Wiimote, non-responsive

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yaelanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Yaelanator
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

okay, i began plaing wii boxing, and every time i do that left and right dodging crap the punches dont flow like thet should, and i was wondering if the wiimotion could help on the fluidity o f the controls

LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LastLaugh90
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts
Wii Sports just gave us a taste of motion controls. Boxing and others didn't work that well and felt pretty broken. The new Wii Sports looks fantastic and will give us the experience that we wanted from the first one with WM+. Nintendo needs to start packing Wiis with them because the standard wiimote is a joke compared to it.
Yaelanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Yaelanator
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

so if a buy motion plus it will respond better?

LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LastLaugh90
Oh my bad. No. Its sucks but WM+ will only work with games its programmed for. We just need to accept we got ripped off and wait for the new one. I have a feeling sword fighting will be more fun than boxing anyways. There might be a third party boxing game that uses it some day...but yeah
ChAlDo205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ChAlDo205
Member since 2005 • 293 Posts

ok, what the guy above me said is not completely true, if you buy WM+, it will help with games its not made for slightly, you might notice a difference in some games, or maybe not, but the WM+ is worth it either for old games, or whats going to come out soon.

captaincam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 captaincam2
Member since 2005 • 251 Posts

ok, what the guy above me said is not completely true, if you buy WM+, it will help with games its not made for slightly, you might notice a difference in some games, or maybe not, but the WM+ is worth it either for old games, or whats going to come out soon.

ChAlDo205

Huh? Link for this info please because it sounds like bull you just made up, lol.

Motion-Plus only works for games that are designed to make use of it. Older games don't even notice poor little Motion-Plus. :(

Also about the ripped off part of the other guy, when did Nintendo promise 1:1 controls at launch of the Wii? That Technology wasn't effecient until after launch. How are you supposed to add it then?:?

LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LastLaugh90

[QUOTE="ChAlDo205"]

captaincam2

Huh? Link for this info please because it sounds like bull you just made up, lol.

Motion-Plus only works for games that are designed to make use of it. Older games don't even notice poor little Motion-Plus. :(

Also about the ripped off part of the other guy, when did Nintendo promise 1:1 controls at launch of the Wii? That Technology wasn't effecient until after launch. How are you supposed to add it then?:?

Yeah they never did promise it. But come on that was the idea we all got from the tech. They deceived us without actually deceiving us. I remember even months after the release Matt Cassasmsmsmsasmlsndljnd was saying a 1:1 motion game was possible for the Wii as it was lol
TaMuK711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TaMuK711
Member since 2009 • 3367 Posts

[QUOTE="captaincam2"]

[QUOTE="ChAlDo205"]

LastLaugh90

Yeah they never did promise it. But come on that was the idea we all got from the tech. They deceived us without actually deceiving us. I remember even months after the release Matt Cassasmsmsmsasmlsndljnd was saying a 1:1 motion game was possible for the Wii as it was lol

Sounds like a personal failing, not Nintendo's :-/ They never said the controls would be 1:1, you just assumed, so them dramatically improving the motion control now is a ripoff? Am I just misunderstanding you or could you perhaps delve a bit further into that?

captaincam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 captaincam2
Member since 2005 • 251 Posts
[Yeah they never did promise it. But come on that was the idea we all got from the tech. They deceived us without actually deceiving us. I remember even months after the release Matt Cassasmsmsmsasmlsndljnd was saying a 1:1 motion game was possible for the Wii as it was lolLastLaugh90
I can understand that view. That's a hilarious "attempt" at spelling Matt's last name, lol.