wii online price??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RachetandClank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 RachetandClank
Member since 2008 • 105 Posts
how much money is a wii online membership and how long does it last?
chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts
It's free.
ineedmoney555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ineedmoney555
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts

wii online is totally free. except for downloading games

demonslayer228

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 demonslayer228
Member since 2008 • 174 Posts

It's Free. But The Wii Shoping thing is different not like you need to dowload if you wanna you gotta pay only some are Free there to Download:lol:

OLIVERKHAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OLIVERKHAN
Member since 2008 • 133 Posts
i want to ask something off-topic but please help question:how to buy wii point card through wii shop channel and what do i have to do if answered will be appreciated
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

i want to ask something off-topic but please help question:how to buy wii point card through wii shop channel and what do i have to do if answered will be appreciatedOLIVERKHAN

You can buy Wii Points through the shop channel using a credit card or you can buy a Wii Points card at a store.

OLIVERKHAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 OLIVERKHAN

[QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"]i want to ask something off-topic but please help question:how to buy wii point card through wii shop channel and what do i have to do if answered will be appreciatedRocky32189

You can buy Wii Points through the shop channel using a credit card or you can buy a Wii Points card at a store.

well how only put the number of my credit card or what should i do also
GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 GamerBoy53
Member since 2008 • 2666 Posts
i want to ask something off-topic but please help question:how to buy wii point card through wii shop channel and what do i have to do if answered will be appreciatedOLIVERKHAN
Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
[QUOTE="Rocky32189"]

[QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"]i want to ask something off-topic but please help question:how to buy wii point card through wii shop channel and what do i have to do if answered will be appreciatedOLIVERKHAN

*sigh* Nintendo aren't going to just ask for the card number, then you could use anyones credit card without any knowledge of the pin to buy stuff. Just follow the on screen instructions and if thats too hard to understand for you then go to a store.
OLIVERKHAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OLIVERKHAN
[QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"][QUOTE="Rocky32189"]

[QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"]i want to ask something off-topic but please help question:how to buy wii point card through wii shop channel and what do i have to do if answered will be appreciatedkamikaze_pigmy

*sigh* Nintendo aren't going to just ask for the card number, then you could use anyones credit card without any knowledge of the pin to buy stuff. Just follow the on screen instructions and if thats too hard to understand for you then go to a store.

that may help thanks but i dont want to go to a store because in stores it costs more than buying it online in my country so i preffer buying wii poinys online
Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
[QUOTE="kamikaze_pigmy"][QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"][QUOTE="Rocky32189"]

[QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"]i want to ask something off-topic but please help question:how to buy wii point card through wii shop channel and what do i have to do if answered will be appreciatedOLIVERKHAN

that may help thanks but i dont want to go to a store because in stores it costs more than buying it online in my country so i preffer buying wii poinys online

Well do what it tells you and it just might work :O
OLIVERKHAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 OLIVERKHAN
[QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"][QUOTE="kamikaze_pigmy"][QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"][QUOTE="Rocky32189"]

[QUOTE="OLIVERKHAN"]i want to ask something off-topic but please help question:how to buy wii point card through wii shop channel and what do i have to do if answered will be appreciatedkamikaze_pigmy

Well do what it tells you and it just might work :O

well ok
Blue-Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Blue-Soul
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts
It's a damn good thing it's free with all the lag in Brawl...
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
[QUOTE="Rocky32189"]

\

Well go to the shop channel, go to buy wii points, and follow the directions.