Am I the only one who can not stand Paulbots?

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Banjo_Kongfooie
Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Banjo_Kongfooie
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts

They act like everyone else is evil and Ron Paul is an angel and when you talk about his racism they brush it off.

I would love to see President Obama destroy him in the general election just so Paulbots see that Ron Paul is not great... He is right on a few things and if you actually watched the news you would know I do not hate his views on same sex marriage or ending the wars... He is more 1% than Romney which I did not even think was possible.

Ron Paul is too radical to be a commander in cheif though he is better than the other 3 clowns that does not make him less of one.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts
I think I've seen this thread a few times...
Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
Ron Paul 2012
TheWZRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheWZRD
Member since 2012 • 605 Posts

Orn Ualp 2012

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

You're one to talk....

At least Ron Paul is a man of principle instead of the Goldman Sachs whore Obama is...

Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Banjo_Kongfooie

I think I've seen this thread a few times... Inconsistancy

I haven't maybe there has been but we should get a sticky so that Paulbots do not spam topics with Ron Paul 2012! All the time.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]I think I've seen this thread a few times... Banjo_Kongfooie

I haven't maybe there has been but we should get a sticky so that Paulbots do not spam topics with Ron Paul 2012! All the time.

Anti-Paulbot is just as bad as a Paulbot.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Probably because this is no different than the 100 other political threads Banjo makes every day.

Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Banjo_Kongfooie

[QUOTE="Banjo_Kongfooie"]

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]I think I've seen this thread a few times... Inconsistancy

Except I actually have a great deal of knowledge on the issues and am not just hating President Obama (yes PRESIDENT Obama, not OBAMA) to be a hipster.

Most of Ron Paul supporters do not grasp how radical he is.

TheWZRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheWZRD
Member since 2012 • 605 Posts

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"][QUOTE="Banjo_Kongfooie"]

Banjo_Kongfooie

Except I actually have a great deal of knowledge on the issues and am not just hating President Obama (yes PRESIDENT Obama, not OBAMA) to be a hipster.

It's actually Obimbo
Avatar image for ChampionoChumps
ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ChampionoChumps
Member since 2008 • 2381 Posts

Banjo_Kongfooie

:lol:

ok kiddo

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Banjo_Kongfooie

Knowledge of issues? Who are we kidding here?
Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Syk0_k03r
Member since 2008 • 1147 Posts

As a conservative republican, ron paul drones make me question my faith in humanity.

I guess I am a NWO shill now :roll:

Rusteater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Rusteater
Member since 2004 • 4080 Posts

Banjo 2012

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Ru Paul 2012!

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pirate700

Paul Bunyan 2012.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Paul Bunyan 2012.

Pirate700

I support Bunyan's "final solution" to the tree question.

Tykain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Tykain
Member since 2008 • 3887 Posts
Whoever win the elections, after a few months everyone will say its the worst president ever etc anyways, then same scenario repeat 4 years later.
ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ChampionoChumps

As a conservative republican, ron paul drones make me question my faith in humanity.

Syk0_k03r
Then you're not a conservative, much like all of the other "conservatives" in the modern Republican party.
lpjazzman220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 lpjazzman220
Member since 2008 • 2249 Posts

the military provides >50% of the jobs in the usa...whether active duty, reserve, national guard, or consulting...im against anyone who wants to further decrease military spending...think about all of the jobs that would be lost...and we have problems with unemployment now...think about teh dissent that would come from putting even more people out of jobs...luckily im an mp and could apply for a state or city police job or apply for the fbi or something like that...i cant support anyone who doesnt support the military

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

Paul Bunyan 2012.

Pirate700
Pall Mall 2012.
Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Syk0_k03r
[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

ChampionoChumps
Then you're not a conservative, much like all of the other "conservatives" in the modern Republican party.

