6 police officers beat man senseless

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

We need to raise awareness of this kind of bullshit, this is not how you protect and serve.

Kelly Thomas was homeless and suffering from schizophrenia.

FFS. imbeds not working properly.

One police officer said "I ran out of options, so I got the end of my taser and just started smashing his face to hell."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fs4iZtvYZg

edit: holy shit apparently he died and the police officers haven't been charged with anything. This is fucking murder.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

How do officers expect you to put your hands behind your back when you have 3+ 300lb men on top of you, or roll on your stomach as you're being tazed? I see they got acquitted of all charges; what were the charges?

Oh, I read California's definition of man slaughter. Yeah, the officers did nothing wrong legally. Kelly messed up when he stood up aggresively. The only thing legally they're guilty of is excessive force. Hopefully they at least lost their job.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ReadingRainbow4

@Fightingfan said:

How do officers expect you to put your hands behind your back when you have two 300lb men on top of you? I see they got acquitted of all charges; what were the charges?

Just from the video I can see assault with a deadly weapon, battery, attempted murder. there's several news sources but I can't find anything to say what they were acquitted from.

This is really sickening. even with the good police officers out there, crap like this makes them all look like monsters. This is unforgivable, no justice no peace.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

How do officers expect you to put your hands behind your back when you have two 300lb men on top of you? I see they got acquitted of all charges; what were the charges?

Just from the video I can see assault with a deadly weapon, battery, attempted murder. there's several news sources but I can't find anything to say what they were acquitted from.

This is really sickening. even with the good police officers out there, crap like this makes them all look like monsters. This is unforgivable, no justice no peace.

I see an uncooperative suspect that refuses to cooperate with officer demands. After they hit him with their batons to knock him to the ground they ask him to put his hands behind his back and he continually refuses until they are forced to taser him. Even then he continues to struggle. If he wasn't such a dumbass and would have just relaxed and allowed himself to be cuffed things would have ended far differently. What should have to cops done, just told him goodnight and let him on his way? There was obviously a reason he was stopped. Should cops just stop trying to pursue crimes if it seems the suspect will be to difficult?

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fightingfan

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

None of those hold in court.

Weapon use is part of the police's job, and attempt murder bullshit.

Worst they could of gotten was assault as the police officer said, "You see my fist? They're about to **** you up". But I don't know Cali's definition for assault - in Florida those officers (At least the fat Mexican) would of gotten at least assault.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

I see an uncooperative suspect that refuses to cooperate with officer demands. After they hit him with their batons to knock him to the ground they ask him to put his hands behind his back and he continually refuses until they are forced to taser him. Even then he continues to struggle. If he wasn't such a dumbass and would have just relaxed and allowed himself to be cuffed things would have ended far differently. What should have to cops done, just told him goodnight and let him on his way? There was obviously a reason he was stopped. Should cops just stop trying to pursue crimes if it seems the suspect will be to difficult?

He was mentally challenged.

Can't you fucking read? In this case the only thing those officers wanted was for him to stop breathing, looks like they succeeded.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

You didn't see Officer Ramos fucking with him the entire time? He was blatantly playing games with this transient, then saying things like 'See these fists? They're going to **** you up'. My uncle is a police officer and he thought this whole incident was utter bullshit. These two men could have subdued this skinny guy without pulling out the batons and smashing away.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fightingfan

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

uncooperative isn't anything - I don't have to answer questions, or speak to the police if I don't want to in the United States.

The guy should of just went to jail, and a judge would of thrown out the bullshit charge. The officers had nothing because they tried to make a bullshit claim as "Oh, we're gonna arrest you for having someone else's mail", it's only a federal offense to open someone else's mail, and there needs to be proof you opened it.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@plageus900 said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

You didn't see Officer Ramos fucking with him the entire time? He was blatantly playing games with this transient, then saying things like 'See these fists? They're going to **** you up'. My uncle is a police officer and he thought this whole incident was utter bullshit. These two men could have subdued this skinny guy without pulling out the batons and smashing away.

Ferrari came into a thread I made a few months ago discussing police brutality with the same bullshit responses, I'd pay him no mind but honestly it's amusing to see how much a lapdog he is.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 plageus900

@ReadingRainbow4: Incidents where police have to use force happen all the time. But this is just completely senseless. If the transient had started attacking the police, sure. But using over 9000 tasers and bashing his face in was just idiotic.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#11  Edited By THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

I see an uncooperative suspect that refuses to cooperate with officer demands.

