Al Qaeda to jihadis: ‘Target white Americans, avoid minorities, because US mislabels attacks as ‘hate crime’

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SrgtSaggy101
Member since 2004 • 1956 Posts

http://www.foreigndesknews.com/world/us/al-qaeda-jihadis-target-white-americans-avoid-minorities-us-mislabels-attacks-hate-crime/

We live in a world where terrorists want you to attack whites so that the liberals can't mislabel it as a hate crime.

The terrorists are more honest than the liberals are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

I mean strategically it makes sense. Not that I support terrorism.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AND1SALTTAPE
Member since 2015 • 861 Posts

Libtards will be libtards. The liberal twaddle is more intoxicating than the strongest alcoholic beverage out there.

BattleStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 BattleStreak
Member since 2016 • 1763 Posts

What's new?

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

This white privilege is getting worse and worse all the time.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58328 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

http://www.foreigndesknews.com/world/us/al-qaeda-jihadis-target-white-americans-avoid-minorities-us-mislabels-attacks-hate-crime/

We live in a world where terrorists want you to attack whites so that the liberals can't mislabel it as a hate crime.

The terrorists are more honest than the liberals are.

You are really reaching, bud

You might say that correlation is a bit of a stretch

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18798 Posts

@battlestreak:

What you mean?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Only in America

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

If you only target one group then it will still be labeled a hate crime.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

@playmynutz said:

I mean strategically it makes sense. Not that I support terrorism.

I was about to say the same thing.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@TheWalkingGhost: not if its terrorism

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheWalkingGhost

@dave123321: Can be both. The KKK did it for decades. Commiting acts of terrorism against black people.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@TheWalkingGhost said:

If you only target one group then it will still be labeled a hate crime.

Not if it's white men

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18798 Posts

@Chozofication:

Why do people hate white Americans?

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheWalkingGhost

@Chozofication: read my above comment

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

The US military was awesome during WW2. After that they turned into pussies. My grandfathers generation would have this shit set straight by now if they were still around.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SrgtSaggy101
Member since 2004 • 1956 Posts

@TheWalkingGhost: The kkk killed 3k blacks in 86 years, blacks killed 324,000 Blacks In Only 35 Years. Pulling the old liberal white guilt tactic are you.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Toxic-Seahorse

@br0kenrabbit said:

The US military was awesome during WW2. After that they turned into pussies. My grandfathers generation would have this shit set straight by now if they were still around.

The US military, and the Allies in general, got away with mass civilian casualties to help win the war that aren't socially acceptable anymore.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By br0kenrabbit

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

The US military, and the Allies in general, got away with mass civilian casualties to help win the war that aren't socially acceptable anymore.

Total War is ugly but that's not what I'm suggesting. I'm talking about commitment. Boots on the ground and all resources put to the effort.

That little picnic in Iraq and Afghanistan was laughable.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse

@br0kenrabbit said:
@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Total War is ugly but that's not what I'm suggesting. I'm talking about commitment. Boots on the ground and all resources put to the effort.

Fair enough. Although I'd like to point out that the main bad guys in Afghanistan and Iraq blended in with the civilians, making it very difficult to identify and take them out. We had no such dilemma with German soldiers.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 br0kenrabbit

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Fair enough. Although I'd like to point out that the main bad guys in Afghanistan and Iraq blended in with the civilians, making it very difficult to identify and take them out. We had no such dilemma with German soldiers.

A lot of Nazis went into hiding, and we found most of them pretty quickly. This of course required martial law and controlled movement but yeah.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Toxic-Seahorse

@br0kenrabbit said:
@Toxic-Seahorse said:

A lot of Nazis went into hiding, and we found most of them pretty quickly. This of course required martial law and controlled movement but yeah.

Yes, but you can't possibly compare that to the guerrilla warfare of the terrorists we're fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KEND0_KAP0NI

@PSP107 said:

@Chozofication:

because imperialism and western life style is linked to the whites, not the black Americans, not the Latino Americans, not the Native Americans, etc.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 br0kenrabbit

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Yes, but you can't possibly compare that to the guerrilla warfare of the terrorists we're fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq.

With martial law and enough men and equipment, and proper execution, I think we could have routed them years ago.

