Will Dementium 2 have a multiplayer Online FPS game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4240 Posts

I just got to thinking, wouldn't it be great if Dementium 2 had a multiplayer FPS game in it? Wouldn't that rock your socks off????

I was just looking around, and the DS doesn't have that many online FSP multiplayer games besides CAD games, and I''m not too much into these games, with all due respect ofcourse to those who are.

Any news on D2 having an online multiplayer???

dsownge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 dsownge
Member since 2005 • 2393 Posts

2 player coop would be awesome or creatures vs humans...something like that. yeah i love to dream.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 outworld222

2 player coop would be awesome or creatures vs humans...something like that. yeah i love to dream.

dsownge

We all love to dream don't we It costs nothing to dream ;) See where I got the idea was when I was a young lad (17 years old) and we would take the N64 to a friends house, and play 4 player multiplayer! Believe me it was such good memories. I tried the CAD:WAW multiplayer, but it was very boring to me. We need something with more....adventurous types of things. Now that would be good.

ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

[QUOTE="dsownge"]

outworld222

We all love to dream don't we It costs nothing to dream ;) See where I got the idea was when I was a young lad (17 years old) and we would take the N64 to a friends house, and play 4 player multiplayer! Believe me it was such good memories. I tried the CAD:WAW multiplayer, but it was very boring to me. We need something with more....adventurous types of things. Now that would be good.

I have high hopes for Call of Duty: Mobilized online...sounds pretty cool, up tosix players :D.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

[QUOTE="outworld222"]

[QUOTE="dsownge"]

ACL0V3R

I have high hopes for Call of Duty: Mobilized online...sounds pretty cool, up tosix players :D.

Hackers must be waiting just to ruin the online gaming(if it has that)when it comes out

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 outworld222

[QUOTE="ACL0V3R"]

[QUOTE="outworld222"] We all love to dream don't we It costs nothing to dream ;) See where I got the idea was when I was a young lad (17 years old) and we would take the N64 to a friends house, and play 4 player multiplayer! Believe me it was such good memories. I tried the CAD:WAW multiplayer, but it was very boring to me. We need something with more....adventurous types of things. Now that would be good.

TriniPlayer

Hackers must be waiting just to ruin the online gaming(if it has that)when it comes out

God so true, yet so disappointing @ the same time!!!! Mario Kart DS is full of cheaters online!!!