Any 2014/2015 Mazda3 Drivers Out There?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

Hey all, I'm looking to get a 2015 Mazda 3 i Touring and was wondering if anyone else here has one. I like the restyling both in and out (though I won't be getting the tech package, can't justify $1600 for it and now the touch screen is standard for the Touring in 2015). Decided on the 2.0 over the 2.5. Drove both and it didn't feel like enough of a jump in power to justify the price, plus the HUD was incredibly annoying (not a deciding factor, but it played a role). Other than that, love what they did to the seats since the last gen, the interior materials are all very good, and I like how everything is laid out, real simple and functional while still looking good.

The steering is heavier than the last gen but nothing overbearing. Rode around some bends with it and it felt composed the entire time. What it lacks in power it makes up for in handling.

Going for an i Touring, red exterior, black interior, and hatchback.

Just wondering what everyone else thinks of their own Mazda 3. I'm curious to see what others have to say about the car. I want to be well informed when making my purchase and not rush into it.