Of course, there's also the problem of pussy-footing around with countries who host these bastards. If we don't get real with them then nothing else is going to matter. This goes back to that proper execution remark above.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@kend0_kap0ni said:
@PSP107 said:

@Chozofication:

because imperialism and western life style is linked to the whites, not the black Americans, not the Latino Americans, not the Native Americans, etc.

Western life style is linked to people in the west. Go figure. Imperialism, not so much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#28 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:
@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Yeah, I think my brother, whose two friends were blown up right behind him on a convoy in Iraq, would disagree with you.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 br0kenrabbit

@hillelslovak said:

Yeah, I think my brother, whose two friends were blown up right behind him on a convoy in Iraq, would disagree with you.

It was a poorly executed effort. There aren't many who would disagree with this. Hell, they hardly had a plan going in.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheWalkingGhost

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@TheWalkingGhost: The kkk killed 3k blacks in 86 years, blacks killed 324,000 Blacks In Only 35 Years. Pulling the old liberal white guilt tactic are you.

What kinda of racist neo-con crap are you trying to pull here? Do you even have any idea what is going on around you? You seem confused.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheWalkingGhost

@kend0_kap0ni said:
@PSP107 said:

@Chozofication:

False. There is nothing wrong with the western lifestyle and imperialism is not western exclusive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@br0kenrabbit said:
@hillelslovak said:

It was a poorly executed effort. There aren't many who would disagree with this. Hell, they hardly had a plan going in.

So you go full flippant and act as if it was a picnic?!

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@br0kenrabbit: If you want to blame someone for what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan, blame politicians, not the troops. Troops can only operate within the limits of the rules of engagement put in place by the civilians that give the Pentagon their orders, and troops that go outside of those rules find themselves going on vacation in Fort Leavenworth for a few years.

It is easy to judge from the outside based on what you see on the news and compare it to past conflicts. It is totally different when you have actually been there seeing it first hand for several tours.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 br0kenrabbit

@hillelslovak said:

In the sense that it had about as much planning and operational support as one.

Why are you suddenly going sore for semantics? It's quite out of character for you.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 br0kenrabbit

@ad1x2 said:

@br0kenrabbit: If you want to blame someone for what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan, blame politicians, not the troops. Troops can only operate within the limits of the rules of engagement put in place by the civilians that give the Pentagon their orders, and troops that go outside of those rules find themselves going on vacation in Fort Leavenworth for a few years.

It is easy to judge from the outside based on what you see on the news and compare it to past conflicts. It is totally different when you have actually been there seeing it first hand for several tours.

I'm not blaming the troops. Troops don't lay the plans, do they? I've been complaining about operational limits, how is that ragging on the troops?

@br0kenrabbit said:

With martial law and enough men and equipment, and proper execution, I think we could have routed them years ago.

Of course, there's also the problem of pussy-footing around with countries who host these bastards. If we don't get real with them then nothing else is going to matter. This goes back to that proper execution remark above.

Since when is any the above the responsibility of grunts?

Seriously people, my statements were pretty clear. You folks are just looking to argue.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#36 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

So the whole PC culture is really pissing off their agenda, eh?

Reminds me of this video.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@br0kenrabbit said:
@hillelslovak said:

In the sense that it had about as much planning and operational support as one.

Why are you suddenly going sore for semantics? It's quite out of character for you.

Because my brother's psyche was all but destroyed from those two wars. I do not like flippant behavior in describing them. Making jokes, along with many other types of discourse on matters like this gives shade to the demons who waged this war for their pocketbooks.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 br0kenrabbit

@hillelslovak said:

Because my brother's psyche was all but destroyed from those two wars. I do not like flippant behavior in describing them. Making jokes, along with many other types of discourse on matters like this gives shade to the demons who waged this war for their pocketbooks.

I wasn't making a joke. I was referring to the incompetence of those overseeing these actions. It's almost like they expected the native populations to be throwing roses in front of our missiles. Remember the "We will be greeted as liberators" spiel?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@br0kenrabbit said:
@hillelslovak said:

I wasn't making a joke. I was referring to the incompetence of those overseeing these actions. It's almost like they expected the native populations to be throwing roses in front of our missiles. Remember the "We will be greeted as liberators" spiel?

