57% of Girls today likes Guys who dress like this. Is this how you dress?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrduckbears3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By mrduckbears3

Poll 57% of Girls today likes Guys who dress like this. Is this how you dress? (51 votes)

Yes, I do 35%
No, Never. 35%
Not now, but maybe some day. 27%
I'm not a guy but i do like guys who dress like these 2%
I'm not a guy but i don't like guys who dress like this 0%

according to a recent poll, the majority of girls like a guy who dresses like these...but are you one of these people?

• 
CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

No, I mostly wear t-shirts and jeans that are either blue or black for the most part.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

ewww to tucking in your shirt while wearing jeans.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I prefer sweaters and cardigans. Jeans too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#54  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

I use to dress like the guy in the 1st picture but with the shirt outside of the pants

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Lame. I wear sports shirts and sports shorts. In the winter I wear sports jackets and sports pants, because they're comfortable.

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

@XilePrincess said:

Looking clean/being groomed matters more than anything else IMO. And by clean, I mean if you use your clothes as napkins you can go from a 10 to the equivalent of a brony just for that.

Implying all bronys look like/are shit? What?

I'm more of a graphic tee (band, games, other interests related) and jeans. Though I wouldn't be against that style of dress.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
@Bardock47 said:

@XilePrincess said:

Looking clean/being groomed matters more than anything else IMO. And by clean, I mean if you use your clothes as napkins you can go from a 10 to the equivalent of a brony just for that.

I'm more of a graphic tee (band, games, other interests related) and jeans. Though I wouldn't be against that style of dress.

That wasn't the point of the comment, but I can't say I've met any woman who gets moist over a man who is a self-identified brony. Bronies in general are just weird people, and most are the stereotypical trilby-wearing (it's not a fedora) basement-dwelling weirdos who spend most of their free time obsessing over a show marketed to girls 4-10 and has a creepy little (or gigantic) shrine to it. I wouldn't really describe that as the sexiest thing ever, would you?

I'm saying you can be as attractive as humanly possible but if you dress like crap or have no pride in the cleanliness of your clothing, you become as offputting to the average woman as an adult man whose home is covered in little pastel colored ponies.

bodybyvi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 bodybyvi
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Yes. i do it.

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

@XilePrincess said:

@Bardock47 said:

@XilePrincess said:

That wasn't the point of the comment, but I can't say I've met any woman who gets moist over a man who is a self-identified brony. Bronies in general are just weird people, and most are the stereotypical trilby-wearing (it's not a fedora) basement-dwelling weirdos who spend most of their free time obsessing over a show marketed to girls 4-10 and has a creepy little (or gigantic) shrine to it. I wouldn't really describe that as the sexiest thing ever, would you?

I'm saying you can be as attractive as humanly possible but if you dress like crap or have no pride in the cleanliness of your clothing, you become as offputting to the average woman as an adult man whose home is covered in little pastel colored ponies.

The way presented, no. I agree very much that the level of fanaticism displayed by some is very odd to say the least as well that many take to extremely creepy levels, and I would be a hard pressed to find a chick that gets revved by MLP. I can identify as a brony, simply meaning I like the show and have a couple shirts; but the levels that you describe would be extremely off putting. However that is generalizing a large portion of the fanbase, and I would disagree vehemently liking a show inherently makes one unattractive.

Obviously though, you're talking along the lines of the basement dwelling obsessive odd duck that incorporates the show into every aspect of their life. In which I agree.

Either way, I also agree with the base statement.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#60 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Top pic is how I dress for work. Bottom pic is how I dress casually. Perhaps a bit more t-shirt at home. The wife likes it.

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#61 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Actually, yeah, I dress almost exactly like the guy in the second picture. My main style consists of jeans, a T-shirt and a plaid over shirt. I didn't know I was being fashionable though, that is just what everyone wears in my area (a small, less than wealthy town).