• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts
Pick the hotter one obviously
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

I know you say you're not interested in #2's money, but at the end of the day, that's what you'll end up getting accused of. I went out with a girl in Uni who had rich parents, I didn't even know, but her friends did and they all started accusing me of been with her for her cash, it ended up killing the relationship because I just got sick of the abuse I got from her friends, I even got beaten up by some of her male friends (though that was also partly to do with the fact one of them had been wanting to date her for a while). Dating a rich girl, just isn't worth the hassle, go with #1.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

Well I am completely screwed. I was a cool guy in high-school yet I did not have a girlfriend. I'm very picky when it comes to girls (I'd rather be alone unless I find someone I really like). There were a few girls I liked but I was either too affraid to ask them out or too late.

Now I'm in my first university year and I like 2 girls and they both like me back. This has been driving me insane. I never panicked that I'll be forever alone, I knew there would be girls out there for me. But I certainly didn't expect 2 at the same time. This is so unfair. It's like fate is mocking me.

So, #1 is going at university with me and #2 with a friend's girlfriend. Whenever I go out with my colleagues, I talk a lot with #1 and we get along great. We joke around, I walked her home a few times and she always starts talking with me, paying significantly less attention to the others. She's smart, very good looking and really nice.

Now #2 isn't as hot but she's very cute. I guess that's the word since I can't really tell what I like about her. The smile, the eyes? I do not know. She's very funny. Actually she has a sense of humor pretty much like mine. She's also significantly rich (that doesn't influence me - I'm not after her money, though I'd be pretty scared of her father if I had to face him and I probably would at some point since she lives in a house in the suburbs so I'd have to pick her up at least once even if she has her own sports car... I'd look bad if she'd be the one always picking me up). I also like her education - her parents are pretty strict. She's polite, nice and always happy and smiling though I (at least) can notice her exquisite manners and taste.

I've talked to some of my friends and they all told me the situation sucks and that I should just keep going out, in groups, until I can see who I like better. Problem is, each time I like both of them more. It's driving me insane. Everyone refuses to tell who would they pick since they don't want to alter my thinking, so I'm asking you guys. What would you do? Or who would you pick? I'm just scared I'll lose both and that would be incredibly depressing for me since this is the first time I could have a relationship.

I'm not the "player" type. I actually have strong feelings for both but I will not try to cheat on one with the other or something like that. I know, I know... I'm asking people on a game forum, but I'm really desperate.

iskeethunters

40276-michael-jordan-laughing-gif-76O3.g

Sound like some elementary school puppy love wtf 

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

no girls like me, give one to me and go for 2nd.problem solved :P

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 iskeethunters
Member since 2011 • 925 Posts

Well I am completely screwed. I was a cool guy in high-school yet I did not have a girlfriend. I'm very picky when it comes to girls (I'd rather be alone unless I find someone I really like). There were a few girls I liked but I was either too affraid to ask them out or too late.

Now I'm in my first university year and I like 2 girls and they both like me back. This has been driving me insane. I never panicked that I'll be forever alone, I knew there would be girls out there for me. But I certainly didn't expect 2 at the same time. This is so unfair. It's like fate is mocking me.

So, #1 is going at university with me and #2 with a friend's girlfriend. Whenever I go out with my colleagues, I talk a lot with #1 and we get along great. We joke around, I walked her home a few times and she always starts talking with me, paying significantly less attention to the others. She's smart, very good looking and really nice.

Now #2 isn't as hot but she's very cute. I guess that's the word since I can't really tell what I like about her. The smile, the eyes? I do not know. She's very funny. Actually she has a sense of humor pretty much like mine. She's also significantly rich (that doesn't influence me - I'm not after her money, though I'd be pretty scared of her father if I had to face him and I probably would at some point since she lives in a house in the suburbs so I'd have to pick her up at least once even if she has her own sports car... I'd look bad if she'd be the one always picking me up). I also like her education - her parents are pretty strict. She's polite, nice and always happy and smiling though I (at least) can notice her exquisite manners and taste.

