Zack & wiki - I did NOT Expect THIS!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FFseries_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 FFseries_Fan
Member since 2006 • 1074 Posts

excuse me guys, this game is just boring!

i thought this was an adventure puzzle game, its just picking stage and starting a stupid puzzle and wait its hella hard.

even though thegraphics look pretty nice but i realized gameplay matters alot more..

what do u think about this?game...

Avatar image for comstrikeiscool
comstrikeiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 comstrikeiscool
Member since 2004 • 3616 Posts
This game is downright amazing. You just don't like it cause you don't have the intellectual brains to figure it out.
Rev3nger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Rev3nger
Member since 2006 • 1127 Posts

Well, I didn't expect this game either... it's way better that I thought!

And its not that hard. Actually, the difficulty level varies from moderately easy to semi-difficult. What can be a little frustrating are those rythm minigame thingybots, those were way hard at the beggining (now I'm getting used to them and they're not as hard).

jbrittain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 jbrittain
Member since 2002 • 2151 Posts
I'm on the last level of the game, and it is downright hard. That said, my only gripe with the game is that often times the motion sensing is wacky. It doesn't always work like it should, especially when you have to move the controller towards the screen. It takes something away from the game when you have to repeatedly do the same motions before the game registers it.
FFseries_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FFseries_Fan
i hope the wii games coomming soon or just vbeen out can be better for me especially bwii
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts
Personally, I REALLY like this game. It is different from most console games, more along the lines of the King Quest games for the PC. the puzzles can be sometime somewhat hard, but never boring, in my own opinion. It's just not a game for you, simple as that, just like sports games were never meant for me.
FFseries_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FFseries_Fan

Personally, I REALLY like this game. It is different from most console games, more along the lines of the King Quest games for the PC. the puzzles can be sometime somewhat hard, but never boring, in my own opinion. It's just not a game for you, simple as that, just like sports games were never meant for me.Cesar_Barba

probably.

catfishmoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 catfishmoon23
Member since 2005 • 5197 Posts

Personally, I REALLY like this game. It is different from most console games, more along the lines of the King Quest games for the PC. the puzzles can be sometime somewhat hard, but never boring, in my own opinion. It's just not a game for you, simple as that, just like sports games were never meant for me.Cesar_Barba

Yeah, agreed. I also don't like these kinds of games so I'm passing on Zack and Wiki.

I'm playing GH 3 so much that I won't really need a game for quite a while(besides SMG, but everyone needs that game lol).

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

the puzzle are hard.... :shock: I thought it was going to be a easy game... Thx... now i`m defenetely getting this game (even if i have to come here for advice... :lol: )

BTW: FFseries: is pry just not ur type of game... like someone above me said... In my case are turn base rpg... (iget tired of seen the characters play :oops: ) I can deal with mix turn-base/real time But completely turn based... :evil: :P Is just preference :P

dieworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 dieworm
Member since 2004 • 6416 Posts
Yes. It's amazing. But I'm sick of these threads. It's like people don't enjoy thinking too hard and using their brains. No wonder why these games died off.
_Cab0ose87_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 _Cab0ose87_
Member since 2006 • 1002 Posts

This game is downright amazing. You just don't like it cause you don't have the intellectual brains to figure it out.comstrikeiscool

Classic raving Nintendo fanboy response... Immature insulting.

_Cab0ose87_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 _Cab0ose87_
Member since 2006 • 1002 Posts
Seriously just because someone has a hard time with puzzle games certainly doesn't make them stupid, I also have a hard time with puzzle games. Different people learn and think differently.
flclempire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#14 flclempire
Member since 2004 • 4914 Posts

He is a FF fan, everything needs to be cliche' and explained in insane detail for him to understand :twisted:

lol, sorry to be mean, but I hate all FF fans :)

flclempire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#15 flclempire
Member since 2004 • 4914 Posts

[QUOTE="comstrikeiscool"]This game is downright amazing. You just don't like it cause you don't have the intellectual brains to figure it out._Cab0ose87_

Classic raving fanboy response... Immature insulting.

Fixed, chubby :3
Avatar image for comstrikeiscool
comstrikeiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 comstrikeiscool
Member since 2004 • 3616 Posts

[QUOTE="comstrikeiscool"]This game is downright amazing. You just don't like it cause you don't have the intellectual brains to figure it out._Cab0ose87_

Nintendo fanboy? What? I'm a pc gamer who plays in professional leagues for first person shooters.

dieworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 dieworm
Member since 2004 • 6416 Posts

What? Why does that have anything to do with being a Nintendo fanboy? Wait, even a fanboy in general? :|
FFseries_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FFseries_Fan

He is a FF fan, everything needs to be cliche' and explained in insane detail for him to understand :twisted:

lol, sorry to be mean, but I hate all FF fans :)

flclempire

well not so much i love rpg's mostly kingdom hearts i lost interest into FF , actually i love all games excpt sports so whatever but i dont like this game cuz it doesnt feel like its an adventure its hard to discribe i dunno why !

gwarlito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 gwarlito
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts
give the guy a break, difficulty in games is in the eye of the beholder, or in games, the player. not every game or game genre suits every gamer. I like this game, and the difficulty level is just right for me.
_Tobli_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 _Tobli_
Member since 2007 • 5733 Posts
well not so much i love rpg's mostly kingdom hearts i lost interest into FF , actually i love all games excpt sports so whatever but i dont like this game cuz it doesnt feel like its an adventure its hard to discribe i dunno why !

FFseries_Fan

Well even if you don't think it's all it's hyped up to be you could just write a review or something like that. Even though you're reason for disliking the game is pretty..... :?

Why have you lost interest in FF btw?

FFseries_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FFseries_Fan
[QUOTE="FFseries_Fan"]well not so much i love rpg's mostly kingdom hearts i lost interest into FF , actually i love all games excpt sports so whatever but i dont like this game cuz it doesnt feel like its an adventure its hard to discribe i dunno why !

_Tobli_

Well even if you don't think it's all it's hyped up to be you could just write a review or something like that. Even though you're reason for disliking the game is pretty..... :?

Why have you lost interest in FF btw?

hmm.. cuz almost everything in the series have changed , story type and battle system even my favorite ff composer retired(nobuo uematsu):( , but when kingdom hearts series started i began to forget ff and focus on kh its so awesome :)

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts

Wow there are some intense people in here. Everyone thinks differently and if he's finding it hard, then he's probably just not used to the kind of puzzle's it asks for and is thinking differently.

Everyone's different. For example, some people found Twilight Princess difficult. I found it easy. Does that mean I'm smarter than them? Not necessarily because they are probably just thinking differently.

There, I hope I've made my point.

FFseries_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FFseries_Fan

Wow there are some intense people in here. Everyone thinks differently and if he's finding it hard, then he's probably just not used to the kind of puzzle's it asks for and is thinking differently.

Everyone's different. For example, some people found Twilight Princess difficult. I found it easy. Does that mean I'm smarter than them? Not necessarily because they are probably just thinking differently.

There, I hope I've made my point.

Dark_Link142

lol u people this im so mad at the game ? im just tryin gto say that i didnt expect this , it got alot of hype and i thought this would be some kind of normal adventure game , i m just disapointed , dont get me wrong its too bad not my type in games.