But the guy was an unmedicated schizophrenic. His behavior was indicative of that and I assume that dealing with mentally ill suspects was covered in academy to some degree. Getting someone like him to cooperate means taking a much different approach than threatening to rough him up...and then proceeding to rough him up. In fact, before that part where one of the officers threatens the guy, everything was going pretty okay. You could see the officers were annoyed, yeah, and that the guy was not fully grasping the weight of the situation, but there were no blatant threats being hurled around beforehand.

Also, the guy was regularly seen around town (he's cited as being frequently homeless), so I'm betting the department knew a little bit about this guy before doing this. Hell, there's an officer in the video who flat-out says that he gets a call about this guy every night.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

I was surprised by the verdict... but guess I shouldn't be, earlier this year 9 police officers in Bakersfield got off for beating a homeless man to death when the coroner claimed "natural cases" as the cause of death. The fact that police officers seized cell phones and deleted video evidence didn't help bring about a fair verdict in that case either.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

That video made me nauseous.

RT covered the beating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQiKciwo4eg

The actual Kelly Thomas trial can be found on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTawniDilly?feature=watch

The killers themselves were acquitted http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-kelly-thomas-trial-not-guilty-verdicts-20140113,0,5336980.story

The public should be outraged but then the case itself received very little coverage so most of the world probably don't know about it

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Fightingfan

@plageus900 said:

@ReadingRainbow4: Incidents where police have to use force happen all the time. But this is just completely senseless. If the transient had started attacking the police, sure. But using over 9000 tasers and bashing his face in was just idiotic.

The idiots probably associated natural blunt tremors, and seizure like shaking with "resisting".

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fightingfan

@THE_DRUGGIE said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

But the guy was an unmedicated schizophrenic. His behavior was indicative of that and I assume that dealing with mentally ill suspects was covered in academy to some degree. Getting someone like him to cooperate means taking a much different approach than threatening to rough him up...and then proceeding to rough him up. In fact, before that part where one of the officers threatens the guy, everything was going pretty okay. You could see the officers were annoyed, yeah, and that the guy was not fully grasping the weight of the situation, but there were no blatant threats being hurled around beforehand.

Also, the guy was regularly seen around town (he's cited as being frequently homeless), so I'm betting the department knew a little bit about this guy before doing this. Hell, there's an officer in the video who flat-out says that he gets a call about this guy every night.

Schizo isn't something people outside of a medical background can distinguish. The average officer might just assume the person is under the influence of some drug.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#16 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

@Fightingfan said:

@THE_DRUGGIE said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

Schizo isn't something people outside of a medical background can distinguish. The average officer might just assume the person is under the influence of some drug.

Hm, I guess.

Doesn't explain why they knew the guy so well but still beat him to death.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#17 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

this is why we need go back to hanging...

http://youtu.be/3fs4iZtvYZg?t=15m20s

15:20 mark shows you clearly he needs to be fired...

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18 Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

@ferrari2001: Maybe it's hard to relax your muscles when your full of fear and pain and not in your right mind. When you can't understand what's happening, don't know where you are, and are being badly hurt. Maybe four trained large men can focus their energies on subduing and restricting such a man until he exhausts and the energy drains from him without causing further pain and hollering to heighten, brutalize and frighten. Maybe they could start the confrontation not by threatening to hurt him, thus causing panic and alarm, but by trying to calm him down. Maybe they shouldn't have been in such a rush. Maybe that man would be alive today and no harm would have come to the officers.

Maybe the dangers of the situation are too great for that. I don't know what it is to be a cop, but the above thoughts go through my head as a civilian.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

That was obviously excessive use of force and a real shame for police officers.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

well, it might not be completely over, LA Times wrote that now federal prosecutors are looking into the case, though I wouldn't hold my breath on that one

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-kelly-thomas-verdict-fbi-to-examine-trial-evidence-20140113,0,4049891.story#axzz2qMCKhNtU

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

while the vast majority of cops are good people trying to do a difficult job you should never forget every single encounter with the police has the potential to be a life and death situation and should be treated as such.

Avatar image for cynical_buzzard
Cynical_Buzzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cynical_Buzzard
Member since 2013 • 226 Posts

We should hold cops more accountable for their actions, at times I feel they feel like they're bullet proof.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

I love how he's screaming "I can't fucking breathe man!" while screaming his lungs out ...if you can scream, you can breathe jackass. The guy was obviously on something and resisting--they even mention that three of them weren't able to hold him down. Quit fucking acting like this is some Rodney King shit.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@cfisher2833 said:

I love how he's screaming "I can't fucking breathe man!" while screaming his lungs out ...if you can scream, you can breathe jackass. The guy was obviously on something and resisting--they even mention that three of them weren't able to hold him down. Quit fucking acting like this is some Rodney King shit.

So it was ok to beat him to death?

that's some edgy view on the value of life bro.

ExtremeBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ExtremeBanana
Member since 2013 • 159 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

Can't you fucking read? In this case the only thing those officers wanted was for him to stop breathing, looks like they succeeded.

So because he's mentally challenged he should be treated kindly and be allowed to not cooperate for committing a crime?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ReadingRainbow4

@ExtremeBanana said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

So because he's mentally challenged he should be treated kindly and be allowed to not cooperate for committing a crime?

Should he be berated, threatened with bodily harm and then beaten to death by 6 armed police officers, all of which are much larger than him?

It should have been over the moment they had him on the ground, yet they kept beating the shit out of him. He was also unarmed.

No matter what your views of this situation, there's no excuse for the amount of force that was used to deal with a homeless and sick man.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 bowchicka07
Member since 2013 • 1104 Posts

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

God I wish you'd come back and follow up on your bs. What the crap was he a suspect for anyways? How many times did he say I'm sorry and I can't breath. The guy practically begged for his life as they stunned and beat him over and over all on video. The cops walk and it just makes me sick. I understand cops have a job and they have to subdue people who resist lawful actions. But nothing they did was even close to lawful. The guy was being harassed the entire video and he decided to make a stand against it which few of us are that brave to do. So they made an example out of him. Don't turn this into some rodney king crap? This is some rodney king crap.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

so much cop hate on this site...sad really.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cfisher2833

@bowchicka07 said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

God I wish you'd come back and follow up on your bs. What the crap was he a suspect for anyways? How many times did he say I'm sorry and I can't breath. The guy practically begged for his life as they stunned and beat him over and over all on video. The cops walk and it just makes me sick. I understand cops have a job and they have to subdue people who resist lawful actions. But nothing they did was even close to lawful. The guy was being harassed the entire video and he decided to make a stand against it which few of us are that brave to do. So they made an example out of him. Don't turn this into some rodney king crap? This is some rodney king crap.

1. If you can say you're sorry, then you can breathe. People can't speak if they're not able to breathe.

2. So get the cops badge number and file a formal complaint. "Making a stand" by struggling during an arrest is only gonna lead to one thing: you getting subdued by a bunch of chubby cops.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fightingfan

@cfisher2833 said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

1. If you can say you're sorry, then you can breathe. People can't speak if they're not able to breathe.

2. So get the cops badge number and file a formal complaint. "Making a stand" by struggling during an arrest is only gonna lead to one thing: you getting subdued by a bunch of chubby cops.

Being someone with Asthma there's a reasonable limit on when you can speak, and not breathe. You can speak underwater after all.

That being said, saying "I can't breathe" can't be an excuse to get officers off of you as for the most part when criminals get a one second heads up they use it, which can put officers in danger.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

I hope someone beats those thug cops to death in the same fashion they murdered this man. The scumbag cop to good cop ratio is way to high in this country. Someone needs to remind these arrogant pricks that we pay their salary and they are here to work for us, the law abiding citizens. Only a handful of them have any respect for the public and the rest view us as the enemy. I don't give two shits if your job is dangerous and that's why you treat everyone like a convicted felon. You should have fucking thought about that before you signed up for the job. Almost all cops these days are pussies and thugs. **** em'.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

If you're difficult with cops, dying of asphyxia caused by swelling is your fault. That is some logic that only makes sense to the KPA, son.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

If you're difficult with cops, dying of asphyxia caused by swelling is your fault. That is some logic that only makes sense to the KPA, son.

Don't even justify his post with a response.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bowchicka07

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cfisher2833

@Fightingfan said:

@cfisher2833 said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

Being someone with Asthma there's a reasonable limit on when you can speak, and not breathe. You can speak underwater after all.

That being said, saying "I can't breathe" can't be an excuse to get officers off of you as for the most part when criminals get a one second heads up they use it, which can put officers in danger.

...because you have latent oxygen in your body. That's why you can also hold your breath. A lot of people seem to not understand basic medical science. I don't know, maybe it's just because my mom is a nurse, but IF YOU CAN SPEAK YOU CAN BREATHE. It is that fucking simple. The guy wasn't just speaking, but he was screaming his lungs out. YOU CAN'T DO THAT IF YOU AREN'T ABLE TO BREATHE. He was being an uncooperative jackass--END OF STORY.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

@ferrari2001 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Fightingfan said:

Pretty sure 3 policemen ought to be able to keep one man under control without resorting to tasing him in the face repeatedly, ramming their knee into him, hit him on the head with their batons and the taser once they got him on the ground.