You're right. Even though I stand for less government interference in the economy, high attention to national security, and gun rights I AM NOT A CONSERVATIVE. *bangs head on desk*
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
What bugs me the most about them is their "Ron Paul rEVOLution" posters.
ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ChampionoChumps
[QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"][QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

Syk0_k03r

You're right. Even though I stand for less government interference in the economy, high attention to national security, and gun rights I AM NOT A CONSERVATIVE. *bangs head on desk*

A true conservative would want less government involvement in the economy because they feel that it is immoral for the government to tell a person how to run their business and therefore should feel the same way about the social side of things because it is essentially the same thing. You therefore would be a social 'liberal' but I'm guessing you're not since you "question faith in humanity" because of people who like Ron Paul. You are probably an advocate of wars in other countries (i.e. Iran) which is not a conservative viewpoint since actual conservatives believe that non-intervention is the best policy. If you feel all these ways then Ron Paul is your best bet.
King-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 King-Kai
Member since 2012 • 934 Posts

Ron Paul 20Never. He'll be in a senior citizens parlor before he can get into the White House.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Paul Bunyan 2012.

Hallenbeck77

Pall Mall 2012.

Paula Dean 2012.

Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Syk0_k03r

[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"][QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"] Then you're not a conservative, much like all of the other "conservatives" in the modern Republican party.ChampionoChumps

A true conservative would want less government involvement in the economy because they feel that it is immoral for the government to tell a person how to run their business and therefore should feel the same way about the social side of things because it is essentially the same thing. You therefore would be a social 'liberal' but I'm guessing you're not since you "question faith in humanity" because of people who like Ron Paul. You are probably an advocate of wars in other countries (i.e. Iran) which is not a conservative viewpoint since actual conservatives believe that non-intervention is the best policy. If you feel all these ways then Ron Paul is your best bet.

Your idea of a "true conservative" went right out the door after your previous comment. Conservative simply means "less" in the sense of less government. two, I am NOT a hardcore hawk. It is just that the idea of an apologist and a terrorist sympathizer as president is unacceptable. I liked ron pauls economic and social policy. I liked some of his foreign policy. But his blame America mentality I will not support

ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ChampionoChumps

[QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"][QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"] You're right. Even though I stand for less government interference in the economy, high attention to national security, and gun rights I AM NOT A CONSERVATIVE. *bangs head on desk*Syk0_k03r

Your idea of a "true conservative" went right out the door after your previous comment. Conservative simply means "less" in the sense of less government. two, I am NOT a hardcore hawk. It is just that the idea of an apologist and a terrorist sympathizer as president is unacceptable. I liked ron pauls economic and social policy. I liked some of his foreign policy. But his blame America mentality I will not support

Americans are at fault because they voted them in and they are at fault for 9/11 because we were the reason Al-Qaeda was formed in the first place! And there is a long history of us just devastating countries in the Middle East for no good reason. You think Ron Paul is crazy because he says it's Americas fault? Well he gave a speech in 1998 that said that eventually if we keep interfering in the Middle East Al-Qaeda will attack us stateside. All actions have repercussions and killing millions of people will have consequences. America isn't exempt from real life. He's not a terrorist sympathizer, he's a realist.

Less government means less government everywhere. Not just less government in the economy. (aka less wars, less trying to control people, less controlling of the markets, etc.)

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#29 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Yup.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
I feel like you've made this thread before, Banjo.
Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Syk0_k03r
[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

[QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"] A true conservative would want less government involvement in the economy because they feel that it is immoral for the government to tell a person how to run their business and therefore should feel the same way about the social side of things because it is essentially the same thing. You therefore would be a social 'liberal' but I'm guessing you're not since you "question faith in humanity" because of people who like Ron Paul. You are probably an advocate of wars in other countries (i.e. Iran) which is not a conservative viewpoint since actual conservatives believe that non-intervention is the best policy. If you feel all these ways then Ron Paul is your best bet. ChampionoChumps

Americans are at fault because they voted them in and they are at fault for 9/11 because we were the reason Al-Qaeda was formed in the first place! And their is a long history of us just devastating countries in the Middle East for no good reason. You think Ron Paul is crazy because he says it's Americas fault? Well he gave a speech in 1998 that said that eventually if we keep interfering in the Middle East Al-Qaeda will attack us stateside. All actions have repercussions and killing millions of people will have consequences. America isn't exempt from real life. Less government means less government everywhere. Not just less government in the economy. (aka less wars, less trying to control people, less controlling of the markets, etc.)

