11-month-old son of BBC picture editor is killed in air strike on Gaza City

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
Blame his daddy's overlords Hamas. They think they can fire 100+ rockets into Israel and expect no retaliation. Hamas also should stop being cowards using civilians as shields.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts
Why would someone put their 11 month old son in an area with violence? I blame the parent.
SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

Oh wow, it was a BBC picture editor's kid that died? I mean if it was any other kid I wouldn't have cared at all. But a BBC picture editor's kid!!! OMG NOOO!!!

zeeshanhaider

Please go through the post on the same page where your post appears, I already replied as to why I post that news.

It doesn't explain anything...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LJS9502_basic
Blame his daddy's overlords Hamas. They think they can fire 100+ rockets into Israel and expect no retaliation. Hamas also should stop being cowards using civilians as shields.the_ChEeSe_mAn2
This as well.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#55 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

How is it war when one side has literally no means of defense, they have no airforce, no army, mo military, no navy whatsoever. If it is indeed a war isn't it collective human responsibility to stand with the weak and defenseless? Atleast that was the purpose of UN or was it not? Afterall we are long past medieval times.

zeeshanhaider

No, it's not a "human responsibility" to stand with anyone. If anything, the only human responsibility is self-preservation.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

always facepalm at how the world did fvck all when Israel forcefully rushed their way into Palestine, and now with all this happening, Palestine is the blame.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LJS9502_basic

always facepalm at how the world did fvck all when Israel forcefully rushed their way into Palestine, and now with all this happening, Palestine is the blame.

GrayF0X786
Palestine put Hamas in power.....they are no innocent.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

GrayF0X786
No, you should facepalm at how the world did fvck when Hamas fires hundreds of rockets into Israel and only starts reporting when Israel returns fire.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts
it's time to dome off that entire area and just let them all fight it out. no one gets in, no one gets out.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

it's time to dome off that entire area and just let them all fight it out. no one gets in, no one gets out.comp_atkins
no, take out what the west threw in their.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

Anti-semitic fool. Children die in war. It's terrible but mistakes happen, US killedc children, Palestine killed children. It's casualties of war and it's **** up which makes you a fool for being biased. Why don't you jump on Palestine when they do it?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

[QUOTE="junglist101"]I think your over analyzing a bit. It would be safe to say that most people feel bad about this but there's a few factors that play into the joking behavior. Mostly desensitization to this sort of stuff since we see it all the time and it can be funny to say shocking things on the internet.

No reason to doubt humanity though...

junglist101

I guess, and at least none of this seems serious or truly malicious. I've seen some terrible things written about it though, some people flat out denying it happened and claiming it's some ruse, others saying it doesn't matter because they are muslims, other terrible things.

OP using this as an anti Israel statement isn't good either, it should be used as a condemnation of war and the ongoing war in general, not as a biased statement against Israel since you can't condemn an entire nation for the actions of a few people in the military, it's as bad as condemning all of Palestine and that little boy because of your perception of the bad apples.

It's screwed up, and I guess I won't talk about it anymore. It's just tragic, nothing anyone can do, and I hope there's a lesson to be learned in this but one infant dying won't spur the fighting to stop.

OP is a troll and a douche.

And yes, it is tragic. If everyone shared our empathy the world would be a better place for sure.

EVeryone is a troll and douche if he speaks against the hypocrisy of the major world powers and point fingers at the all Holy Israel.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Thanks but we don't want any fake sympathy from people like you. You're being offensive to every Jew. themajormayor

My sympathy is not for Nazionists like you. My sympathy lies with the poor Jews who suffered at the hands of Nazis not the ones who played the victim cards after words and encashed on it.

I know looking in the mirror hurts. Nazionists = Nazis, fact!

As I said no Jew whatsoever wants your "sympathy" when you at the same time wants to deny us basic human rights.

Don't talk on behalf of all Jews, you Nazionist. And when did I deny Jews the basic human rights?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Placing weapon caches midst civilian populated areas is quite the clever tactic.themajormayor

And making it mandatory for every Israeli to work for military also make everyone living in Israhell a legitimate target, see it works both ways.;)

False AND what a crappy comparison

It is not false, you dumb Nazionist.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

I think you missed what I replied on the front page. Here it is again.

