Xseed Games to reveal a new game in July

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Link I'm generally satisfied what they are coming up with in this gen, especially on Wii, so it's a good news for me. Those of you who are too lazy to click the link and read it for themselves, I'll summarize some key points I found interesting: - No further delays for LKS folks. You can now relax and just wait for the game to hit stores on July 21st - And it will come with the extra hard difficulty mode "Tyrant" mode - Rune Factory Frontier sold OK (they weren't specific enough as in how much) - They dropped Kizuna (good decision) - And finally, they are localizing 2 more titles (hopefully big ones). One is on Wii, and the other is on DS To those of you who do not know who Xseed is, they are the localizing publisher responsible for bringing: - Rune Factory Frontier - Little King's Story - Arc Rise Fantasia - Fragile: Farewell Ruins of Moon wonder what those two titles are (hope it's SRT)
Avatar image for krato_sephiroth
krato_sephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 krato_sephiroth
Member since 2006 • 113 Posts

GO XSEED...

i loved rune factory frontier,and fragile looks like quality..I'm hoping for another excellent game to be localised by them..

Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Burning-Sludge
Member since 2008 • 4068 Posts

Xseed is becoming one of my favorite publishers.

Avatar image for Hungry_Homer111
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Hungry_Homer111
Member since 2005 • 22479 Posts

Out of their games, I have only played No More Heroes. But, I'm very excited for pretty much every game that they and Marvelous (or just Marvelous :P) are involved in with the Wii. Their games range from "interesting, I'll have to look more into this one" to "OMFG, I NEED THAT GAME NOW!!!!!!" :P

Looking forward to seeing what this one is. Hopefully it will live up to the other games in terms of my hype andits promise.

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

- No further delays for LKS folks. You can now relax and just wait for the game to hit stores on July 21st
- And it will come with the extra hard difficulty mode "Tyrant" mode

Good lord, I'm looking to it for sure. That's why the game had been delayed. Little King's story is my summer game for sure.

I'm fairly sure that Haziqonfire will be happy for that.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Thank God, no more delays. That new difficulty mode does sound great though. Can't wait. I've loved what XSEED does for the Wii, best publisher on the Wii.
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Hungry_Homer111

- No further delays for LKS folks. You can now relax and just wait for the game to hit stores on July 21st

Good lord, I'm looking to it for sure. That's why the game had been delayed. Little King's story is my summer game for sure.

chris3116

Yep. It's very interesting. Now not only do we get a great game with great gameplay, great charm, and lots of stuff to do, we also have a harder difficulty to play through after playing through it for so long, or to play right away for the more "hardcore" gamers. Just keeps getting better and better. :D

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

chris3116

I'm also happy for that! French translation a la SMG :lol: !!!

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
xseed is becoming one if the best publishers they are putting a lot into the wii and american gamers they seem to be bringing most good rpgs/inventive games state side
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
go japanese games messiah! :lol:
intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
they are roxxoring. Im very very happy to hear the wonderful Rune factory is doing alright . And im sure USA and Japan will lift LKS.
nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

I don't see why they added a new difficulty mode but no pointer support, it would've been a day one for me if they did.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Little King's Story will enter my life after all. Sweet.
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

There are pretty much no more RPGs on the Wii that have no localization so I dont know about the Wii game.

The DS game could probably be Shining Force Feather or 7th Dragon.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Wow, I remember when Xseed was an off brand publisher. Good to see them actually doing well. Super Robot Taisen is already confirmed for Wii. I wonder what other game it could be?

JebranRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JebranRush
Member since 2009 • 1401 Posts
Kizuna looked really interesting, until it started getting bad previews. Good choice to drop it indeed. Xseed is pretty awesome.
JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#17 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts

They already confirmed Ju-on also. Knowing Xseed, it'll be a Japanese game that US gamers have voiced intrest in. Sky Crawlers?

dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

Sky Crawlers?

JAB991

Doubt it (just based on the characters and the movie the game is based on, good if it does come.

Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hungry_Homer111

They already confirmed Ju-on also. Knowing Xseed, it'll be a Japanese game that US gamers have voiced intrest in. Sky Crawlers?

JAB991
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Fatal Frame 4. Even if it isn't the game that this is talking about, it would be great news for Wii owners who are into the series, or who haven't played one before but want to try it out (like me). And with Fragile and The Grudge both being brought over by them, it's definitely a possibility.