Two players online on a single Wii for Smash Bros?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Havana76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Havana76
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I have already searched the forums for this, so please don't flame me: can anyone tell if it is possible for two players to go online from a single Wii? Thx.
Slamost432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Slamost432
Member since 2007 • 61 Posts
Only when doing a friends match not when doing an anyone brawl
Havana76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Havana76
Thx for the quick reply!
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
...and I believe you have to be the one who created the room
yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
you have to create the room and play against your friends in your friend's list. you can also play up to 3 players online with the same console.
SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts

Do People Just Refuse to look at Stickys?

BlueShine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BlueShine
Member since 2003 • 549 Posts

You dont have to be the one that made the room. Only restrictions that apply is that it has to be a friends match. That is all.

Havana76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Havana76

SaintJimmy,

I knew someone was going to flame. Sigh....If you review my first post I did do a search. Apparently, that is not good enough for you. Thx for your asinine response.

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts

SaintJimmmy
i don' understand the whole sticky thing anyway, threads tend to get a little too big and some questions will get shafted eventually, if there is a flud, then why not embrace it for a few days and watch it go away?
chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintJimmmy"]

nintendo-4life

i don' understand the whole sticky thing anyway, threads tend to get a little too big and some questions will get shafted eventually, if there is a flud, then why not embrace it for a few days and watch it go away?

The sticky thread is about to concentrate the subject into 1 topic. The game is very popular. The boards could be a mess without a sticky.

Toki1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Toki1776
Member since 2005 • 264 Posts

y'know...the fact you didn't find it in a search doesn't mean you should disregard the rules for the board..your question would have been answered if you took the time to look it up in the useful little book that comes with the game (a.k.a. the "instruction manual")...

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nintendo-4life

y'know...the fact you didn't find it in a search doesn't mean you should disregard the rules for the board..your question would have been answered if you took the time to look it up in the useful little book that comes with the game (a.k.a. the "instruction manual")...

Toki1776
lol if that's part of the boards rules then 90% of the threads would be locked.
presto7640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 presto7640
Member since 2004 • 817 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintJimmmy"]

nintendo-4life

questions about smash getting shafted in the sticky prevents general wii questions from getting shafted in the forum pages. which would certainly happen without the sticky because of the flood of smash threads. and i think it would last for a LOT more than a few days.

and honestly, the smash thread is big, but it's really not hard to get your question answered.

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nintendo-4life
[QUOTE="nintendo-4life"][QUOTE="SaintJimmmy"]

presto7640

questions about smash getting shafted in the sticky prevents general wii questions from getting shafted in the forum pages. which would certainly happen without the sticky because of the flood of smash threads. and i think it would last for a LOT more than a few days.

and honestly, the smash thread is big, but it's really not hard to get your question answered.

i dunno, but so far this forum has gotten a LOT calmer after smash was released, having some craze won't be such a bad i dea.
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#15 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts

SaintJimmmy
Have you ever tried using a sticky thread here for help? Nobody. ever. does. help. Nobody ever bothers to read any of the billions of replies in a thread, so when you really need help and are trying to do so, the "sticky" threads that we have here simply only work against you because 99.8% of the people on this forum will ignore it while clicking through for whatever reason and the 0.2% that may be able to help you are then flooded among the 34572435124 samey replies to whatever the OP was or trying to answer some other question. And of course since nobody ever quotes the correct post they're replying to here, it just serves to make it even more confusing and futile.
xNJN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 xNJN
Member since 2006 • 1374 Posts

SaintJimmmy

yes.

Blue_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Blue_Panda
Member since 2006 • 1293 Posts
up too 3 online.
AGM3002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AGM3002
Member since 2003 • 901 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintJimmmy"]

codezer0
Have you ever tried using a sticky thread here for help? Nobody. ever. does. help. Nobody ever bothers to read any of the billions of replies in a thread, so when you really need help and are trying to do so, the "sticky" threads that we have here simply only work against you because 99.8% of the people on this forum will ignore it while clicking through for whatever reason and the 0.2% that may be able to help you are then flooded among the 34572435124 samey replies to whatever the OP was or trying to answer some other question. And of course since nobody ever quotes the correct post they're replying to here, it just serves to make it even more confusing and futile.

I 100% agree with everything you just said.
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#19 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

Be that as it may, that's why we made the thread. If you want a board that is specific to SSBB, there is the SSBB game board.

Use the SSBB discussion stickied thread. No individual SSBB discussion threads are allowed.