Which is the Best?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

samuel20005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 samuel20005
Member since 2005 • 312 Posts

Why do games that are great on nintendo go toother consoles, but games that are on microsoft or sony dont go to the wii???

Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts

Why do games that are great on nintendo go toother consoles, but games that are on microsoft or sony dont go to the wii???

samuel20005
because RE4 is better then RE5
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Like what?
gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts
I'm sorry but what is the correlation here?
aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

Like what?MonsieurX
Yeah, what games are you talking about? Most of the best Wii games (1st and 2nd party) don't go to the other consoles.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#6 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

[QUOTE="samuel20005"]

garrett_duffman

because RE4 is better then RE5

I agree with you miles better.

DeeDeeDee-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 DeeDeeDee-er
Member since 2006 • 1067 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Like what?aransom

Yeah, what games are you talking about? Most of the best Wii games (1st and 2nd party) don't go to the other consoles.

Ya I know. I'm really confused. Also it's because the Wii can't pull off the same HD level of graphics and sound that the PS3 and 360 can, plus it uses an entirely different control scheme, and most developers are too lazy to put any effort into a port.
wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#8 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

One of the reasons why Sony and Microsoft games are not on the Wii is mostly down to casual gamers and the fact developers are lazy with porting it to the Wii. As much as I did enjoy House of the Dead Overkill that's one game I like ported to the PS3 I think Wii does get some good games that other consoles don't get and No More Heroes is one of them.

DeadEndPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DeadEndPanda
Member since 2008 • 2358 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Like what?aransom

this.

and last time i checked games went from other consoles to wii.

*looks at monster hunter 3*

garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 garrett_duffman

[QUOTE="aransom"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Like what?DeadEndPanda

this.

you mean from other PSP's to wii...
roxlimn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 roxlimn
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... ...and to hear the lamentation of their women!

DeeDeeDee-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DeeDeeDee-er
[QUOTE="DeadEndPanda"]

[QUOTE="aransom"]Yeah, what games are you talking about? Most of the best Wii games (1st and 2nd party) don't go to the other consoles.

garrett_duffman

this.

No what they mean is that Monster Hunter 3 was originally planned for development on the PS3 but the cost was too high so they switched to Wii.
greenarcher02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 greenarcher02
Member since 2009 • 988 Posts
hmm.. here's another concern... when they make miltiplat games for the wii... it's always with ps2 and/or psp (maybe not always, but manhunt 2 and SH:shattered memories are and will be).... and when they make multiplat games for ps3/360/pc.. they're always released within 3months of each other... and then ported and soooo watered down on the wii after a year or when a sequel is released...... it's like.. they're putting the capabilities of the wii on par with ps2/psp... have you played manhunt 2? i know the wii can do better than that.. and they're only making ports because "ZOMG, millionzz own ze wii, therefore we can sell millionzzzzzzzOMG too!"
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 garrett_duffman

[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"][QUOTE="DeadEndPanda"]

this.

DeeDeeDee-er

No what they mean is that Monster Hunter 3 was originally planned for development on the PS3 but the cost was too high so they switched to Wii.

the wii does get alot of PSP games though

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

Yeah I'm going to keep the trend alive here and say that I an't think of any examples of what you're talking about.

DeeDeeDee-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DeeDeeDee-er

[QUOTE="DeeDeeDee-er"][QUOTE="garrett_duffman"] you mean from other PSP's to wii... garrett_duffman

Which ones? Not saying you're wrong you're usually pretty accurate on these things I just can't think of anything.
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 garrett_duffman
[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"]

[QUOTE="DeeDeeDee-er"] No what they mean is that Monster Hunter 3 was originally planned for development on the PS3 but the cost was too high so they switched to Wii.DeeDeeDee-er

Which ones? Not saying you're wrong you're usually pretty accurate on these things I just can't think of anything.

medal of honor heroes 2 for one, I think that the wii got the PSP version of Ultimate alliance, although i could be wrong. Now I cant think of any lol, but i know that when the wii was still new, all we got were the watered down psp ports of multi-plats
DeadEndPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DeadEndPanda
Member since 2008 • 2358 Posts

[QUOTE="DeeDeeDee-er"][QUOTE="garrett_duffman"] the wii does get alot of PSP games though

garrett_duffman

medal of honor heroes 2 for one, I think that the wii got the PSP version of Ultimate alliance, although i could be wrong. Now I cant think of any lol, but i know that when the wii was still new, all we got were the watered down psp ports of multi-plats

i might be wrong, but i think monster hunter G was a psp game

and thats the one coming to the wii too. but it might be a ps2 game.

but i dont think the medal of honor heroes 2 game was a direct port. i think they updated the graphics a litle, and the online

but im really not sure about it.

as for the ultimate alliance. i think your right about that

greenarcher02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 greenarcher02
Member since 2009 • 988 Posts

[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"][QUOTE="DeeDeeDee-er"] Which ones? Not saying you're wrong you're usually pretty accurate on these things I just can't think of anything.DeadEndPanda

i might be wrong, but i think monster hunter G was a psp game

and thats the one coming to the wii too. but it might be a ps2 game.

but i dont think the medal of honor heroes 2 game was a direct port. i think they updated the graphics a litle, and the online

but im really not sure about it.

as for the ultimate alliance. i think your right about that

yes monster hunter G was a psp game... but that's not the monster hunter coming to the wii... MH3 is a brand new game... and it's very different (in terms of monsters, weapons, and maps and some other items.. oh, and the underwater gameplay too is new...)to monster hunter G... it's made exclusively for the wii... from the ground-up ithink...

hmm.. i think the right observation is that, when it comes to multiplat games, it's always "Wii, PSP, PS2"... maybe not always, but i know 3 games: manhunt 2, silent hill: shattered memories, and obscure: the aftermath

Joeker96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Joeker96
Member since 2009 • 828 Posts

Because developers think that they're going to sell more copies because they can now have slightly better graphics and that Microsoft con so bad they own millions of spare money and buy every thing

IppoTenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 IppoTenma
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts
[QUOTE="aransom"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Like what?DeeDeeDee-er

Ya I know. I'm really confused. Also it's because the Wii can't pull off the same HD level of graphics and sound that the PS3 and 360 can, plus it uses an entirely different control scheme, and most developers are too lazy to put any effort into a port.

This.