Where is Pikmin 3??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bangaaslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Bangaaslayer
Member since 2008 • 59 Posts
Where is Pikmin 3? Nintendo has absolutely nothing promising this year. What the fans want is Pikmin 3!!! But they have absolultely nothing to say about it. I haven't touched my Wii except to play SSBB. That's it!! Nintendo is starting to disappoint me.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
It's in development I'm speculating early 2010 or late 2009 release. Oh and saying Nintendo hasn't made anything this year is a lie, SSBB, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Wario Land! Shake It. They've given you more than enough for one year, they're only one company.
webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts

Nintendo already said theres nothing other than Animal Crossing and WiiMusic coming this year and pikmin might not be here next year eather

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

It's coming. It will probably come next year.

Nothing promising this year? Please do some research. Nintendo is giving us Wario Land and Animal Crossing in the next few months and there's tons of third party stuff on top of that. And 2009 is looking to be even better than 2008, and Nintendo has yet to even announce their lineup yet.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts

Oh and saying Nintendo hasn't made anything this year is a lieMinishdriveby

He didn't say that. He said Nintendo HAS nothing promising this year. That means, Nintendo has nothing lined up for the rest of the year that's promising.

Nothing promising this year? Please do some research. Nintendo is giving us Wario Land and Animal Crossing in the next few months and there's tons of third party stuff on top of that. And 2009 is looking to be even better than 2008, and Nintendo has yet to even announce their lineup yet.

Rocky32189

Wario Land is getting panned by reviewers and Animal Crossing promises to be a rehash. How can Nintendo's 2009 lineup look even better than their 2008 lineup when they haven't yet announced it?!

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Minishdriveby

[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"] Oh and saying Nintendo hasn't made anything this year is a lieclicketyclick

He didn't say that. He said Nintendo HAS nothing promising this year.That means, Nintendo has nothing lined up for the rest of the year that's promising.

But that's not true... they gave use SSBB (which he sates that he plays), Mario Kart, and now Animal Crossing, and Wario Land (even if it is being bashed).

His statement made it out to be nintendo has given us nothing promising this year. Not nintendo has nothing promising for the rest of the year. A year is 12 months not 4.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 clicketyclick
[QUOTE="clicketyclick"]

[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"] Oh and saying Nintendo hasn't made anything this year is a lieMinishdriveby

He didn't say that. He said Nintendo HAS nothing promising this year.That means, Nintendo has nothing lined up for the rest of the year that's promising.

But that's not true... they gave use SSBB (which he sates that he plays), Mario Kart, and now Animal Crossing, and Wario Land (even if it is being bashed).

His statement made it out to be nintendo has given us nothing promising this year. Not nintendo has nothing promising for the rest of the year. A year is 12 months not 4.

"Has". Not "has released". Hence "promising" rather than "good" (because you can only determine whether a game is promising before it's released.) The year ends when it turns 2009.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts
I expect Winter 2009 release
cyber_jc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cyber_jc
Member since 2005 • 316 Posts
oooh he got you there
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Minishdriveby

All I'm saying is when the TC says "Nintendo has absolutely nothing promising this year." I take "this year" to mean from January 1st to December 31st (366 days). Which incorporates the Brawl and Mario Kart releases. Not from Spetember 6th to December 31st.

If he said nintendo has nothing promising for the rest of the year, then it would be something different. Nintendo has released more than enough this year is what I was saying. Now they need a year or two to release more big titles.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 clicketyclick

All I'm saying is when the TC says "Nintendo has absolutely nothing promising this year." I take "this year" to mean from January 1st to December 31st (366 days). Which incorporates the Brawl and Mario Kart releases. Not from Spetember 6th to December 31st.

If he said nintendo has nothing promising for the rest of the year, then it would be something different. Nintendo has released more than enough this year is what I was saying. Now they need a year or two to release more big titles.

Minishdriveby

HAS (present tense). Not "has released" (past tense). HAS (present tense). Not "has given us already" (past tense). Promising means that something looks like it will turn out well. Note future tense. If a game is already released, it doesn't make sense to call it promising because you already know if the promise has been fulfilled. And quite obviously, since he says he played SSBB, he's not talking about past releases or he'd be contradicting what he's saying.

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts
Seriously, after reading some of the recent Little King's Story previews, I really don't care.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts
[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"]

clicketyclick

HAS (present tense). Not "has released" (past tense). HAS (present tense). Not "has given us already" (past tense). Promising means that something looks like it will turn out well. Note future tense. If a game is already released, it doesn't make sense to call it promising because you already know if the promise has been fulfilled. And quite obviously, since he says he played SSBB, he's not talking about past releases or he'd be contradicting what he's saying.

Oh my god, stop it. Who cares? We get your point. We get his point. Move on.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 clicketyclick

bob_newman

My purpose is not for you to get my point. It's for him to. ;)

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Minishdriveby

bob_newman

Yep you're right well, to get back to the topic.

Pikmin 3 won't be coming till probably late 2009, early 2010, or mid 2010. Games take time to make, and there's little kings story which should hold you over until Pikmin 3 is out.

P.S. Bob is the voice of reason.

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

Where is Pikmin 3? Nintendo has absolutely nothing promising this year. What the fans want is Pikmin 3!!! But they have absolultely nothing to say about it. I haven't touched my Wii except to play SSBB. That's it!! Nintendo is starting to disappoint me.Bangaaslayer

Please look at Little King Story or Overlord. These games are called 3rd party games and they are similar to Pikmin. 3rd party games are not bad.

Bangaaslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bangaaslayer
Member since 2008 • 59 Posts
Yes I meant until the end of the year. I don't believe Wario Land: Shake It will be all that great. It looks to be very gimmicky when it comes to the controls. Nintendo made a fool of themselves at E3
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

Yes I meant until the end of the year. I don't believe Wario Land: Shake It will be all that great. It looks to be very gimmicky when it comes to the controls. Nintendo made a fool of themselves at E3Bangaaslayer

Have you ever heard of third party games?

Great-Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Great-Wii
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts
nintendo don't have so many games for us but they still have some and there are also third party games such as the games coming for wii are WarioLand: Shake It!, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Disaster: Day Of Crisis, MadWorld, The Conduit, TimeSplitters 4, Wii Music and SimCity: Creator!
SUPER_FLY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SUPER_FLY_
Member since 2008 • 2653 Posts
in development
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
As long as it comes in 2009 I will be fine.
ineedmoney555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ineedmoney555
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts
in development, id say mid 2009 release. plus dont forget about disaster
Bangaaslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points