What's next after E3? A little rant and a prediction: A Fall private event.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

People around the internet (IGN, GameSpot, NeoGaf,...) are mostly pissed off of what happened today. People say hey Nintendo abandons us the core gamers. They are cattered casual gamers. I might have a TOS for what I'm about saying but you are crybabies.

First of all, do you know there's many games that are "hardcore" or core games that are coming? Haziquonfire made a thread about that. All you want is more shooters or more violent games like it's on the other systems. I means there's Tales of Symphonia 2, the next mothertitle of Tales of, Fragile, Fatal Frame IV, MadWorld, Spyborgs, Tenchu 4, KORE, Spray, Tecmo Bowl, The Conduit, Little's King Story, Romance of the 3 kingdom XI, Mushroom Men, Deadly Creatures, ... You crybabies want what? More Nintendo titles? Because people who are crying are people who don't support 3rd party games and buy only Nintendo games.

Second, this E3. I know the show sucked. I admit it sucked. However, it's not the first time. E3 sucks overall since it's now a watered down event made for the publishers and the developers. It's like a GDC 2. Many publishers are boycotting the event. The only thing I was hyping was the motion plus thing since I made a thread when I saw that on the Nintendo website.

2 years ago, Nintendo didn't even announce the release date of the console. They made empahsis on the wiimote with Wiisports. People complained. Remember that. Last year, it was Wii Fit. People complained. There's a similarities on both conferences. Nintendo announced a Fall private event later on both years. 2 years ago, they announced the release dates in like September for a release in November. Last year, it was Monter Hunter 3 the big thing.

So we're going to my 3rd point. I make a prediction. There's going to have a Fall Private event a la SpaceWorld. Nintendo already announced they won't attend to Leipzig and TGS. Last year, Nintendo showed a trailer of Mario Kart at E3 2007 but it was on the private event that we saw what's coming.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

People are complaining for no reason.

Sure e3 sucked. wah wah. Who cares?

We already have a great 3rd party lineup coming, and secondly, do you honestly think Nintendo is not going to release coveted first party titles like F-Zero, Zelda, Starfox, etc.

Everyone should relax. Nintendo always delivers. Stop crying about the casual stuff.

smallcaplegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 smallcaplegend
Member since 2006 • 3083 Posts

People are complaining for no reason.

Sure e3 sucked. wah wah. Who cares?

We already have a great 3rd party lineup coming, and secondly, do you honestly think Nintendo is not going to release coveted first party titles like F-Zero, Zelda, Starfox, etc.

Everyone should relax. Nintendo always delivers. Stop crying about the casual stuff.

sonic_spark

agree 100%

Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Kuhu
Member since 2004 • 2845 Posts
I never heard about Romance of the 3 Kingdoms, can someone tell me about that?
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Yeah, people are complaining to much. The only thing they could have done was show at least one more "core" title, or show more of there plan's with Wii MotionPlus.
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts
I agree ppl are acting so serious about it,there saying we can't believe in Nintendo anymore and there done for,just one sucky E3 and then what?Look at this forum.
dexter111344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dexter111344
Member since 2005 • 1578 Posts
People do realize Nintendo can reveal new games without a big event, correct? They're only talking about casual stuff because it's the easiest and most economically sound way of attracting more possible consumers and to please their investors. All they have to do to get the news out about their better (hardcore) titles is to just tell the gaming media about it or send demo trailers to the Wii. Makes more sense that way as well. They spend less money that way while still reaching the targetted audience of that specific game.
superdance14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 superdance14
Member since 2006 • 596 Posts
If they do have a fall event, that means it'll be too late to release any of the games during the hoilday!
dexter111344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dexter111344
Member since 2005 • 1578 Posts

If they do have a fall event, that means it'll be too late to release any of the games during the hoilday!superdance14

No it doesn't. They could announce that they are releasing a game tomorrow and have in it on store shelves in a matter of weeks. It doesn't take months to ship to and stock a store.

Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
Space World 08 Believe!!!!! (j/k) Anyways, I'm not really bothered by this, I know they still have some great teams working on some major titles, I just won't get to see them for a little longer.
N-One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 N-One
Member since 2008 • 320 Posts
I now have hope again. It's not over, yet.
Avatar image for LedRoseShredder
LedRoseShredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LedRoseShredder
Member since 2008 • 456 Posts

I don't really care. I just turned on my PC, got to the forums after cheking my e-mail and stuff, and found the board full of threads of a bunch of whiners who say its not fair. I saw it coming. This is what happens after a bunch of rumors and people getting hyped up for games that don't even exist yet. I admit, I expected a new Zelda teaser or something, but Im not disappointed. I have other things to do besides play videogames all summer.

and this has nothing to do with the E3 problem, but Im tired of Nintendo fanboys hatin Microsoft and Sony just for having shooters that dont have Mario in it or something like that. (totally off-topic, but I just felt I had to say this now)