First of all please bear with me as my English isn't up to the mark.

No, it's not about just one kid dying. What I want to show is the inhumanity of Israelis and their crimes and against humanity. Why no one in the world speaks against that. After all we all condemn Nazis for their crimes against humanity but I dare not point my finger at Israeli/Zionist attrocities, why is that? The Jews still plays the victim cards 60 years after the holocaust when they control pretty much entire worlds economy and virtually entire world.

Just to be noted, I'm not aginst Jews nor do I have any problem with Judaism as a religion but I detest Zionist and that illegal terrorist state of Israel. To me they have become what they hated the most, they become the Nazionists of the 21st century.

Just to clearify things further how would you feel if tomorrow your country gets invaded and your people drived from their own country to what really is a prison without roof (Gaza). Yes, Israel blocades all routes to Gaza.

Let's take another case for instance, when Turkey sent its aid flotilla to Gaza and it was attacked by the IDF while the flotilla was in international borders, wasn't that the clear violation of international laws, wasn't it a terrorist attack against an un-armed civilian vessals. Just imagine this sort of attack carried out by Iran. You can guess the media and the international backlash on it. Hell I could bet the US would push for a NATO strike on Iran if that would happen but not a single word was said against Israel.

Here is another article you need to know about Gaza: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/ten-things-you-need-to-kn_b_2139356.html junglist101

You do at least understand that your a racist?

Spekaing against Nazis makes you a good human being.

Speaking against the attrocities of Nazionists/Israel makes you a racist. Fair enough.

By the way, you didn't refute any of my points, is it because you have nothing to counter them?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 zeeshanhaider

Blame his daddy's overlords Hamas. They think they can fire 100+ rockets into Israel and expect no retaliation. Hamas also should stop being cowards using civilians as shields.the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Dering Palestenians from their homes and concealed them in a virtual prision and expect no retaliation? By the way how many civilians died because of those 100+ rockets?

Also prove to me that the formation of Israhell is legal.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

I guess, and at least none of this seems serious or truly malicious. I've seen some terrible things written about it though, some people flat out denying it happened and claiming it's some ruse, others saying it doesn't matter because they are muslims, other terrible things.

OP using this as an anti Israel statement isn't good either, it should be used as a condemnation of war and the ongoing war in general, not as a biased statement against Israel since you can't condemn an entire nation for the actions of a few people in the military, it's as bad as condemning all of Palestine and that little boy because of your perception of the bad apples.

It's screwed up, and I guess I won't talk about it anymore. It's just tragic, nothing anyone can do, and I hope there's a lesson to be learned in this but one infant dying won't spur the fighting to stop.

zeeshanhaider

OP is a troll and a douche.

And yes, it is tragic. If everyone shared our empathy the world would be a better place for sure.

EVeryone is a troll and douche if he speaks against the hypocrisy of the major world powers and point fingers at the all Holy Israel.

Or the hypocrisy of Palestinian defenders that don't admit Hamas shoots rockets into Israel on a regular basis. Double standards suck man....
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="junglist101"]OP is a troll and a douche.

LJS9502_basic

Or the hypocrisy of Palestinian defenders that don't admit Hamas shoots rockets into Israel on a regular basis. Double standards suck man....

Or the Israeli settlers which the world never reported and the provocations that Israel does.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

Or the Israeli settlers which the world never reported and the provocations that Israel does.

Which are......don't be vague. Not that that detracts that you use double standards in asserting blame. Hypocrite.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 zeeshanhaider

Anti-semitic fool. Children die in war. It's terrible but mistakes happen, US killedc children, Palestine killed children. It's casualties of war and it's **** up which makes you a fool for being biased. Why don't you jump on Palestine when they do it?

RadecSupreme

I'm not Anti-semitic. Anti-Nazionist, yes! Please share with me how many children did Palestenian killed. Second of all please go through my second post on the first page as why I'm against Nazionist.

By the way, it's astounding how people came to defend Israhell. The Nazionist lobby played their victim card really well into folling the world. I must say the Nazionists are pretty clever, they have everything covered from media to economy to major powers. A job well done I say.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Or the hypocrisy of Palestinian defenders that don't admit Hamas shoots rockets into Israel on a regular basis. Double standards suck man....LJS9502_basic

Which are......don't be vague. Not that that detracts that you use double standards in asserting blame. Hypocrite.

