Whats your Wii game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikl1018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mikl1018
Member since 2006 • 369 Posts

What games have you thought of for the little system?

christian1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 christian1993
Member since 2006 • 380 Posts

im getting Resident Evil 4

reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
I don't think I understand the question...
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts
Why don't you start us off with the games you've thought of? ;)
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
I don't think I understand the question...reggie186
he means did you ever thought of a game that would be sweet on the Wii? at least that's what i understood.

anyway, i have thought about it, but i'm not going to bore you with it :P
Iorning_board

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Iorning_board
Member since 2005 • 1853 Posts
If I understand the question then Star Craft, Luigis Mansion and Pikmin would be awesome.
christian1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 christian1993
Member since 2006 • 380 Posts

my bad. i didnt get the question at first but luigis mansion would be cool.

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts

A wii edition of ES:4 Oblivion.

Avatar image for nintendork12345
nintendork12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nintendork12345
Member since 2007 • 241 Posts

[QUOTE="reggie186"]I don't think I understand the question...nintendo-4life
he means did you ever thought of a game that would be sweet on the Wii? at least that's what i understood.

no, please bore us......what is you idea

FFXIsAstyanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FFXIsAstyanax
Member since 2003 • 974 Posts

A wii edition of ES:4 Oblivion.

Wild_Card

Seconded, though I fear I'd miss my console debug commands too much.
EuroFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 EuroFlames
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts
a game that can compete with the new metal gear solid thats coming out and halo 3. some crazy exclusive game ( not mario galaxy) that actually is really good because the game itself is good not only because the controls are fun. i think im asking for to much.
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendo-4life"][QUOTE="reggie186"]I don't think I understand the question...nintendork12345

well, there are 6 people who enter a haunted mansion and low and behold they are stuck in there, that's all i have for the story, anyway onto the gaming:
those 6 people you choose from your Mii's, the game itself takes the Miis and makes it look more realistic, you then choose his clothes and choose your character, the game will use the Wii's clock, so the game can only be played in the night, from 6 PM. to 6 AM. 
the haunted mansion is actually haunted by a single ghost, this ghost will wonder of in the mansion, and if he gets close to you, you will be able to hear his breath on the Wiimote speaker, if he does possess you, you would have to shake the Wiimote as hard as you can to stop him, however if he does possess you, you will have to do whatever it takes to NOT kill your friends, see your other 5 buddys represent your "chances" if they all die game over and you will have to start the game ALL OVER, to stop yourself, you will have to shake the controller as hard as you can until for 2 seconds you get control back and try to pass out, either by smashing into the wall, hitting yourself, whatever you want, of course the ghost can possess other friends, and if that happens then you wlll need to protect all of your friends from dying, and if you get killed, well you're gonna have to start the night only.
try to think of the game as hide and seek, only you don't touch your friend, you kill them.

the main objective of the game is to find a way to get rid of the ghost, either by an exorsism, or by calling a holy man (your choice of riligion ;)), ot whatever spiritual way to get rid of him.

see? told you you'd get bored :P
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
i want a good RTS like Warcraft or Starcraft.
Avatar image for nintendork12345
nintendork12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nintendork12345
Member since 2007 • 241 Posts
[QUOTE="nintendork12345"]

[QUOTE="nintendo-4life"][QUOTE="reggie186"]I don't think I understand the question...nintendo-4life

well, there are 6 people who enter a haunted mansion and low and behold they are stuck in there, that's all i have for the story, anyway onto the gaming:
those 6 people you choose from your Mii's, the game itself takes the Miis and makes it look more realistic, you then choose his clothes and choose your character, the game will use the Wii's clock, so the game can only be played in the night, from 6 PM. to 6 AM.
the haunted mansion is actually haunted by a single ghost, this ghost will wonder of in the mansion, and if he gets close to you, you will be able to hear his breath on the Wiimote speaker, if he does possess you, you would have to shake the Wiimote as hard as you can to stop him, however if he does possess you, you will have to do whatever it takes to NOT kill your friends, see your other 5 buddys represent your "chances" if they all die game over and you will have to start the game ALL OVER, to stop yourself, you will have to shake the controller as hard as you can until for 2 seconds you get control back and try to pass out, either by smashing into the wall, hitting yourself, whatever you want, of course the ghost can possess other friends, and if that happens then you wlll need to protect all of your friends from dying, and if you get killed, well you're gonna have to start the night only.
try to think of the game as hide and seek, only you don't touch your friend, you kill them.

the main objective of the game is to find a way to get rid of the ghost, either by an exorsism, or by calling a holy man (your choice of riligion ;)), ot whatever spiritual way to get rid of him.

see? told you you'd get bored :P

wow, that's pretty interesting.....now i have to go to bed, lol.

Avatar image for masterchief2512
masterchief2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 masterchief2512
Member since 2005 • 1044 Posts

I thought up Manhunt 2.

No, seriously. When I first saw the Wiimote and Nunchuk on IGN way before it was released it was the first thing I thought of. Okay, actually the first thing I though was "Do they think I'm stupid? It's a ****ing remote control. You know, I would expect this of a smaller site, but I really thought IGN was above this kind of **** when it's not April Fool's day". Then about a week went by and I found out it wasn't a joke, then I thought Manhunt 2 would be the most awesome thing you could do with that controller, but that no one would ever do it because they'd be sued back into the stoneage before it ever got released.

Shows how much I know, huh?

frodnekcod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#18 frodnekcod
Member since 2006 • 488 Posts
drill dozer wii - twist control+ 3d environments+ shiny graphics+ lengthy game +nunchuck=win
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
I've always thought Pikmin would be awesome with the Wiimote's pointer functionality. Any RTS, to be honest, would be great with the Wiimote (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars).
-Dionysus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -Dionysus-
Member since 2006 • 1276 Posts
I always thought it would be cool to have a basketball that's really immersive like you have to dribble by using the wiimote and then shooting is enhanced with it etc.
kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#21 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts

A good light gun game. I mean it, good. One that reads your motion as you duck for cover, one that has well desined scenarios and modern effects like ragdolls. One that has decent effects and takes full advantage of the light gun perspective (not enough light gun games take the level desine too well in their games.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
I'd love a good cursor-driven Monkey Island'ish Adventure game.
benben04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 benben04
Member since 2007 • 138 Posts

a game that i could never have predicted or even imagined before it came out. a game that takes all the intricacies of long in-depth gamer's game and makes them available to every one with arms. A game that will challenge, usurp, and redefine gaming in a way that is as bold, courageous and revolutionary as the wii itself. Basically the game the wii was built for. Also it better have great multi-player on-line or i'm going to have to burn something down.

sphinx-shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 sphinx-shadow
Member since 2003 • 1587 Posts
pikmin 3 is what game i what.
andrewkozis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points