Wii Sports Resort vs. Tiger Woods PGA 10

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for bluntmastaslaya
bluntmastaslaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bluntmastaslaya
Member since 2006 • 1219 Posts

I haven't bought a Wii game since Mario Kart and I am going to buy Sports Resort or Tiger Woods PGA 10. Has anyone played Tiger Woods and regreted it? What would you guys recommend? thanks.

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 psychobrew
Member since 2008 • 8888 Posts

I haven't bought a Wii game since Mario Kart and I am going to buy Sports Resort or Tiger Woods PGA 10. Has anyone played Tiger Woods and regreted it? What would you guys recommend? thanks.

bluntmastaslaya
There's a sticky for this, but my vote goes to Tiger.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347
deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347
Member since 2006 • 1523 Posts

I haven't played wii sports resort yet, but i have tiger woods and i don't regret buying it at all. great game even if you don't play golf

wescash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 wescash
Member since 2008 • 146 Posts

I own tiger woods, and I am going to pick up wii sports. I highly enjoy tiger woods and don't regret buying it, however, if you aren't into golf, the game won't change your mind. Wii sports is probably more accessible, but if you are a golf fan and have friends that want to play, get Tiger Woods for sure.

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

Tigerwoods 2010 is my favorite video game this year. I am getting Sports Resort tommorrow....i know i will like parts of Sports Resort more than others, but i think Tigerwoods is the better over all game.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

I don't like golf games at all... I got this just because of the score (And it was the only game with the Wii Motion Plus), and it's awesome!

I haven't played Wii Sports Resort yet (Comes out tomorrow I think), but Tiger Woods is definitely worth it.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17884 Posts
im in that boat also. at the mo im siding on resort simply because what resort supplies in the golf department will probably be enough golf for me. im not a big golf fan to be honest. if i was though then it would be tiger without a moments pause. from reading reviews, the new tiger seems like the complete package. its not just a one trick pony, it has many modes and loads of that will keep you busy for a long time. who knows...maybe WSR golf will get me more interested in tiger woods. but yeah..im leaning on the WSR side at the mo.
yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
Tiger Woods 10 with MotionPlus is one amazing game. Amazing controls, deep single player mode, and online play; long replay value. But I would definitely get Wii Sports Resort too cause you know you want to play it.
MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#9 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts
Wii Sports Resort comes out tomorrow-- I'm gonna pick it up along with Tiger Woods 10. It'll be nice to have more than one game with Wii MotionPlus compatibility, and I like golf.
Bl4cKHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bl4cKHawk
Member since 2009 • 155 Posts

tiger woods is pretty fun with wii motion + but wii sports resort is even better :)