Assualt Rifles - Why do you USA citizens need them.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#601 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
Everyone deserves an assault rifle....
jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#603 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5468 Posts

Well i did make a post in this thread but thanx to some posters im not sure if one person read it.

CAN you please stop multi quoting huge blocks of text its not needed and it is kind of rude when 1 or 2 people are dominating a thread, thanx to the already large posts being made even bigger.

some users litterly annhilated some of this thread with quotes.

Just chill on the quoting. Anyhow ive already made my opinion known so thats all i have to say on the matter feedback would have been nice mind.

Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#604 Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts

[QUOTE="ThunderChunkier"]Obama is trying to make it where American citizens have no power what so ever and will fall victim to the government. RandolphScott

Patriot Act.

Bush.

Republican.

When Obama does something that damages our freedoms half as much as that, you'll have some valid reasons for those fears.

Does this sound familiar (it most likely doesn't) "Just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right" President Obama. 2008 Philadelphia primary debate, on eve of PA primary Apr 16, 2008 We already have valid reasons for those fears, our president has said that it is ok for state and local governemnts to limit any right. I agree that the Patriot Act is bad, but that could be a lot worse. BTW there were very few poeple who voted against the patriot act so it wasn't republican.