This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nintendorulez13
nintendorulez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 nintendorulez13
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts
after the last two embarassing days of e3, nintendo has realy let me, and many, many others down. today was what i belive their last chance to give hardcore what they want. pikmin 3 is good but one game? wtf? i am very torn with nintendo right now. i dont know if i should wait and play few good games coming to the wii an then get rid of it, or try to keep faith in them. reggie anounced that they would anounce a big game that every one would be excited about and want to play and also anounced a game for the wii for hard core gamers. sure they a game but one game is laghable amount. this year there are only 4 games that seem good, sonic, star wars, facebreacker, and ToS, and thats a soul breacker for me who thought that there would be numorus great games for the wii, and i get 4. i feel as if nintendo has beaten be into the ground with the casual gaming aproach. every game they make is simplified. mario galaxy, mario kart, are justt a few examples. theve also been droping the ball on the vc. its been months seince a decent vc game apeared, and they cant even tell you in advance what games are coming. wiiware has been almost lahgable, with ff, lostwinds, toki tori being the only ones of any real quality. is animal realy a hard core game in nintendos eyes? are simplified games hard core in nintendos eyes? why nintendo? why?:(
webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts
your far too pessmisitc look at what we are getting. a music game that looks really fun....if it doesnt cost much. Animal Crossing which a lot of people wanted, Another FPS on the way which a lot of people wanted and another medium to allow for good play on the wii which in the right hands wii lead to the best wii game ever. Super Sword Fighting Delux Pack 2: Ultamate Collection
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

your far too pessmisitc look at what we are getting. a music game that looks really fun....if it doesnt cost much. Animal Crossing which a lot of people wanted, Another FPS on the way which a lot of people wanted and another medium to allow for good play on the wii which in the right hands wii lead to the best wii game ever. Super Sword Fighting Delux Pack 2: Ultamate Collectionwebbut

wii music is NOT a game, they said it themselves, it is nothing more than a toy, and so far, wii sports 2 is the only game that uses the wii motion plus. how can any real gamer say that this years e3 was anything but a huge disappointment?

mkDSpro63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 mkDSpro63
Member since 2006 • 781 Posts
If you look at it, E3 is just another game convention. So Nintendo didn't show anything for us hardcore gamers. Big whoop. First off, we're actually getting a fair amount of stuff like Animal Crossing, The Conduit, ToS 2, and several others. Oh, I see. You're all sad because your favorite game didn't show? Look. E3 is just E3. Besides, Pikmin 3 has already been announced and there's probably more great news like that in the following weeks leading up to TGS (which is obviously 10 times bigger and better than E3). Last time I'll say this. Quit your whining, sit still, and be patient.
webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts

[QUOTE="webbut"]your far too pessmisitc look at what we are getting. a music game that looks really fun....if it doesnt cost much. Animal Crossing which a lot of people wanted, Another FPS on the way which a lot of people wanted and another medium to allow for good play on the wii which in the right hands wii lead to the best wii game ever. Super Sword Fighting Delux Pack 2: Ultamate CollectionSword-Demon

wii music is NOT a game, they said it themselves, it is nothing more than a toy, and so far, wii sports 2 is the only game that uses the wii motion plus. how can any real gamer say that this years e3 was anything but a huge disappointment?

toy game it doesnt matter it looks like fun and if uve been paying attention with nintendo and the way they have been doing thing with all their games u might have seen this E3 coming from a mile away and wouldnt have been so disapointed by it, Although rest a sured next years E3 will be packed with all the games they have mentioned at this E3.

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sword-Demon
i believe we've been patient for quite some time...
MrSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 MrSoda
Member since 2007 • 84 Posts
You do realize that Iwata said the teams behind Zelda and Mario are at work right? That was one of the only things worth listening to in that boring a$$ conference.
BattleAciD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BattleAciD
Member since 2008 • 140 Posts
Can we get some sort of Stickied 'E3 Complain Thread'?
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sword-Demon

You do realize that Iwata said the teams behind Zelda and Mario are at work right? That was one of the only things worth listening to in that boring a$$ conference.MrSoda

and those wont be released untill at least 2010

kilik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kilik
Member since 2002 • 145 Posts
You where expecting too much. Animal Crossing Wii and Wii Sports Resort was shown for the very first time. Newew Mario, Zelda and Pikmin games were confirmed. We get voice chat and improved control.
dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

Nintendo wasn't the best that they could have been, but all the little things combined made me happy with E3 this year.

• Animal Crossing shown
  • Call of Duty doesn't look half bad
  • WiiSpeak!
  • 1:1 Announced
  • Wii Sports Resort, while others will despise it, I like it
  • Simcity doesn't look half bad
  • Skate It! doesn't look half bad either(surprised at both of these)
  • Conduit to have voice chat
  • Tales of Symphonia turned out fine(I was worried about it)
  • Pikmin 3, Zelda, Mario all confirmed to be in developement(assuming is bad!)
  • Madworld has an amazing showing

These are the little things I can think of, but these little things amount to a lot for me.
EDIT: Good lord I forgot Madworld

7th_valkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 7th_valkyrie
Member since 2005 • 29 Posts

mk youre right in some regard.

nintendoo4ever, they do get money for their product, however what they need to get people rolling back in is a new project. Zelda, metroid, animal crossing, mario and pikmin are all fine, and should be revamped constantly, but frankly the wii needs bigger and badder games.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#14 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Some of you guys have become casual pansies. Whatever happened to the days of hardcore Nintendo fans who appreciated games like Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario 64, Starfox and the gang, Metroid. I could care less about games like warioware, cooking mama, or these software they call "games."
oit2raz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 oit2raz
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I've got to say, it does disappoint me when i see most of the new titles coming to wii are those sort of...yeah less serious games? The ones that you invite your gramma and little cousins over to play so that they're amused and you don't have to babysit. I'm not sayin any names (cause they all seem to blur to me...)

