where to find the Wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jets1240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Jets1240
Member since 2005 • 118 Posts
i have tried 6 stores in my area for the wii and none have had one, ive looked on Wii Tracker and all are sold out, does anyone know of any shipments of Wii coming in and where or should i just get one on ebay for an enormous price
BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts
not sure about any shipments coming in...there was something wrong with my first wii so i brought it back, got my money back and bought one off of ebay. (dont ask me why jsut didn't feel like waiting for a new one to come in)
wii_rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 wii_rule
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
you might have to wait for a while, what i did was i went to a walmart and and asked if they had a wii but that probably was not the bestway to get one because when i got there they had none,  while you are waiting to get your wii you could check store websites or get a wii gift card
BonesNFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 BonesNFG
Member since 2007 • 356 Posts
find out when gamestops get their deliveries and check in everyday till u get one
CaptToz_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 CaptToz_basic
Member since 2002 • 27 Posts
The costco in our area has about 20 in stock (bundles with zelda and excitatruck)
00Joseph00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#6 00Joseph00
Member since 2004 • 1578 Posts
Dude, just be patient.  The Wii isn't *all that*.  I have one and it's great, but it still doesn't have a whole bunch of great games.  Patience...  You'll play your Wii soon.

Sunday mornings.  That's when you go to the store to look.
pball18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 pball18
Member since 2003 • 206 Posts
I found mine by pure luck. I was killing time in between classes and went to an EB games near campus and they were unpacking them right there. The guy that works there said that EB normally get Wii stuff on Tuesdays. Try checking in then. 
PacoTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 PacoTaco
Member since 2003 • 359 Posts
if youre going to pay the retarded ebay prices youre better off just buying an xbox 360 for a little more and getting the wii in a few months when there are more around and there are some good games other than wario and zelda.  Unless you absolutely MUST play some 15 year old VC game and in that case get an emulator ;) (hush hush).
TStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TStrike
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts
don't worry dude i still don't have either just keep calling your gamestops and bestbuys thats what i have been doing. Soon you will get one and hopefully the same for me.
fluffers623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 fluffers623
Member since 2007 • 1769 Posts
all in good time..
TStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TStrike
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts
*one
BonesNFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 BonesNFG
Member since 2007 • 356 Posts
if youre going to pay the retarded ebay prices youre better off just buying an xbox 360 for a little more and getting the wii in a few months when there are more around and there are some good games other than wario and zelda.  Unless you absolutely MUST play some 15 year old VC game and in that case get an emulator ;) (hush hush).PacoTaco
good idea
ROLFCHANK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ROLFCHANK
Member since 2006 • 1085 Posts
the only game i really want to play right now is twilight princess. there are a bunch of VC games i want to play. that is the only reason i want to buy a wii right now. im not paying ebay prices though. they HAVE to be readily available within a few weeks, id imagine.
gameplayinfoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gameplayinfoo
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts
the only game i really want to play right now is twilight princess. there are a bunch of VC games i want to play. that is the only reason i want to buy a wii right now. im not paying ebay prices though. they HAVE to be readily available within a few weeks, id imagine. ROLFCHANK
I thought the same thing in november then I thought that in dec then I thought that in jan.......at this pace I would not be surprised if you do not see wii's sitting on store shelves for longer than a day till may but then again there will be a summer rush for the kids who families won't let them play till then, so I'd say June or July.
ROLFCHANK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ROLFCHANK
Member since 2006 • 1085 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Avatar image for brightshadow525
brightshadow525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#16 brightshadow525
Member since 2006 • 1149 Posts
Toys r Us owns everything. They have everything there, or atleast the one near my house. Just go at like 9 or 10 in the morning. That's what I did........