to kick in.

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SgtKevali

outworld222

They had to get Obama elected. ;)

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 outworld222

[QUOTE="outworld222"]

SgtKevali

They had to get Obama elected. ;)

Na, I mean, I'm an open minded person. Anything could happen. Aliens could invade us and all. I guess we have to take everything one day at a time, see if we can repel the alien attack kinda like the we see in the movies.

Gunuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Gunuko
She said that she was "seeing" and "talking" to people, who had died hundreds of years ago. She became blind at an early age. Heres some other predictions she made: Many of the statesman including Hitler had visited her and it is reported that Hitler left her house looking upset. I guess she told him that he was going to lose the war. She Was visited by King Boris III. Vanga told him to remember the date August 28. A couple of years later, in 1943, he died on that date. "When a man from his city visited Vanga. The man had a son, who was ill from cancer. While he was waiting in the line, one woman came out from Vanga, and ask, which is the man from Kyustendil. Vanga sent her to tell to the man, that he should go home to his son and not wait anymore. Not much after, the boy died." "At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it." (1980) And in August 2000 the kursk sub marine sank in an accident everyone on board died. I also heard she said something about 2012, even though her predictions go through it, supposedly there might be some apocalyptic events that year as well, but humans survive, maybe thats why the europeans lose this war. She also predicted princess diana's death, chernobyl disaster, and quite a few other things! I too am a bit skeptical of these things, but its an interesting read anyways! Oh and the conflict in Indonesia was suppose to mean Hindustan from what I hear, which is also known as India. Also she has landed 80% of her predictions, so not all of her predictions come true! Which is good. If you want to find out more about the predictions I just listed google some of the terms.
Jaguar_Shade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 Jaguar_Shade
Member since 2009 • 5822 Posts

So people make a series of vague predictions and get credited with clairvoyance?

clayron
Read your zodiac in the paper. Pretty much so the same thing. You can be as vague as you like and very broad and leave it up to true believers to plug in the holes. It's science and maths also, that anything large will inherently become unstable, and that small entities will grow into larger entities. Let's all sit around and read up on chaos theory and advanced mathematical theorems and the like.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
How exciting. ^_^
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

SgtKevali
Where is Canada in all of this? I don't care about anything else.
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#49 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

funsohng

Where is Canada in all of this? I don't care about anything else.

Canada will transform into an island of maple syrup. A fact proven by some other prophet you don't need to know aboot.

PerfectCircles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PerfectCircles
Member since 2009 • 2359 Posts
Psh only psychic I listen to it Sylvia Brown, she's my lady.