Like, i get that all these multi-playered, family oriented games are nice and all for all of these people who never gamed before, but what about the rest of us? I want games that make me want to sit and play all day, nonstop, drooling a little and sucking down caffeinated beverage after the other, pausing only to scarf a too hot hotpocket, all 'cause the game is too ensnaring and intense. We're hearing drama about wii graphics not being up to par and that's why we aren't getting any new EXCITING games (RE5 hurts my heart) and then hearing things that yeah it does, nintendo just hates us, lalala...i'm not going to pretend to know which is true.

Now that the brawl hype is dying down...for those of us who aren't into animal crossing....i think the question is "Now what?" i want some new ACTION.

air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#16 air_wolf_cubed
Member since 2004 • 10233 Posts
someone show this guy the giant thread of upcoming games
Avatar image for nintendorulez13
nintendorulez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 nintendorulez13
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts

someone show this guy the giant thread of upcoming gamesair_wolf_cubed

games coming out this year? or next year?

Xelacht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Xelacht
Member since 2008 • 54 Posts

I know that E3 is dissapointing, and probably will continue to be, but it is also the event attended most by non-gamer reporters, or reporters that belong to media not centered around video games. E3 is the best time for Nintendo to announce the games that are catching the bigger casual audience.

I have faith that Nintendo's core titles will be announced at smaller or foreign shows like TGS.

flclempire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#19 flclempire
Member since 2004 • 4914 Posts

I know whats happening now see, nintendo has more sucess with casual gamers or noobs that play games like cooking mama. Ugh who names a game cookin mama anyway For people like me and u we want more no more heroes lke games and mario galaxy games. But i think nintendo is startin to realize with the announcemnet of Pikmin 3 that they cnnot make more "new" zeldas and marios, because they are not getting enough money for their product and they have to revisit old and clever ideas like Pikmin to get the chains rollin' and many Nintendo faithfull have turned to the crappy Xbox systems for 2 minute pleasure highs about counting Halos (1,2,3) and are bored.

Check out my blog it rooooooools Xbox Sucks Xbox Sucks Xbox Sucks

nintendo4ever25

^This is why system wars is in a constant state of fail. I...I don't know how these geniuses get up in the morning, or why. 0.0

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Are people really stupid enough to believe that what we all saw at e3 is all there is? There are plenty of other games coming by third party devs and other good games in development. Sheesh.

Also there are lots of good Wii games and Gamecube games already available, no way you guys have played them all. And shame on you if you only have a Wii and totally depend on it to satisfy all of your gaming needs. Go get a DS, go get a 360, play some of the great games you missed on PS2.

air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 air_wolf_cubed

[QUOTE="air_wolf_cubed"]someone show this guy the giant thread of upcoming gamesnintendorulez13

both
jmangafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jmangafan
Member since 2004 • 1933 Posts

[QUOTE="air_wolf_cubed"]someone show this guy the giant thread of upcoming gamesnintendorulez13

Go to the top of this forum and check out the release sticky. It has MANY of the interesting games coming out this year, Nintendo's E3 was only dissapointing to people who wanted to see Zelda. If anyone who has been complaining had HALF a brain, or didn't have an N64 as their first system can EASILY see that the Wii has a far stronger release schedule than its past two brethren. This is in no small part due to 3rd party support BEING WORTH A DAMN. Everyone who is complaining seems to be used to Nintendo being the only people to release any games on the system. Go ahead, look at your N64 collection and see that you can count the third party games you own on ONE HAND.

Seriously, check out the releases from other devs coming down the pike, de Blob, Sam & Max, Tales of Symphonia, Little King's Story, Dead Rising, MadWorld, The Conduit, Fatal Frame 4, Arc Rise Fantasia, FFCC:Crystal Bearers, Fragile, Mushroom Men, Mega Man 9.

I mean really, everyone needs to just quit their complaining. That is a damn good list of games, and NONE OF THEM ARE FROM NINTENDO.

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 PeterPerson
Member since 2007 • 3627 Posts

i liked nintendo's e3 show! (from what i saw)

i just kept laughing and laughing! hehehe

air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 air_wolf_cubed

PeterPerson
comedy is reduced to this?
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts

someone show this guy the giant thread of upcoming gamesair_wolf_cubed

Wario Land: Shake It! Artwork

Mario Super Sluggers Artwork

Animal Crossing: City Folk Screenshot

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Screenshot

totalmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 totalmachine
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts
Seriously, if things don't get better with the Wii, I'm gonna sell it. It's not point having one with no games my speed!
air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 air_wolf_cubed
Seriously, if things don't get better with the Wii, I'm gonna sell it. It's not point having one with no games my speed!totalmachine
sell it. you wont you wont no balls
PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PeterPerson
Member since 2007 • 3627 Posts
[QUOTE="PeterPerson"]

air_wolf_cubed

comedy is reduced to this?

it was funny! like when the smoke cleared and revealed that twitching around playing drums in wii music.

PK-er1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PK-er1111
Member since 2005 • 609 Posts
Nintendo is focusing WAY too much on the "casual/new gamer" and completely abandoning their "core" fans.
HurricaneHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HurricaneHugo
Member since 2002 • 40807 Posts

Nintendo is focusing WAY too much on the "casual/new gamer" and completely abandoning their "core" fans.PK-er1111

I agree with this.