Like killing the Hamas leader in Dubai. Don't tell me you are not aware of it. Oh I get it, the Nazionist media would have hardly give any coverage to it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

Like killing the Hamas leader in Dubai. Don't tell me you are not aware of it. Oh I get it, the Nazionist media would have hardly give any coverage to it.

Hamas is a terrorist organization. Can't say it's ever a bad thing to remove a terrorist leader.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Which are......don't be vague. Not that that detracts that you use double standards in asserting blame. Hypocrite.

LJS9502_basic

Hamas is a terrorist organization. Can't say it's ever a bad thing to remove a terrorist leader.

Hahahaha....as expected! Anyways, why is Hamas a terrorist organization? What did it do that makes it a terrorist organization and what makes Israhell a legitimate state?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"] Like killing the Hamas leader in Dubai. Don't tell me you are not aware of it. Oh I get it, the Nazionist media would have hardly give any coverage to it.

zeeshanhaider

Hahahaha....as expected! Anyways, why is Hamas a terrorist organization? What did it do that makes it a terrorist organization and what makes Israhell a legitimate state?

HAMAS has launched attacked Israel against both military AND CIVILIAN targets. Human Rights Watch state HAMAS violated the rights of Palestinians.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Calling it Israhell isn't exactly a sign you want to have an honest serious discussion
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LJS9502_basic
Calling it Israhell isn't exactly a sign you want to have an honest serious discussiondave123321
He doesn't. He's an intolerant bigot......
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Hamas is a terrorist organization. Can't say it's ever a bad thing to remove a terrorist leader. LJS9502_basic

HAMAS has launched attacked Israel against both military AND CIVILIAN targets. Human Rights Watch state HAMAS violated the rights of Palestinians.

Israhell also launched attacked Palestine both CIVILIAN AND CIVILIAN targets. And I think I already mentioned why there's no civilian in Israhell, everyone has to work in military for a certain time. And again, what made Israhell the legitimate state in the first place that Palestine/Hamas has to respect?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LJS9502_basic

zeeshanhaider

Israhell also launched attacked Palestine both CIVILIAN AND CIVILIAN targets. And I think I already mentioned why there's no civilian in Israhell, everyone has to work in military for a certain time. And again, what made Israhell the legitimate state in the first place that Palestine/Hamas has to respect?

You do know they launch in retaliation....if not....you might want to educate yourself bigot.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Calling it Israhell isn't exactly a sign you want to have an honest serious discussionLJS9502_basic

Then refute my points with facts you dumba$$ why you are avoiding the question. Prove me that I'm intolerant.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Calling it Israhell isn't exactly a sign you want to have an honest serious discussionzeeshanhaider

Then refute my points with facts you dumba$$ why you are avoiding the question. Prove me that I'm intolerant.

I'll refute your point when you give it some substance and not an idiotic personal opinion dumb ass. And you're a bigot because of the insulting terms you're using in this thread toward a nation.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]HAMAS has launched attacked Israel against both military AND CIVILIAN targets. Human Rights Watch state HAMAS violated the rights of Palestinians.LJS9502_basic

You do know they launch in retaliation....if not....you might want to educate yourself bigot.

Answer the damn question. And about retaliation I just proved how they also provoke. Quite going in circles you inhuman Nazionist. Accept that Israhell is an illegal terrorist state with far more innocent blood on its hands.

Also accept the damn fact and Israhell gets away with violating many international laws, attacking Turkey's flotilla being one of them. I swear to God if such an attack would happen on Israhell's flotilla the whole world would be willing to go to war for it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LJS9502_basic

zeeshanhaider

Answer the damn question. And about retaliation I just proved how they also provoke. Quite going in circles you inhuman Nazionist. Accept that Israhell is an illegal terrorist state with far more innocent blood on its hands.

Also accept the damn fact and Israhell gets away with violating many international laws, attacking Turkey's flotilla being one of them. I swear to God if such an attack would happen on Israhell's flotilla the whole world would be willing to go to war for it.

