11-month-old son of BBC picture editor is killed in air strike on Gaza City

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

I know that Jews lived in the land of Islam. And I don't agree with you that we treated them as 2nd class citizens, just for an instance, Hazrat Imam Ali (A.S) the first Imam of Shia Muslims and 4th Caliph to rule the Muslims used to work in the garden of the Jew for his daily income. Do you think during such times Jews were treated as second class citizens. Now I'm not saying that during later time of Islam some extremists didn't tried to hurt Jews but I still don't think that Muslim world treated you as a 2nd class citizens.

th3warr1or

That's just called denial.

Then please tell me why the ruler of the Muslims work as a farmer for a Jew? He could easily confiscated the Jew's property, no?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#152 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Anyways, whatever happened it doesn't justify that you should derive poor Palestenians from their lands for what been done to you by the Nazis.

zeeshanhaider

That's exactly it. It's not "their lands."

It is their land, they were living there for what since 135 CE? How could a person in its right mind would say such a thing? And what prove do you have that you come from the same Bani Israel that were driven out? Last I checked most of the Jews living in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews. They have to be Arabic Jews in order to be the true heir of Bani Israel. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

lol, most Jews are the descendents of those who lived in Judea , and that includes the Ashkenazi ones. but then , this again shows something, Jews were living in the lands of islam , and Europe for what was in some cases , 2400 years, and yet, according to those living there , it was not our land. when the Jews are in the diaspora, they are seen as foreigners who should leave and go to their homeland, when they are in their homeland, they get complaints about why they left.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#153 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

Then please tell me why the ruler of the Muslims work as a farmer for a Jew? He could easily confiscated the Jew's property, no?

zeeshanhaider

You're asking me why some guy did something? How should I know?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

th3warr1or

Dont worry about him, he's just a butthurt Jew hater.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

th3warr1or

using an example of one person , when talking about an area that stretches across 3 continents , and millions of people, is not smart anyways. what happened in Al Andalus , didn't necessarily happen in Egypt or Iraq for instance. just like some countries in Europe were better than some others in different times.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 th3warr1or

It is their land, they were living there for what since 135 CE? How could a person in its right mind would say such a thing?

zeeshanhaider

Based on your logic, Yemen now belongs to Jews because there's been a sizeable Jewish population constantly living there since the time of the Second Temple, 2500 years ago.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

It is their land, they were living there for what since 135 CE? How could a person in its right mind would say such a thing?

th3warr1or

Based on your logic, Yemen now belongs to Jews because there's been a sizeable Jewish population constantly living there since the time of the Second Temple, 2500 years ago.

forget Yemen , how about the most of the Muslim world, including ironically, Arabia.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

That's exactly it. It's not "their lands."

Darkman2007

It is their land, they were living there for what since 135 CE? How could a person in its right mind would say such a thing? And what prove do you have that you come from the same Bani Israel that were driven out? Last I checked most of the Jews living in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews. They have to be Arabic Jews in order to be the true heir of Bani Israel. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

lol, most Jews are the descendents of those who lived in Judea , and that includes the Ashkenazi ones. but then , this again shows something, Jews were living in the lands of islam , and Europe for what was in some cases , 2400 years, and yet, according to those living there , it was not our land. when the Jews are in the diaspora, they are seen as foreigners who should leave and go to their homeland, when they are in their homeland, they get complaints about why they left.

Just like you said you lost lands in Europe and they are not not your lands then how could the Palestine be converted to Israhell after remaining home for Palestenians since 135 CE? That's simply inhuman and violation of basic human rights.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
IsraHell!zeeshanhaider
lol
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Darkman2007

using an example of one person , when talking about an area that stretches across 3 continents , and millions of people, is not smart anyways. what happened in Al Andalus , didn't necessarily happen in Egypt or Iraq for instance. just like some countries in Europe were better than some others in different times.

That's exactly my point. Bad things could have happened. But second class citizens are aa bit stretch as evident from my example. You are talking about Jews when Muslims killed Mulims. My point is in Muslim world Jews were not treated badly generally. Do you know it is a sin to treat person of another religion unjustly in Islam?

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

Just like you said you lost lands in Europe and they are not not your lands then how could the Palestine be converted to Israhell after remaining home for Palestenians since 135 CE? That's simply inhuman and violation of basic human rights.

Wtf are you talking about? If Jews staying in Europe didn't make it Jewish lands, then similarly, Palestinians staying in Eretz Yisroel does not make it Palestinian land.