Whether right or not, a leader does not blame his people when something wrong happens to his country. That is unpresidential. Regardless of their motives, the actions of Al-Qaeda are unacceptable and they should pay the price for them. Al Qaeda has done it's fair share of terrorism outside of the U.S. What have places like Bali, or Spain ever done to the middle east? These people are the scum of the earth that should be hunted down and destroyed
ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ChampionoChumps

[QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"][QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"] Your idea of a "true conservative" went right out the door after your previous comment. Conservative simply means "less" in the sense of less government. two, I am NOT a hardcore hawk. It is just that the idea of an apologist and a terrorist sympathizer as president is unacceptable. I liked ron pauls economic and social policy. I liked some of his foreign policy. But his blame America mentality I will not support

Syk0_k03r

Americans are at fault because they voted them in and they are at fault for 9/11 because we were the reason Al-Qaeda was formed in the first place! And their is a long history of us just devastating countries in the Middle East for no good reason. You think Ron Paul is crazy because he says it's Americas fault? Well he gave a speech in 1998 that said that eventually if we keep interfering in the Middle East Al-Qaeda will attack us stateside. All actions have repercussions and killing millions of people will have consequences. America isn't exempt from real life. Less government means less government everywhere. Not just less government in the economy. (aka less wars, less trying to control people, less controlling of the markets, etc.)

Whether right or not, a leader does not blame his people when something wrong happens to his country. That is unpresidential. Regardless of their motives, the actions of Al-Qaeda are unacceptable and they should pay the price for them. Al Qaeda has done it's fair share of terrorism outside of the U.S. What have places like Bali, or Spain ever done to the middle east? These people are the scum of the earth that should be hunted down and destroyed

1. You can't destroy an ideology

2. Ron Paul blamed our military actions

3. We killed hundreds of thousands of people (most innocent) in the Middle East in the 50 years before the 9/11 terrorist attack but we don't have to pay the price for our actions do we?

4. We indirectly created Al-Qaeda and directly empowered them

5. If you look throughout history Soviet Union intervention helped give rise to the Jihadist movement

6. They just don't armies invading their land, killing their people, and taking their capital

7. We installed the dictator in Iran in the 50s

Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Syk0_k03r

1. You can't destroy an ideology But we can, and have better destroy this organization soon

2. Ron Paul blamed our military actions Then why is al qaeda attacking countriesthat don't even have a military

3. We killed hundreds of thousands of people (most innocent) in the Middle East in the 50 years before the 9/11 terrorist attack but we don't have to pay the price for our actions do we? I don't know what country you are talking about, but in the 50 years before 9/11 we were only in desert storm. we didn't even kill 40,000 people there. most where enemy combatants

7. We installed the dictator in Iran in the 50s Given the circumstances, that was necissary, and the shah was much better for them and us compared to the trash that is in charge of that country now

ChampionoChumps

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

What are you, a hipster?

