Which resident evil?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Electricstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Electricstar
Member since 2003 • 112 Posts

Which resident evil would you guys recommend getting for the Wii? I love arcade shooters but is Umbrella something you can just jump into and enjoy all the time or more of a one time rental sort of thing?

I played atleast 1/4 of the game of RE4 on my comp before it got all messed up, and that was awhile ago so it's not like I already know most of the story.

Which would you recommend? And is RE4 funner with the wii light gun?

Cancer8u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Cancer8u
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts
Umbrella is alright for a shooter type thing, but if you havent beatn Re4 or even if you have it is a must have for all Wii owners even if you have it for a diff console
rexCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 rexCo
Member since 2005 • 943 Posts
I actually would only recommend renting UC for the story, if you've never played RE before. If you can find RE0 or 1 discount for GC then you can play those on your Wii, or even the ports of 2/3/Code Veronica.

But only RE4 is a real must play (only $30 new), and you don't need the other ones for it. And yeah, I'd say the Wii aiming is fantastic.
Electricstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Electricstar
Member since 2003 • 112 Posts
Would I have fun playing RE4 with the wii light gun?
webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts
Re4 just to finish it. I had finished it like twice on the Gcube b4 i got it on the wii and its still a changed experience on the wii