And I've said this before which you conveniently ignored for your erroneous claims; Palestinians have NOT been in Eretz Yisroel since 135. 135 is when Jews were exiled by Romans. Islam didn't exist then, and neither did "Palestinians."

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Darkman2007

zeeshanhaider

blame Europe and Islam , they themselves, helped create Israel , ironically enough. wanna throw the Jews out? fine, don't complain about the results, its that simple. and see, you can't decide for yourself, which land is mine? the Jews weren't going to wait for you to make up your mind. so in effect, you, as the Islamic world, helped create Israel , we will send you a medal by post.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

I see you're back with some new idiotic anti-semitic quip. Oh wait, it's the same one.

th3warr1or

Yes yes like you spreading lies from the isrealy blogs /propaganda carry on.. if im an anti semite fine what ever. your racist /bigot aswell :)

Lmao. Pulling random accusations out of your ass now? I ain't even quoted a single Israeli blog in this entire thread.

Oh, and the words "racist" and "bigot?" Yeah... they don't mean what you think tthey mean.

na sorry it dont work like that ive read the dross uve posted on other threads. If im an anti semite. your a racist/biggot. :) just accept it and move on bro.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Lol at Arabs raging.

Sorry guys, but this is war, and war has innocent casualties, unfortunately. Don't see why this is a hard concept for Arabs to grasp.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Darkman2007

forget Yemen , how about the most of the Muslim world, including ironically, Arabia.

That's the whole point I was talking about that just because your ancestors used to live somewhere centuries ago you have a God given right to derive people from that land and form your own country.

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Allthishate

Lol at Arabs raging.

Sorry guys, but this is war, and war has innocent casualties, unfortunately. Don't see why this is a hard concept for Arabs to grasp.

kingkong0124
i know right. and plz cut the unfortunate part out cuz i know your jumping for joy when Muslims get killed no need to fool any 1.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

zeeshanhaider

That's exactly my point. Bad things could have happened. But second class citizens are aa bit stretch as evident from my example. You are talking about Jews when Muslims killed Mulims. My point is in Muslim world Jews were not treated badly generally. Do you know it is a sin to treat person of another religion unjustly in Islam?

Jews were , like Christians, Dhimmi citizens, they had certain rights protected, but some rights taken away, usually think done to insult them. and wheter its a sin or not doesn't matter, people don't always follow a religion to the letter, there were massacres, such as the one in Granada in 1066, and thats just one case.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 kingkong0124
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Lol at Arabs raging.

Allthishate
i know right. and plz cut the unfortunate part out cuz i know your jumping for joy when Muslims get killed no need to fool any 1.

Ok think what you want dude
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

zeeshanhaider

That's the whole point I was talking about that just because your ancestors used to live somewhere centuries ago you have a God given right to derive people from that land and form your own country.

and yet apparently Europe and the Islamic world, were not "our lands" either, its pretty obvious. don't want the Jews to leave? don't throw them out, its quite simple and not hard to understand.
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

Lol at Arabs raging.

OT
why do people even bother. some certain people need to check up on their inbox too, btw
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, most Jews are the descendents of those who lived in Judea , and that includes the Ashkenazi ones. but then , this again shows something, Jews were living in the lands of islam , and Europe for what was in some cases , 2400 years, and yet, according to those living there , it was not our land. when the Jews are in the diaspora, they are seen as foreigners who should leave and go to their homeland, when they are in their homeland, they get complaints about why they left.Darkman2007

blame Europe and Islam , they themselves, helped create Israel , ironically enough. wanna throw the Jews out? fine, don't complain about the results, its that simple. and see, you can't decide for yourself, which land is mine? the Jews weren't going to wait for you to make up your mind. so in effect, you, as the Islamic world, helped create Israel , we will send you a medal by post.

What you said is true. Tyrants in the Muslim world did help create Israhell. It is partially because of them that we are seeing the deaths of innocents against the hands of Nazionists.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Allthishate"] Yes yes like you spreading lies from the isrealy blogs /propaganda carry on.. if im an anti semite fine what ever. your racist /bigot aswell :) Allthishate

Lmao. Pulling random accusations out of your ass now? I ain't even quoted a single Israeli blog in this entire thread.

Oh, and the words "racist" and "bigot?" Yeah... they don't mean what you think tthey mean.

na sorry it dont work like that ive read the dross uve posted on other threads. If im an anti semite. your a racist/biggot. :) just accept it and move on bro.