Yeah, I guess I was over offended, sorry. When my brother went to Iraq in 2004, Donald Rumsfeld came and gave a speech about how great the war was going. Someone in my bros platoon apparently yelled, "We've been sleeping in tents with holes for 6 ******** weeks!" Rumsfeld promised a barracks in 10 days. They built a barracks for high class guests like him, the army? Nope. My bro was riding around in humvees that did not even have doors. Because of assholes like Rumsfeld, body armor for his division remained locked in a storage shed for 4 months. Those ****** need to face a tribunal for war crimes.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts
@br0kenrabbit said:

I'm not blaming the troops. Troops don't lay the plans, do they? I've been complaining about operational limits, how is that ragging on the troops?

But wasn't your opening post this:

@br0kenrabbit said:

Looks like you was blaming the boots on the ground for the failures in Iraq and Afghanistan, not the politicians, based on that initial post. If that was not your intention, then the wording of your initial post made it seem like you was. I've been there and I have felt the pain of having our hands tied due to restrictive rules of engagement straight from the top and trying to avoid harming innocent people.

I was part of the initial invasion, and we went from the Kuwaiti border to Baghdad in less than three weeks, with only 139 US troops killed out of 192,000 US troops participating in the invasion. After the insurgency kicked off, we had to deal with an enemy that didn't wear a uniform and we had to try and minimize civilian casualties at the same time.

Fighting a bunch of people that are willing to strap bombs on not only themselves, but their women and children, are a different animal than fighting a bunch of Nazis. When comparing our current enemy to our enemies during World War 2, they may be closer to the Imperial Japanese Army than the German Army, but even they wasn't nearly as fanatic as the Taliban, al Qaeda, and ISIS.

Trying to authorize going all out to kill the enemy isn't going to work in today's world, and that is one of the biggest things Trump is getting criticized for, with his suggestion of going after the family members of terrorists.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3867 Posts

@Toxic-Seahorse said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

That is how you win wars, kill civilians to force their governments to end the war.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Toxic-Seahorse

@JimB said:
@Toxic-Seahorse said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

That is how you win wars, kill civilians to force their governments to end the war.

I was simply pointing out the differences in how wars are fought then vs now. I'd also like to point out that that strategy makes no sense in Iraq and Afghanistan since we're not fighting the country's government.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3867 Posts

@Toxic-Seahorse said:
@JimB said:
@Toxic-Seahorse said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

I was simply pointing out the differences in how wars are fought then vs now. I'd also like to point out that that strategy makes no sense in Iraq and Afghanistan since we're not fighting the country's government.

Nor are we fighting a uniformed army. In this type of a conflict civilians are going to get killed and injured and that is what the enemies we are now fighting want so they can get headlines.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#44  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19553 Posts
@ad1x2 said:

Fighting a bunch of people that are willing to strap bombs on not only themselves, but their women and children, are a different animal than fighting a bunch of Nazis. When comparing our current enemy to our enemies during World War 2, they may be closer to the Imperial Japanese Army than the German Army, but even they wasn't nearly as fanatic as the Taliban, al Qaeda, and ISIS.

The Imperial Japanese Army was far more fanatic than those groups... The Rape of Nanking alone was far more brutal and horrific than all the atrocities of the Taliban, Al Qaeda and ISIS combined.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 KEND0_KAP0NI

@TheWalkingGhost said:
@kend0_kap0ni said:
@PSP107 said:

@Chozofication:

False. There is nothing wrong with the western lifestyle and imperialism is not western exclusive.

Not False. I didnt say there was anything wrong with western style of society, but it is them (ISIS for example) who find western lifestyle wrong. (Just like you many find Islam problematic, but its not to them in middle east..... perspectives).

Secondly imperialism is not western exclusive but it is western imperialism that they have experienced and have the issue with (because its also the most prevalent).

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TheWalkingGhost

@kend0_kap0ni: Nice apology for terrorism. Still false, western life is not just linked to white people and so called imperialism.

And if you think that is why they attack the west then i got a bridge to sell you. The most prevalent imperialism they experience is their own and are (like you) brainwashed into thinking it is all the west.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#47 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Alright! Now my privilege will finally allow me to feel what it's like to be targeted for the color of my skin!

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Yea, but the 3K blacks killed by the KKK were killed BECAUSE they were black and no other reason.

Blacks killing blacks is not based on racism toward each other. In fact, blacks killing blacks is more a result of the privileged white forcing them into desperation.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

War has changed since WW2 so I doubt it.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#50  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19553 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Nonsensical comparison. You're comparing a single terrorist organisation to an entire ethnic group. And that doesn't even compare to the millions of blacks who were enslaved and killed by white Americans.