Excusing excessive force like the Jury did and you are doing is only going to cause the bad seeds in the Police force to do it again and get away with it.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MakeMeaSammitch

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

you get what you deserve if you resist arrest.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By plageus900

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

Michael Trollton?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ReadingRainbow4

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

What a load of horse shit.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MakeMeaSammitch

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

I know you're speaking mainly through teenage angst, but yes, police have a very dangerous job, and they have the right to defend themselves if people choose to be stupid.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

I know you're speaking mainly through teenage angst, but yes, police have a very dangerous job, and they have the right to defend themselves if people choose to be stupid.

Teenage angst? lol.

Dangerous job, maybe it wouldn't be so life threatening if they did the job properly, aka not beating the shit out defenseless Civi's.

I can see those civilians not being so defensless in the future, no ones taking this shit anymore. Abuse is abuse, a badge doesn't exempt you from acting like an egotistical asshole or for that matter a sociopath.

Keep sucking on the thin blue line tho, one day it might pay off.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MakeMeaSammitch

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

Teenage angst? lol.

Dangerous job, maybe it wouldn't be so life threatening if they did the job properly, aka not beating the shit out defenseless Civi's.

I can see those civilians not being so defensless in the future, no ones taking this shit anymore. Abuse is abuse, a badge doesn't exempt you from acting like an egotistical asshole or for that matter a sociopath.

smh, if you resist arrest, you're gonna get beat, and you deserve it for being so stupid. Cops have to get him into custody and they don't want to get harmed, so yeah, they're gonna use force if they have to.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

Teenage angst? lol.

smh, if you resist arrest, you're gonna get beat, and you deserve it for being so stupid. Cops have to get him into custody and they don't want to get harmed, so yeah, they're gonna use force if they have to.

From the video it's clear the situation was well into being done by the time they had him on the floor apologizing, do you really feel it was ok to continuously tase and beat this man to the point of a dangerous level of blood loss? What was mistaken for resistance was obviously seizures.

I think you really need to open your eyes to the world around you. It's far from as black and white as you want to believe.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bowchicka07
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

Teenage angst? lol.

He's trolling. No one is that idiotic. Well maybe.... his uncle or brother or something is a cop and he thinks everything they do is to protect themselves so maybe he has to take up for everyone in blue.. What about the harassment? what about the shear fact they beat him to death? He screamed sorry, I can't breathe and even yelled for his dad. I can understand officers defending themselves but it's not like he really attacked them or anything. Bunch of fat ass cops couldn't restrain him and it went to their egos so they had to make an example out of him. And for the record you should learn to read a story beofre you post dumb crap.... he wasn't stupid, he was schizophrenic.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MakeMeaSammitch

@bowchicka07 said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

Teenage angst? lol.

He's trolling. No one is that idiotic. Well maybe.... his uncle or brother or something is a cop and he thinks everything they do is to protect themselves so maybe he has to take up for everyone in blue.. What about the harassment? what about the shear fact they beat him to death? He screamed sorry, I can't breathe and even yelled for his dad. I can understand officers defending themselves but it's not like he really attacked them or anything. Bunch of fat ass cops couldn't restrain him and it went to their egos so they had to make an example out of him. And for the record you should learn to read a story beofre you post dumb crap.... he wasn't stupid, he was schizophrenic.

Nobody in my family is a cop.

Smh, teenagers who don't know how the world works.

Grow up kid.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

It remains that those officers handled the situation pathetically.

dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dominer
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

With or without evidence, pigs can pretty much do whatever they want with little to no consequence.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By bowchicka07

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

Teenage angst? lol.

Grow up kid.

I'm 26.

Make more posts with no arguments.

SMH... idiots who don't know how the forums work.

Wake up fool.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MakeMeaSammitch

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

Teenage angst? lol.

Grow up kid.

I'm 26.

Wake up fool.

What is there to argue with you? You're clearly not a rational thinker. you're blindly defending somebody who was committing a crime against people who were doing a dangerous job, but you're too much of a cop hater to see that.

you're a tool and little more.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 bowchicka07

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

No, this is sad.

Teenage angst? lol.

Grow up kid.

I'm 26.

Wake up fool.

What is there to argue with you? You're clearly not a rational thinker. you're blindly defending somebody who was committing a crime against people who were doing a dangerous job, but you're too much of a cop hater to see that.

you're a tool and little more.

This was a case that lasted 3 years so there is apparently plenty to argue about. I'm not a cop hater. Never said one bad thing about cops. You are blindly defending corrupt cops so that's a two-way street buddy.What crime did he commit? I'm an IT guy so all I do is rational thinking which is required of me. Did you even watch the whole video? There is hundreds of people protesting in Fullerton and millions on social media. I guess we are all irrational thinkers, blind followers and tools? They might have been acquitted of the charges but they were all fired. The chief of police is under the gun now and the FBI is now overseeing an investigation. You're the only one who thinks this was fine still. You're the tool here, you're just a little late realizing it.