I don't think I've ever denied that. I just said it doesn't mean what you think it means.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 kingkong0124

Victorious_Fize

Go ahead and report me dude I don't give two craps. Now can you actually respond to what I wrote instead of simply typing up these side remarks.....

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Allthishate

th3warr1or

I don't think I've ever denied that. I just said it doesn't mean what you think it means.

i know what it means and you are both.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Allthishate"] na sorry it dont work like that ive read the dross uve posted on other threads. If im an anti semite. your a racist/biggot. :) just accept it and move on bro. Allthishate

Link.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]

kingkong0124

Go ahead and report me dude I don't give two craps. Now can you actually respond to what I wrote instead of simply typing up these side remarks.....

Why would I report you? and lol no I won't bother with this.

no wait actually I will. would you honestly write the same thing if the word was "Jews" instead of "Arabs"? y/n would suffice.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Darkman2007

zeeshanhaider

What you said is true. Tyrants in the Muslim world did help create Israhell. It is partially because of them that we are seeing the deaths of innocents against the hands of Nazionists.

lol, "Nazizionists" , you still upset the Jews beat you? my heart crys for you :P
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] blame Europe and Islam , they themselves, helped create Israel , ironically enough. wanna throw the Jews out? fine, don't complain about the results, its that simple. and see, you can't decide for yourself, which land is mine? the Jews weren't going to wait for you to make up your mind. so in effect, you, as the Islamic world, helped create Israel , we will send you a medal by post.Darkman2007

lol, "Nazizionists" , you still upset the Jews beat you? my heart crys for you :P

Nono, it's NaZionists. See that clever (not really) pun?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Darkman2007

th3warr1or

Nono, it's NaZionists. See that clever (not really) pun?

maybe it stands for north american Zionists ? or not available zionists? :P yeah that was awful.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, most Jews are the descendents of those who lived in Judea , and that includes the Ashkenazi ones. but then , this again shows something, Jews were living in the lands of islam , and Europe for what was in some cases , 2400 years, and yet, according to those living there , it was not our land. when the Jews are in the diaspora, they are seen as foreigners who should leave and go to their homeland, when they are in their homeland, they get complaints about why they left.th3warr1or

Wtf are you talking about? If Jews staying in Europe didn't make it Jewish lands, then similarly, Palestinians staying in Eretz Yisroel does not make it Palestinian land.

And I've said this before which you conveniently ignored for your erroneous claims; Palestinians have NOT been in Eretz Yisroel since 135. 135 is when Jews were exiled by Romans. Islam didn't exist then, and neither did "Palestinians."

That is my point. Nature took it course and the land was given to the Palestinians and Muslims. Many nations were formed and destroyed throught the history, now imagine suddenly a group of people appears and claim a certain land as theirs because their ancestors used to live there. It's stupid to even think of. But here we have a practical example where people were actually slaughtered and driven out from their homes based on that ridiculous reason. And if, like you said Jews were exiled by Romans then go fight in Italy. Why the poor Palestinians has to suffer for what has happened to you at the hands of nazis?

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Allthishate

th3warr1or

Link.

link. fuk off plz im not going to waste my time proving something i already know.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Victorious_Fize

no wait actually I will. would you honestly write the same thing if the word was "Jews" instead of "Arabs"? y/n would suffice.

Jews are not exempt from my criticism....
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 th3warr1or

Many nations were formed and destroyed throught the history.

zeeshanhaider

And how were they formed? Conflict.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

That is my point. Nature took it course and the land was given to the Palestinians and Muslims. Many nations were formed and destroyed throught the history, now imagine suddenly a group of people appears and claim a certain land as theirs because their ancestors used to live there. It's stupid to even think of. But here we have a practical example where people were actually slaughtered and driven out from their homes based on that ridiculous reason. And if, like you said Jews were exiled by Romans then go fight in Italy. Why the poor Palestinians has to suffer for what has happened to you at the hands of nazis?

ok then , nature "took its course" and gave the land back to the Jews. after all , Islam too conquered the land by force.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Allthishate"] i know what it means and you are both. Allthishate

Link.

link. fuk off plz im not going to waste my time proving something i already know.

:lol: You're so full of crap. If there were actually anything you'd be more than happy to "expose" me. Say what you will, but fact is you ain't got jack. You've got nothing. Nada.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 MrPraline
r.i.p. little man
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Allthishate

Link.

th3warr1or

:lol: You're so full of crap. If there were actually anything you'd be more than happy to "expose" me. Say what you will, but fact is you ain't got jack.

