Will Wii Sports always be a pack-in?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

livinitup01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 livinitup01
Member since 2004 • 1245 Posts

LM again,

Will Wii Sports always be a pack-in for the Wii, even with the release of the other colored Wiis? What you think?

angelfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 angelfly
Member since 2003 • 4494 Posts
No, since no other Nintendo pack in has. I suppose they may include a different game in the future but I'm betting on nothing at all.
SonicBooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 SonicBooom
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts
Probably not. Almost certainly not if there is a Wii Sports 2. Though I can see the Wii Sports series being bundled with the console for a while to come.
Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts
I kinda doubt it. Later on, they'll probably pack in other games, or maybe even another Wii-mote. That'd be cool.
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
I doubt Wii Sports will be bundles for too much longer. I could see until about April or summer time before they start selling it separately.

gtx-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 gtx-1
Member since 2007 • 901 Posts
Probably not, but I'm sure it'd be a normal pack in.
Kakua_Omari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kakua_Omari
Member since 2005 • 939 Posts
It prob will for a little while, then they'll prob just give you the choice on spending 200 for just the system or the 250 to get wii sports as well, though with wii play coming soon with the wii-motes it'll prob be phased out.
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
How much longer do you guys think it will be bundled in? I want a Wii in the future and I would like Wii sports
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11987 Posts
i hope so, they made me buy it
armytaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 armytaco
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts
Well wii sports is a really good game. Of course they'll make other bundles but in that case they need to start selling wii sports seperate. It doesn't have a real case though....
SonicBooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 SonicBooom
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts
Well wii sports is a really good game. Of course they'll make other bundles but in that case they need to start selling wii sports seperate. It doesn't have a real case though....armytaco
My one that came with my Wii has a proper case.
DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DGM09
Member since 2003 • 432 Posts
[QUOTE="armytaco"]Well wii sports is a really good game. Of course they'll make other bundles but in that case they need to start selling wii sports seperate. It doesn't have a real case though....SonicBooom

Mine did as well. It's PAL. Did NTSC bundles come with no case?
armytaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 armytaco
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts
[QUOTE="SonicBooom"][QUOTE="armytaco"]Well wii sports is a really good game. Of course they'll make other bundles but in that case they need to start selling wii sports seperate. It doesn't have a real case though....CerealEater

Well the one that i got just sort of has a small case made of i think cardboard or something but its not the same as my LOz:twilight princess game.
DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DGM09
Member since 2003 • 432 Posts
[QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="SonicBooom"][QUOTE="armytaco"]Well wii sports is a really good game. Of course they'll make other bundles but in that case they need to start selling wii sports seperate. It doesn't have a real case though....armytaco

Well the one that i got just sort of has a small case made of i think cardboard or something but its not the same as my LOz:twilight princess game.

And when I mean case I do mean one like every other game has.
jdmpastor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jdmpastor
Member since 2003 • 664 Posts
I think it will be a mistake to take it out of the bundle.  The appeal is too great.
spendinbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 spendinbig
Member since 2004 • 698 Posts
I'm pretty sure they would leave it in because it was made as an introduction to the wii remote, and as far as the case goes its a cardboard sleeve for Canada and U.S. and plastic for the rest of the world.
tar82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tar82
Member since 2006 • 612 Posts

LM again,

Will Wii Sports always be a pack-in for the Wii, even with the release of the other colored Wiis? What you think?

livinitup01
yes
goalring27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 goalring27
Member since 2006 • 1693 Posts
i hope so for a little bit longer cuz i still dont have one and i want wii sports
Avatar image for lilsmurfaroonie
lilsmurfaroonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lilsmurfaroonie
Member since 2005 • 416 Posts
I highly doubt they will be packing in Wii Sports with the Wii much longer. They probably will for awhile, but not likely. All of Nintendo's other pack-in games didn't last long. And with Wii Play coming along soon I really doubt they will keep Wii Sports as a pack in for too much longer or they lose profit. I am 100% sure that Wii Sports will NOT remain a pack in for the simple fact that Australia didn't get it as a pack in as well as numerous other countries. I could explain further but that should be enough.
Screamteam411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Screamteam411
Member since 2003 • 1087 Posts
While it's true no game has ever been bundled with a console forever (to my knowledge), no game has ever been such an integral part of a console as Wii Sports has. I'm hoping that Wii Sports stays bundled, and I really do think it will be.
evilinla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 evilinla
Member since 2004 • 1351 Posts
Once the Wii sees a price drop, no more bundled wii sports, I think. Or any other game at all.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
IMHO never. It lets you make use of your Miis right out of the box and the game has massive appeal. I promise that Wii Sports is a system seller and taking it out would be idiotic.
Camzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Camzo
Member since 2006 • 2142 Posts
I highly doubt they will be packing in Wii Sports with the Wii much longer. They probably will for awhile, but not likely. All of Nintendo's other pack-in games didn't last long. And with Wii Play coming along soon I really doubt they will keep Wii Sports as a pack in for too much longer or they lose profit. I am 100% sure that Wii Sports will NOT remain a pack in for the simple fact that Australia didn't get it as a pack in as well as numerous other countries. I could explain further but that should be enough.lilsmurfaroonie
i keep seeing people saying about wii play coming out soon? is it not out in the US or is this a different game we are talking about. the one with multiplayer mini games that comes with a free remote cos if it is it came out on launch date with the wii in uk!
gameplayinfoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gameplayinfoo
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts

I might take the risk and wait till it comes out later and rebuy, the thing goes for $55 MIN! on ebay and many are selling for $150!

merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#25 merch
Member since 2005 • 4235 Posts
no it wont cause they sell it at stores in a wii game box now.
soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
maybe wii orchestra or something like that in the future
*DTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 *DTH
Member since 2005 • 427 Posts

[QUOTE="lilsmurfaroonie"]I highly doubt they will be packing in Wii Sports with the Wii much longer. They probably will for awhile, but not likely. All of Nintendo's other pack-in games didn't last long. And with Wii Play coming along soon I really doubt they will keep Wii Sports as a pack in for too much longer or they lose profit. I am 100% sure that Wii Sports will NOT remain a pack in for the simple fact that Australia didn't get it as a pack in as well as numerous other countries. I could explain further but that should be enough.Camzo
i keep seeing people saying about wii play coming out soon? is it not out in the US or is this a different game we are talking about. the one with multiplayer mini games that comes with a free remote cos if it is it came out on launch date with the wii in uk!

It's the same game, it hasn't been released in the U.S. yet.