Yeah I'm Switching to 360.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

penamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 penamat
Member since 2006 • 328 Posts

I've had fun with Nintendo. Zelda and Mario Kept me occupied for hours. However, Nintendo has gotten too powerfull. They sell too much games to casual players and make so much money off of them that they are only starting to cater to them and not us Hardcore Gamers. Sure we got Brawl, Kart, Galaxy, and Corruption all in one year, but even those games were way too casual and way too easy. Brawl itself has kept me awake for over 300 hours (according to Power time) and I love it (I'm the best in my small town), but I still need more. And as a gamer, what do I have to look forward too this next year? Animal Crossing and Wii Music? Hell I didnt even buy Wii Fit. Animal Crossing looks pretty cool, but thats not a game you cherish for years and years!

So I've made up my mind and I plan on buying a 360. (Waiting for the price drop)

and I can't back out now, I already have my first game SC4. A game we will never see on Wii. Well no, we did see Soul Calibur Legends, (Which was a terrible game.)

So yeah, Im not giving up on Wii, a few games I will check out such as Animal Crossing and Sonic and the Black Knight, but other than that their isnt much I look forward too. ( Games like Sonic Uneashed and Call of Duty 5 will be gimmicy on Wii, So I'll get them on 360)

Anyone agree?

GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 GamerBoy53
Member since 2008 • 2666 Posts
Bye then...
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
Well i do agree that having one platform (including PC) is just not enough to satisfy.
The wii is a nice basis of operations though, since it's so different You get a very diverse library of new, old, interesting and proven games. I don't get people who don't buy a wii, but then i wouldn't just go for a wii either if possible.
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts
hope you have fun with it, i would probably get one too if i had the money, i would still keep my wii though.
Arclight_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Arclight_Blue
Member since 2008 • 2830 Posts
the x360 is cheap enough for you to keep your Wii, for me, im having both since they compliment each other very well.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts

If you've spent that much time on Wii just know that no console will ever satisfy you.

Also we don't know what Nintendo is releasing in 2009 yet so who are you to judge that?

Nintendo released 4 major titles in a year's time space, much larger than the usual slate and its not enough?

All I'm seeing is failed logic and a never ending hunger.

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts
300 hours on brawl...

You've play games longer than i have on my 360 and wii since they came probs lol
Avatar image for ace-of-spades93
ace-of-spades93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 ace-of-spades93
Member since 2008 • 2456 Posts

gd on ya m8.

i bought a wii to go with my 360 and within a week i was back on mass effect and bad company.

dont let the fanboys get to you they post the same thing on every topic like this " bye then "

Witch24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 Witch24
Member since 2008 • 329 Posts
Well...I have bouth, wii and 360. I play wii most, the only game i play on 360 now is SC4. On wii i play Mario Kart wii, SSBB, Okami and Pokemon Battle Revolution. VC games i play: SM64 og DKC3.
Spektre41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Spektre41
Member since 2007 • 3217 Posts
Can I have your stuff?
eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 eklineage
Member since 2008 • 2413 Posts

gd on ya m8.

i bought a wii to go with my 360 and within a week i was back on mass effect and bad company.

dont let the fanboys get to you they post the same thing on every topic like this " bye then "

ace-of-spades93

ye... apparently all ppl who arent fanboys have to say "good job man!"

But seriously, we should at least tell him of the 360 hardware failure issues. All three consoles are good nonetheless. No console alone can provide u with a satisfactory experience. You need at least 2. I think any 2 console combo is good.

mavs_dirk41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 mavs_dirk41
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts
guys, who are we to stop this guy from gettign the red rign of death
LinearPwnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LinearPwnage
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I'm sad to say this, but if i had the money i'd totally switch with you. Nintendo continues to disapoint, though I really look forward to Animal Crossing ( I adored the first for GC ), but this sorta death of the wii ( for the hardcores at least ) is really all nintendos fault, its the 3rd party. Nintendo is giving a good balance of hardcore and casual games, but the 3rd parties tried to cater hardcore by being idoits and giving us 6000 mini game collections. AND THEY ALL SUCKED. So they have decided that casual is the way to go and the only games for the hardcore are multiplatforms, and thats not good enough for me. What are other peoples thoughts on this.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts
This type of thread is only allowed in the System Wars forum, though I'd say your blog is the best place for it. As you can see from some of the replies here, threads like this simply don't work well in the console-specific forums.