The irony is beyond comprehension
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

That doesn't answer my question. Would you honestly write this: "Lol at Jews raging. Sorry guys, but this is war, and war has innocent casualties, unfortunately. Don't see why this is a hard concept for Jews to grasp." If the victim was a Jewish child?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Why would I report you? and lol no I won't bother with this.

Victorious_Fize

That doesn't answer my question. Would you honestly write this: "Lol at Jews raging. Sorry guys, but this is war, and war has innocent casualties, unfortunately. Don't see why this is a hard concept for Jews to grasp." If the victim was a Jewish child?

I don't think he is Jewish , not religously so anyways.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 th3warr1or

The irony is beyond comprehension. Allthishate

You really should stop embarrassing yourself.

Throughout this whole thread, you've added absolutely nothing except ad hominems.

"Oh you're a bigot and racist."

When asked to present evidence of said claims, it's apparently a "waste of time."

Or are you just too scared to post something that's from like 2011 or 2010 because then you'd be known as the dude that stalks me?

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Victorious_Fize
Naaah, that's not the issue. He shrugged the baby's death as collateral damage, I wanna see if he can honestly say the same thing if the kid was American or, more relatively to the conflict, Jewish.
SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Hahahaha....as expected! Anyways, why is Hamas a terrorist organization? What did it do that makes it a terrorist organization and what makes Israhell a legitimate state?

zeeshanhaider

HAMAS has launched attacked Israel against both military AND CIVILIAN targets. Human Rights Watch state HAMAS violated the rights of Palestinians.

Israhell also launched attacked Palestine both CIVILIAN AND CIVILIAN targets. And I think I already mentioned why there's no civilian in Israhell, everyone has to work in military for a certain time. And again, what made Israhell the legitimate state in the first place that Palestine/Hamas has to respect?

Wait, so people that already served and are now out of the military aren't civilians now?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] blame Europe and Islam , they themselves, helped create Israel , ironically enough. wanna throw the Jews out? fine, don't complain about the results, its that simple. and see, you can't decide for yourself, which land is mine? the Jews weren't going to wait for you to make up your mind. so in effect, you, as the Islamic world, helped create Israel , we will send you a medal by post.Darkman2007

Told you before, not Jews. My beef is with Nazionists and that illegal state of Israhell and its terrorism. And no, you actually only beaten Arabs, in the PAF vs IAF encounter the kill ratio was 6-0 in favor of PAF. :P

Anyways, it's already 1:09AM. I gotta sleep.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Why would I report you? and lol no I won't bother with this.

Victorious_Fize

If Jews were raging about innocent casualties if they are on the offensive, not the defensive, then yes.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Victorious_Fize

zeeshanhaider

Told you before, not Jews. My beef is with Nazionists and that illegal state of Israhell and its terrorism. And no, you actually only beaten Arabs, in the PAF vs IAF encounter the kill ratio was 6-0 in favor of PAF. :P

read my pm when you wake up ok
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Jews are not exempt from my criticism....kingkong0124

If Jews were raging about innocent casualties if they are on the offensive, not the defensive, then yes.

And there's my answer.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 MrPraline
Nazionistszeeshanhaider
lol
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Victorious_Fize
oh and you too allthishate, check ur inbox
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 th3warr1or

LOL. Do you go round calling people racist and bigoted? So is this why you don't want to post a link? Because you're afraid people won't come to the same conclusion you did with your poor comprehension and interpretation skills?

I suggest investing in a good thesaurus. You need it. Badly.

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Rewriting history now? Mohammed and his followers did fight. And I don't mean pillow fighting. So I'm sure some people were hurt dude....Allthishate
Beyond pathetic. Yes Mohamed did fight but they where being persecuted at the time and hunted down. Its called self defense or they should lay down and get killed. seriously some of the @%^t u say on thees forms is beyond embarrassing. you claim to know stuff about our own religion and yet talk so much false @Hi# about it is quite staggering to say the least.

Wrong. I posted two quotes about Muslim aggression not defense. In fact text was added to the Quran to encourage said behavior. But then I doubt you would believe that since you've been regularly forced to believe what you just posted.

Even more deluded the @%h% u post is close to being racist or a bigot keep going.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Darkman2007

zeeshanhaider

lol, and there is no such thing as "Nazionists" , wheter you like it or not. and no , Im afraid it wasn't , but you keep on imagining things oh and what makes Pakistan "legal" btw?