I'll answer the damn question when you give me some examples of what you're talking about. I have to have your argument to counter it. You have NOT provided any factual information. Damn dude...you suck at this.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

LJS9502_basic

I'll answer the damn question when you give me some examples of what you're talking about. I have to have your argument to counter it. You have NOT provided any factual information. Damn dude...you suck at this.

Here I'm quoting it for the third time:

No, it's not about just one kid dying. What I want to show is the inhumanity of Israelis and their crimes and against humanity. Why no one in the world speaks against that. After all we all condemn Nazis for their crimes against humanity but I dare not point my finger at Israeli/Zionist attrocities, why is that? The Jews still plays the victim cards 60 years after the holocaust when they control pretty much entire worlds economy and virtually entire world.

Just to be noted, I'm not aginst Jews nor do I have any problem with Judaism as a religion but I detest Zionist and that illegal terrorist state of Israel. To me they have become what they hated the most, they become the Nazionists of the 21st century.

Just to clearify things further how would you feel if tomorrow your country gets invaded and your people derived from their own country to what really is a prison without roof (Gaza). Yes, Israel blocades all routes to Gaza.

Let's take another case for instance, when Turkey sent its aid flotilla to Gaza and it was attacked by the IDF while the flotilla was in international borders, wasn't that the clear violation of international laws, wasn't it a terrorist attack against an un-armed civilian vessals. Just imagine this sort of attack carried out by Iran. You can guess the media and the international backlash on it. Hell I could bet the US would push for a NATO strike on Iran if that would happen but not a single word was said against Israel.

Here is another article you need to know about Gaza: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/ten-things-you-need-to-kn_b_2139356.html

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Oh my heart bleeds for those Palestinians. You fire rockets at someone, you better expect someone to fire back. They got what they deserved.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 LJS9502_basic

No, it's not about just one kid dying. What I want to show is the inhumanity of Israelis and their crimes and against humanity. Why no one in the world speaks against that. After all we all condemn Nazis for their crimes against humanity but I dare not point my finger at Israeli/Zionist attrocities, why is that? The Jews still plays the victim cards 60 years after the holocaust when they control pretty much entire worlds economy and virtually entire world.OPINION

Just to be noted, I'm not aginst Jews nor do I have any problem with Judaism as a religion but I detest Zionist and that illegal terrorist state of Israel. To me they have become what they hated the most, they become the Nazionists of the 21st century.OPINION

Just to clearify things further how would you feel if tomorrow your country gets invaded and your people derived from their own country to what really is a prison without roof (Gaza). Yes, Israel blocades all routes to Gaza.OPINION

Let's take another case for instance, when Turkey sent its aid flotilla to Gaza and it was attacked by the IDF while the flotilla was in international borders, wasn't that the clear violation of international laws, wasn't it a terrorist attack against an un-armed civilian vessals. Just imagine this sort of attack carried out by Iran. You can guess the media and the international backlash on it. Hell I could bet the US would push for a NATO strike on Iran if that would happen but not a single word was said against Israel. Israel did ask the flotilla to stop and be boarded. They were not allowed. There is also speculation that more was going on in that flotilla than we were told. You based an opinion on what is murky at best.

Here is another article you need to know about Gaza: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/ten-things-you-need-to-kn_b_2139356.htmlzeeshanhaider

Actually that's the first time you've presented that argument to me. I'm not going to look through a thread to see what you may have said to someone else.

An op piece from an Al Jazeera editor isn't exactly what I'd call proof. Nonetheless, you haven't answered my queries.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 zeeshanhaider

Oh my heart bleeds for those Palestinians. You fire rockets at someone, you better expect someone to fire back. They got what they deserved.

clyde46

You derive people from their homes, you better expect someone to retaliate.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="clyde46"]

zeeshanhaider

lol You really are clueless......don't paint one side as innocent in this.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 clyde46

[QUOTE="clyde46"]

zeeshanhaider

And? The Jews were driven from theirs.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

No, it's not about just one kid dying. What I want to show is the inhumanity of Israelis and their crimes and against humanity. Why no one in the world speaks against that. After all we all condemn Nazis for their crimes against humanity but I dare not point my finger at Israeli/Zionist attrocities, why is that? The Jews still plays the victim cards 60 years after the holocaust when they control pretty much entire worlds economy and virtually entire world.OPINION

