VC release link???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

agrippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 agrippi
Member since 2003 • 1195 Posts
can someone provide a link or tell me the website to find those press releases for the VC games that are released every monday? i looked on nintendo's website, but couldn't find where these press releases are. i'd just like to know where to look from here on out, so i don't have to keep bugging people on these forums every week.
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kidrock17xp
Member since 2004 • 2966 Posts
I don't think there is one. If there was, it seems like gamespot would be reporting on the stuff.
agrippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 agrippi
really? b/c every sunday night, it seems like someone posts a link to the press release from nintendo, outlining which games are being released on the next day as well as descriptions of those games. i just couldn't find one of those posts when i looked and didn't have time to scour the pages.
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
Zelda 2 came out in Europe, so go to sleep now and by noon you'll know if I'm right or not!

What?  Worth a shot...
agrippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 agrippi
i wasn't asking for this monday's releases...i am asking if anyone knows the specific spot to look (i'm assuming on nintendo's website) where they issue the press release each week stating which games are coming out on the VC. if you don't know, don't respond. thanks.