:P

ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ChampionoChumps

[QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"]

1. You can't destroy an ideology But we can, and have better destroy this organization soon

2. Ron Paul blamed our military actions Then why is al qaeda countriesthat don't even have a military

3. We killed hundreds of thousands of people (most innocent) in the Middle East in the 50 years before the 9/11 terrorist attack but we don't have to pay the price for our actions do we? I don't know what country you are talking about, but in the 50 years before 9/11 we were only in desert storm. we didn't even kill 40,000 people there. most where enemy combatants

7. We installed the dictator in Iran in the 50s Given the circumstances, that was necissary, and the shah was much better for them and us compared to the trash that is in charge of that country now

Syk0_k03r

1. You can't kill an ideology with the exact same methods that created it.

2. What specific countries had they attacked with no military that has definite proof?

3. http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/11/30/why_they_hate_us_ii_how_many_muslims_has_the_us_killed_in_the_past_30_years

7. Apparently it wasn't since we're about to go to war with them again.

Militarism only causes more problems.

Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Syk0_k03r

[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

2. Ron Paul blamed our military actions Then why is al qaeda countriesthat don't even have a military

ChampionoChumps

2. What specific countries had they attacked with no military that has definite proof?

3. http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/11/30/why_they_hate_us_ii_how_many_muslims_has_the_us_killed_in_the_past_30_years

1- superior firepower is the answer to life's questions

2- click the hyperlink. plenty of the people al qaeda killed are not even Americans.

3- Sanctions are not considered military involvement, and we as Americans are not responsible for those who died under them

7- Under the shah, Iran had good living conditions, modern defense tech, better public relations, and a better economy

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts

the military provides >50% of the jobs in the usa...whether active duty, reserve, national guard, or consulting...im against anyone who wants to further decrease military spending...think about all of the jobs that would be lost...and we have problems with unemployment now...think about teh dissent that would come from putting even more people out of jobs...luckily im an mp and could apply for a state or city police job or apply for the fbi or something like that...i cant support anyone who doesnt support the military

lpjazzman220
so bringing troops home from around the world would somehow decrease employment...?... not sure where your going with this at all
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

pfft, who else can you pick from if you are a republican?

santorum is a self hating homosexual that thinks if he can turn the usa into a theocracy it will cure his forbidden desires, romney is a career criminal that has made his fortune borrowing money against companies then bankrupting them and running off with the money, and newts plan to fix americas energy problem is to require peoples wives to drive them to their mistresses house.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

Syk0_k03r

2- click the hyperlink. plenty of the people al qaeda killed are not even Americans.

3- Sanctions are not considered military involvement, and we as Americans are not responsible for those who died under them

7- Under the shah, Iran had good living conditions, modern defense tech, better public relations, and a better economy

And the government was overthrown. you forgot to mention that.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

No, but I hate Obamabots.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

Syk0_k03r

And there was about as much political oppression as there is now. Only difference between then and now is that then Iran had the support of the west and now they don't.
RandomWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 RandomWinner
Member since 2010 • 3751 Posts

People don't love him because he's anything great. They love him because he's not Romney Santorum or Gingrich. You have your evangelical Christian, your out of touch corporate business guy, and a gigantic pissberry a-hole. That leaves Paul. He wants to discuss the real issues. I don't agree with him on a lot of things, but I'd pick him over those three any day. But for Republicans, I don't think they really believe they love him. They just want someone to get behind and support.

Everyone is looking for someone to say what they're thinking. Obama told us liberals how he wanted to change the system, he said "this is why its wrong and this is how I'm going to fight it." I'd be a great one term president before an OK two term president. Stuff like that is why I loved the guy. Paul comes out and says the one word he would use to describe himself is CONSISTENT, which I LOVED. On the issues, he's whatever, but the other three guys are just horrible people and if you have to choose one I don't know why anyone wouldn't choose Paul.

Plus, if Paul got the nomination, we wouldn't be discussing hot button topics like contraception and abortion, we'd be talking about ideologies, war, the middle east. I don't think those two would stab at eachother, I think that they both believe in their ideology and they would want to talk about it first and let the voters choose theirs on their own.

Obama 2012.

ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ChampionoChumps

[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

Syk0_k03r

1. Hope you think the same way when it's against you. I don't like fake conservatives so I'm going to drive that ideology out of the world and my first goal is shooting you in the head. That doesn't sound very pleasant, does it? 2. Yea, so? We still indirectly created al-Qaeda and we provoked them to attack us. 3. U.S. sanctions on a people that ended up killing 100,000+ people aren't the U.S.'s fault? ok dude you are delusional 7. Yea and then they got overthrown and the country went to sh*t Face it, the majority of U.S. intervention has had no positive benefits (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, etc.)
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

[QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"] 1. You can't kill an ideology with the exact same methods that created it.

ChampionoChumps

1. Hope you think the same way when it's against you. I don't like fake conservatives so I'm going to drive that ideology out of the world and my first goal is shooting you in the head. That doesn't sound very pleasant, does it? 2. Yea, so? We still indirectly created al-Qaeda and we provoked them to attack us. 3. U.S. sanctions on a people that ended up killing 100,000+ people aren't the U.S.'s fault? ok dude you are delusional 7. Yea and then they got overthrown and the country went to sh*t Face it, the majority of U.S. intervention has had no positive benefits (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, etc.)

The US didn't provoke al qaeda to attack us.
RACiEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 RACiEP
Member since 2010 • 687 Posts

[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Paul Bunyan 2012.

Pirate700

Pall Mall 2012.

Paula Dean 2012.

Les Paul 2012?

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DroidPhysX

-Sun_Tzu-

you have time for this and not mafia?

ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ChampionoChumps

-Sun_Tzu-

There were several events that the U.S. was a part of that led to the attack on the WTC in 9/11. The hatred was brewing for 4 decades...

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"] 1. Hope you think the same way when it's against you. I don't like fake conservatives so I'm going to drive that ideology out of the world and my first goal is shooting you in the head. That doesn't sound very pleasant, does it? 2. Yea, so? We still indirectly created al-Qaeda and we provoked them to attack us. 3. U.S. sanctions on a people that ended up killing 100,000+ people aren't the U.S.'s fault? ok dude you are delusional 7. Yea and then they got overthrown and the country went to sh*t Face it, the majority of U.S. intervention has had no positive benefits (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, etc.)ChampionoChumps

There were several events that the U.S. was a part of that led to the attack on the WTC in 9/11. The hatred was brewing for 4 decades...

Yes, events which included the liberation of East Timor. I'm not going to excuse a half century of US foreign policy, but Osama Bin Laden viewed himself as an Islamic holy warrior who dedicated his life to creating a new caliphate. He didn't attack the US for any rational reason - he viewed the US as the largest threat to achieving his goal of creating his Islamic Empire. To say the US "provoked" al qaeda to attack is like saying Poland provoked Hitler to invade.

fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#49 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
To say the US "provoked" al qaeda to attack is like saying Poland provoked Hitler to invade.-Sun_Tzu-
They did. Their arrogant existence was an affront to the glorious Reich.
Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Syk0_k03r

[QUOTE="Syk0_k03r"]

[QUOTE="ChampionoChumps"] 1. You can't kill an ideology with the exact same methods that created it.

ChampionoChumps

1. Hope you think the same way when it's against you. I don't like fake conservatives so I'm going to drive that ideology out of the world and my first goal is shooting you in the head. That doesn't sound very pleasant, does it? If you can successfully pull that off, you deserve to walk away

2. Yea, so? We still indirectly created al-Qaeda and we provoked them to attack us. Does not help your argument. In the end, they have still committed crimes against humanity, and evidence proves that they don't hate the U.S. as much as they hate the entire planet

3. U.S. sanctions on a people that ended up killing 100,000+ people aren't the U.S.'s fault? ok dude you are delusional U.S. sanctions :lol: :lol: :lol: You are aware that sanctions are done through the UN, right?

7. Yea and then they got overthrown and the country went to sh*t case in point, the shah was better for iran

Face it, the majority of U.S. intervention has had no positive benefits (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, etc.) WWII?