Am I the only one who can not stand Paulbots?

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

[QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"] 1. You can't kill an ideology with the exact same methods that created it.

2. What specific countries had they attacked with no military that has definite proof?

3. http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/11/30/why_they_hate_us_ii_how_many_muslims_has_the_us_killed_in_the_past_30_years

7. Apparently it wasn't since we're about to go to war with them again.

Militarism only causes more problems.

ChampionoChumps

1- superior firepower is the answer to life's questions

2- click the hyperlink. plenty of the people al qaeda killed are not even Americans.

3- Sanctions are not considered military involvement, and we as Americans are not responsible for those who died under them

7- Under the shah, Iran had good living conditions, modern defense tech, better public relations, and a better economy

1. Hope you think the same way when it's against you. I don't like fake conservatives so I'm going to drive that ideology out of the world and my first goal is shooting you in the head. That doesn't sound very pleasant, does it? 2. Yea, so? We still indirectly created al-Qaeda and we provoked them to attack us. 3. U.S. sanctions on a people that ended up killing 100,000+ people aren't the U.S.'s fault? ok dude you are delusional 7. Yea and then they got overthrown and the country went to sh*t Face it, the majority of U.S. intervention has had no positive benefits (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, etc.)

Ok, I call bull ***** on this,

no positive benefits in korea!

I see several ******* million!