I've talked to some of my friends and they all told me the situation sucks and that I should just keep going out, in groups, until I can see who I like better. Problem is, each time I like both of them more. It's driving me insane. Everyone refuses to tell who would they pick since they don't want to alter my thinking, so I'm asking you guys. What would you do? Or who would you pick? I'm just scared I'll lose both and that would be incredibly depressing for me since this is the first time I could have a relationship.

I'm not the "player" type. I actually have strong feelings for both but I will not try to cheat on one with the other or something like that. I know, I know... I'm asking people on a game forum, but I'm really desperate.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

Sounds like you'd be better off just ending it all.

Avatar image for PelicanRebelLdr
PelicanRebelLdr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PelicanRebelLdr
Member since 2013 • 125 Posts
I would try to avoid drama, so maybe you should just end it with both of the girls.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Ride the tricycle 

resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

ah Gamespot love advice forums. this is like the what 17678584 thread on relationsihp advice

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Wow this is tough both have so much upside

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Choose the one that has been with less people

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lostrib

kingkong0124

that's dumb

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 iskeethunters

kingkong0124
Yeah I've thought of that but none of them seem the type that had lots of guys. I mean my colleague is smart and seems she was a nerd in highschool (wasn't that hot either back then judging by her facebook history). Same goes for #2 which is pretty shy and I've heard her strict parents didn't let her go out much in highschool. As for the guys mocking the situation, either understand that it's like a falcon punch in the balls when after a lot of waiting for the proper girl you suddenly get two and can't pick or simply try harder at being funny.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lostrib

Fine, being serious. Either pick one or lose both.  And I find it hard to believe that when you sit down and are honest with yourself that you don't find yourself more attracted to one of them (in whatever way: physical, emotional...)

Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts

Necrifer
MacBoomStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MacBoomStick
Member since 2011 • 1822 Posts

You say both are smart and nice. Pick the hotter one.

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 iskeethunters

Fine, being serious. Either pick one or lose both.  And I find it hard to believe that when you sit down and are honest with yourself that you don't find yourself more attracted to one of them (in whatever way: physical, emotional...)

lostrib
Sometimes I do find myself tempted towards one of them but then I this thought comes up: "What if you're picking the wrong one dude? And you'll be constantly thinking that and over analyzing everything and won't be able to be happy with your current choice. You'll keep thinking what if, even if you made the right choice.". And this thought always rolls back everything to a tie.
The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts

Hook up with both.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Necrifer

zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zenogandia
Member since 2012 • 861 Posts

Why not screw both of them? Drill them both.

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Lipscomb

zenogandia
This.
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

Be a Morman and take both!

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
Use the magic 8 ball.
iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 iskeethunters

zenogandia
I'm not that kind of guy unfortunately. When I like a girl (and I mean more than liking her looks), I also respect her. That's the whole dilemma. I just can't do that thing.
swivet-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 swivet-
Member since 2011 • 536 Posts
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

iskeethunters

Sometimes I do find myself tempted towards one of them but then I this thought comes up: "What if you're picking the wrong one dude? And you'll be constantly thinking that and over analyzing everything and won't be able to be happy with your current choice. You'll keep thinking what if, even if you made the right choice.". And this thought always rolls back everything to a tie.

In that case, pick neither.  And wait until there is that "one" who doesn't make you question.  If that's really who you are. or go out and make mistakes, pick one, even if it turns out to be the wrong one, so that when the right one comes along you know what to look for.

Davulao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 Davulao
Member since 2007 • 1042 Posts

Girl #1 " Talk a lot we get along great. We joke around, I walked her home She's smart, very good looking and really nice."
Girl #2 " I am scared of her father"

iskeethunters

This is basically what you said. So #1

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Threesome.

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The_Lipscomb
[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

iskeethunters
I'm not that kind of guy unfortunately. When I like a girl (and I mean more than liking her looks), I also respect her. That's the whole dilemma. I just can't do that thing.

No man. This is a great opportunity.. could be a three way.. bang both.. ect.. Don't let it pass!
Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Mink
Member since 2005 • 1794 Posts
[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

iskeethunters

Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Let these words guide you.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"]

Girl #1 " Talk a lot we get along great. We joke around, I walked her home She's smart, very good looking and really nice."
Girl #2 " I am scared of her father"

Davulao

This is basically what you said. So #1

I agree.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

Threesome.

worlock77
Also this could be good.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 worlock77

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"][QUOTE="zenogandia"]

Mink

Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Let these words guide you.

