Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By paddykontschak
Member since 2015 • 9 Posts

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with the new Yoshi game and been searching for a week now, without any answers. How can I give my blue yarn yoshi its default color back? I dislike the colors/patterns I got in the yoshi hut and would like it to be blue again.

The amiibo hut doesn't have the default colors anymore either, I accidentally change it to green. Even if I hadn't, that hut just makes the player 1 yoshi amiibo-colored.

The Yoshi hut has green, red and whatever weird pattern you can get throughout the game. No blue. :(

Any help is appreciated.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@paddykontschak: Im not to sure how you get your blue Yoshi back, i heard if you copy your save file to file 3 it unlocks light blue Yoshi i think. Your answer might be in the spoiler i think. Forgive me for spoiler.

"Yoshi's Woolly World supports three game saves. Each is denoted with one of the three Yoshi colours available as Yarn Yoshi Amiibo; green, light-blue, and pink. When the player starts a new game under one the save files, their default Yoshi will be the same colour as the save file. Red Yoshi is always available from the start, regardless of the selected save file. The other Yoshi colours (e.g. light-blue and pink if playing on the green game save) unlock after rescuing their yarn from Baby Bowser at the end of the game, along with six other colours:"

I think you can also unlock patterns using Smash Bro and Splatoon Amiibos. As for player 2, im not sure, i only could find that players can switch patterns in overworld map, but all this info is pretty foreign to me as i dont have the game. Just hoping might be of some use.

paddykontschak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By paddykontschak

Well, if I need to wait until the end of the game to get my amiibo's default colors I think I'll consider starting from zero and stay away from the yoshi hut. That kinda stings. :/

Megane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Megane
Member since 2015 • 685 Posts

If you select a colour in either the amiibo hut or Yoshi hut, selecting it again should give you the default colour back.

There's also a red Yoshi I can switch to in my plaza, maybe your blue one is wandering around there?

paddykontschak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 paddykontschak

Update: I found out that you can just reset amiibos in the Wii settings. That's what I did and I got my blue yarn Yoshi back.