Just to be noted, I'm not aginst Jews nor do I have any problem with Judaism as a religion but I detest Zionist and that illegal terrorist state of Israel. To me they have become what they hated the most, they become the Nazionists of the 21st century.OPINION

Just to clearify things further how would you feel if tomorrow your country gets invaded and your people derived from their own country to what really is a prison without roof (Gaza). Yes, Israel blocades all routes to Gaza.OPINION

Let's take another case for instance, when Turkey sent its aid flotilla to Gaza and it was attacked by the IDF while the flotilla was in international borders, wasn't that the clear violation of international laws, wasn't it a terrorist attack against an un-armed civilian vessals. Just imagine this sort of attack carried out by Iran. You can guess the media and the international backlash on it. Hell I could bet the US would push for a NATO strike on Iran if that would happen but not a single word was said against Israel. Israel did ask the flotilla to stop and be boarded. They were not allowed. There is also speculation that more was going on in that flotilla than we were told. You based an opinion on what is murky at best.

Here is another article you need to know about Gaza: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/ten-things-you-need-to-kn_b_2139356.htmlLJS9502_basic

Actually that's the first time you've presented that argument to me. I'm not going to look through a thread to see what you may have said to someone else.

An op piece from an Al Jazeera editor isn't exactly what I'd call proof. Nonetheless, you haven't answered my queries.

Please tell me why first, second and third are mere opinions and not facts? Lastly the flotilla was in international borders, who the heck were Israelis to ask them to board? Last I heard the people who does such things called pirates. And what about if the flotilla was actually of Israeli's and Iran was to one to attack it. You know the world's reaction as well as I do. See the hypocrisy? And for whatever purpose that flotilla was for Gaza hence proved my point that Gaza is a prison without a roof as Israel decides what goes in and out.

And what queries you are talking about that I haven't answered?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"]

clyde46

By who?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"]

LJS9502_basic

Then you better educate me and may be you will be able to convert me to your cause. ;)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 LJS9502_basic

zeeshanhaider

Then you better educate me and may be you will be able to convert me to your cause. ;)

I don't have a cause. I loathe ignorance.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 clyde46

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

By who?

The Nazi's being one such in the long road of history thats had it in for the Jews.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

Please tell me why first, second and third are mere opinions and not facts? Lastly the flotilla was in international borders, who the heck were Israelis to ask them to board? Last I heard the people who does such things called pirates. And what about if the flotilla was actually of Israeli's and Iran was to one to attack it. You know the world's reaction as well as I do. See the hypocrisy? And for whatever purpose that flotilla was for Gaza hence proved my point that Gaza is a prison without a roof as Israel decides what goes in and out.

Opinions because they are not facts. I asked for specific incidents and have yet to recieve them....

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] And? The Jews were driven from theirs. clyde46

By who?

The Nazi's being one such in the long road of history thats had it in for the Jews.

Then the Germans or the rest of the Europe should provide land for them. Why it be poor Palestenians?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 clyde46

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

By who?

zeeshanhaider

Then the Germans or the rest of the Europe should provide land for them. Why it be poor Palestenians?

You know what, just nuke the whole Middle East area. That would stop all the violence.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Actually that's the first time you've presented that argument to me. I'm not going to look through a thread to see what you may have said to someone else.

LJS9502_basic

Opinions because they are not facts. I asked for specific incidents and have yet to recieve them....

All are facts you know it. You would call whatever fact I through at you as opinion, just like you dodged the flotilla one.

If what I said are mere opinions then prove them otherwise. Sure you can do that, no?

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

Oh wow, it was a BBC picture editor's kid that died? I mean if it was any other kid I wouldn't have cared at all. But a BBC picture editor's kid!!! OMG NOOO!!!

SpartanMSU
It sounds like you wouldn't care either way.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
Why would someone put their 11 month old son in an area with violence? I blame the parent.LJS9502_basic
There are kids who live in Gaza...you know that right? Sometimes children live in buildings. inb4 they should have left when Hamas started firing rockets from the roof of the building adjacent to them.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

All are facts you know it. You would call whatever fact I through at you as opinion, just like you dodged the flotilla one.

If what I said are mere opinions then prove them otherwise. Sure you can do that, no?

You provided ZERO FACTS. You stated your opinion which after reading your posts can clearly be seen as biased.