Listen to this woman.

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 iskeethunters
I know you say you're not interested in #2's money, but at the end of the day, that's what you'll end up getting accused of. I went out with a girl in Uni who had rich parents, I didn't even know, but her friends did and they all started accusing me of been with her for her cash, it ended up killing the relationship because I just got sick of the abuse I got from her friends, I even got beaten up by some of her male friends and was in hospital for a week (though that was also partly to do with the fact one of them had been wanting to date her for a while). Dating a rich girl, just isn't worth the hassle, go with #1.spike6958
Ouch, sorry for you. Anyway, surprisingly this thread helped me unexpectedly. Some of you saying #1 made me want to defend #2 and tell you more about how great she is. I guess you could say I wanted to do that since I actually like her more. Instead of tilting the balance in favor of #1 this made me want to bring it back to a tie. And the "hotness" difference isn't that big actually. I like both the same physically. Thinking even more, why would I have liked #2 in the first place, if I already liked #1. I guess I'm going for #2. Unbelievable how you guys helped me more in 15 minutes more than my real friends and my own logic did.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 worlock77

Threesome dude. You owe it to yourself.

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 iskeethunters
Nah man, I'm going to have to let it slide this time. I actually want to have a proper relationship and it's not worth the risk. I like that girl. I'm also bad at talking people into stuff so that drops the probability of a positive response. A double slap is what I'd probably end up with.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 worlock77

Nah man, I'm going to have to let it slide this time. I actually want to have a proper relationship and it's not worth the risk. I like that girl. I'm also bad at talking people into stuff so that drops the probability of a positive response. A double slap is what I'd probably end up with.iskeethunters

Who says you can't have a theesome and a "proper" relationship?

Zlurodirom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Zlurodirom
Member since 2006 • 1281 Posts

Go on a date with both. That way you can have an intimate experience with each one and see how it goes. It's not like you're exclusive, so going out with 2 girls shouldn't rattle them. Or if it does it could be a good sign they like you back.

iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 iskeethunters

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"]Nah man, I'm going to have to let it slide this time. I actually want to have a proper relationship and it's not worth the risk. I like that girl. I'm also bad at talking people into stuff so that drops the probability of a positive response. A double slap is what I'd probably end up with.worlock77

Somehow proper relationship and threesome dont go well together in my opinion. And neither of the girls have that kind of mentality.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 worlock77

Go on a date with both. That way you can have an intimate experience with each one and see how it goes. It's not like you're exclusive, so going out with 2 girls shouldn't rattle them. Zlurodirom

Exactly. TC, you don't have to choose one or the other yet.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"]Nah man, I'm going to have to let it slide this time. I actually want to have a proper relationship and it's not worth the risk. I like that girl. I'm also bad at talking people into stuff so that drops the probability of a positive response. A double slap is what I'd probably end up with.iskeethunters

Somehow proper relationship and threesome dont go well together in my opinion. And neither of the girls have that kind of mentality.

Somehow I doubt you know ether of these girls well enough to know if they have that kind of mentality or not. Those kind of thoughts girls don't tend to reveal with guys they're only kinda hanging out with among other friends.

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 The_Lipscomb

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

Somehow I doubt you know ether of these girls well enough to know if they have that kind of mentality or not. Those kind of thoughts girls don't tend to reveal with guys they're only kinda hanging out with among other friends.

Just bang both ( if you can ) .. See who is better.. Or is willing to suck you more.. then choose.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
I suggest having a discussion with both of them at the same time and try to work out a 3-person relationship.
iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 iskeethunters

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

Threesome's aren't that popular in Romania dude...
The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 The_Lipscomb
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"] Somehow proper relationship and threesome dont go well together in my opinion. And neither of the girls have that kind of mentality.iskeethunters

That's why you try to bang both on separate occasions.
jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
Tell girl #1 you'd inly like to be friends and go for #2
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Go with #1.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="iskeethunters"] Somehow proper relationship and threesome dont go well together in my opinion. And neither of the girls have that kind of mentality.iskeethunters

The point was that you're not even dating ether of the girls and you're speaking as if you know them intimately.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Go gay man, it's great.