Which characters would you like to see in Mario Kart Wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pete-Piranha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Pete-Piranha
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Who would you like to see in Mario Kart Wii?
Brad__hh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Brad__hh
Member since 2007 • 286 Posts
I think it would be funny to see Link but that wont happen.
stkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 stkr
Member since 2006 • 6118 Posts

I think it would be funny to see Link but that wont happen.Brad__hh

I never thought about that, but it would be funny. Sorry. Mario World only :P. I'm not too sure about characters, but I want mini-planes :lol:. Like the ones in Diddy King Racing! That would make this the best Mario Kart ever. Seriously.

waza000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 waza000
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts

MANY MANY MANY CHARACTERS

but most of all, i would like to not see any "all-rounded" character, even mario and luigi, i would be happy if no character at all could be all rounded

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30688 Posts

MANY MANY MANY CHARACTERS

but most of all, i would like to not see any "all-rounded" character, even mario and luigi, i would be happy if no character at all could be all rounded

waza000

Why not, it would defeat the purpose of characters having different attributes if there wasnt an all rounded character. For every set of skills there are always going to be people in the center of the spectrum. When it comes to characters for the most part they already have anyone that I can think of that I would want to play as.

AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts

I would want to see ROB return. Also, I think Nintendo should make up a character, just for Mario Kart.

lord_planty45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lord_planty45
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
lol well obviously there are going to be the original characters but i think i would like to see rosalina if thats how you spell it from super Mario galaxy lol imaging her on a kart... oh and also that magic dude guy thats evil on bowser side i think his name is magikoopa or something like that.
LumpyChachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LumpyChachi
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts

[QUOTE="Brad__hh"]I think it would be funny to see Link but that wont happen.stkr

I never thought about that, but it would be funny. Sorry. Mario World only :P. I'm not too sure about characters, but I want mini-planes :lol:. Like the ones in Diddy King Racing! That would make this the best Mario Kart ever. Seriously.

Mario world only? Have you never played Double Dash? Donkey Kong and Diddy are in there, why couldn't they put link in?

socrtrv16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 socrtrv16
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts

i just want to see the main characters i hate the dumb ones like boo and birdo and pirhanna plant.

saperlipopet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 saperlipopet
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts

i would like to see dry bones

saperlipopet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 saperlipopet
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts
[QUOTE="stkr"]

[QUOTE="Brad__hh"]I think it would be funny to see Link but that wont happen.LumpyChachi

Mario world only? Have you never played Double Dash? Donkey Kong and Diddy are in there, why couldn't they put link in?

because dk was in mario games once

socrtrv16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 socrtrv16
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts
oh and by the way diddy kong racing was an awesome game... i played for hours when i was little
Weslii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Weslii
Member since 2007 • 2309 Posts
[QUOTE="stkr"]

[QUOTE="Brad__hh"]I think it would be funny to see Link but that wont happen.LumpyChachi

Well, Donkey Kong started out with Mario.
mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts
[QUOTE="stkr"]

well, those two are orig. from the same game, so it makes a bit more sense than link

stkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 stkr
Member since 2006 • 6118 Posts
[QUOTE="stkr"]

Mario and Donkey Kong have both been featured in the several of the same games for years. Mario got started in a DK game. As far as I'm concerned they're both included automatically.

nightwngs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 nightwngs
Member since 2006 • 53 Posts

Sonic because he hasbeen in Olympicsand isgoing to be in brawl so why not in mario kart. He also had in a past games were he had kart racing, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

draftrough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 draftrough
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts
It would be cool if they had Zack & Wiki in the game, since its a Nintendo Wii exclusive.
LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#18 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts
I'm going to play as Wario and Luigi the whole time. I don't need much else. I would like to play as Dry Bones and Waluigi, though.
l8bitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 l8bitz
Member since 2004 • 3251 Posts
Geno
trentstamc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 trentstamc
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I think they should do what they did with super smash bros, just go crazy and throw a whole bunch of Nintendo™ characters, can I get an amen?
waza000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 waza000
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts

oh and by the way diddy kong racing was an awesome game... i played for hours when i was littlesocrtrv16

it was a fun game, but extremely limited in gameplay value, it gets repetitive a lot (mostly lack of powers) ... so yes you enjoyed it when you were a kid, now would you be able to play it for hours ?

Arc2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Arc2012
Member since 2007 • 1535 Posts
I was perfectly fine with the characters from MK64. Some of the characters from DD were just dumb.
gorilaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gorilaboy
Member since 2006 • 765 Posts

[QUOTE="socrtrv16"]oh and by the way diddy kong racing was an awesome game... i played for hours when i was littlewaza000

it was a fun game, but extremely limited in gameplay value, it gets repetitive a lot (mostly lack of powers) ... so yes you enjoyed it when you were a kid, now would you be able to play it for hours ?

The course designs were excellent, even if the item system isn't too robust. Diddy Kong racing was a lot more about driving than schemes in the last lap, though.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
I know who I DON'T want to see.... Petey. He keeps popping up in games.... His head was so huge in DD, I could never see bananas or stray shells ahead of me
mattyftm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mattyftm
Member since 2005 • 7306 Posts
[QUOTE="stkr"]

1. The first game with mario in was Donkey Kong. Thus making DK a mario character BUT
2. You do have a point about Mario Kart games not allways having just mario characters in - Pac Man, Mrs. Pac Man and Blinky (a pac man ghost) were in Mario Kart Arcade GP and Mario kart Arcade GP 2. A tamagotchi was also in MKAGP2.