Trama Center is the best wii game out

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bri_Str8_Kraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Bri_Str8_Kraze
Member since 2006 • 37 Posts

I never played such an innovative game likeĀ  this before, the controls are perfect for the wii the music is great and the gameplay is just so intense, i would have easily overlooked this one but my girl rented it and she let me try it and I took it from her, every wii player owes it to themself to play this great game.I cant wait for the next one.

ExactlyEv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ExactlyEv
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts

True to that.

In terms of a Wii game, Trauma Center truly utilizes the Wii mote.

But in terms of Cooking Mama, hmmm, i guess it is a rent first, and then decide.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts

Didn't you post something like this in System Wars?

Anyways,Trauma Center is a great,unique,fun game.....that is also one of the hardest games I've ever played.:x

Airek49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Airek49
Member since 2003 • 1081 Posts
I agree. Trauma Center is definitely innovative and uses the Wiimote better than any game yet.
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

I never played such an innovative game likeĀ  this before.

Bri_Str8_Kraze

I have... on the DS, where the same game is available for $20 cheaper.

WiiZacke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 WiiZacke
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Live in Europe = Sucks

I hate waiting for games. Why do they have to translate it? I mean, it doesn't help me. I'm swedish.

sentay0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 sentay0
Member since 2006 • 803 Posts
I don't know I'v heard good things about trauma center on the Wii but in my opinion due to the lack of free movement, multiplayer, and guns, swords, or explosions.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
[QUOTE="Bri_Str8_Kraze"]

Generic_Dude

Seconded.

jorgeluisbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jorgeluisbl
Member since 2005 • 1479 Posts
I didnĀ“t like it that much.
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts
[QUOTE="Generic_Dude"][QUOTE="Bri_Str8_Kraze"]

reggie186

Seconded.

It's too bad too... because Trauma Center was one of my favorites on the DS. If they didn't half-ass it and gave us a PROPER sequel, I would have gladly paid $50 for it. Still, for those who don't own a DS, I recommend it highly.

samsonite33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 samsonite33
Member since 2003 • 52 Posts
eh, kind of boring
Bri_Str8_Kraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bri_Str8_Kraze
i cant wait to see what they will implement in the next one, i hope its like you actually have 2 hands, the nunchuk will be your left and the wiimote will be your right, that would make the game so much better
killerkop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 killerkop
Member since 2004 • 2187 Posts
I have it on the DS, and I rented it for Wii. All I can say is I got the feeling I had more control over what I was doing during the operations on the Wii than I ever did on the DS. Might pick it up when it drops in price.
Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
[QUOTE="killerkop"]I have it on the DS, and I rented it for Wii. All I can say is I got the feeling I had more control over what I was doing during the operations on the Wii than I ever did on the DS. Might pick it up when it drops in price.

It's one of the dest DS games around for sure, so i'd probably have to agree with the statement suggesting it's the best Wii game.
Avatar image for chemicalbrother
chemicalbrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 chemicalbrother
Member since 2003 • 824 Posts
Yeah the games awesome. I have to beat it yet, but not until I get 200.6 % clear on SOTN and beat it with Richter including reverse castle.

BTW is Wii Play decent? I want it mainly for the laser hockey game, ping pong and billiards. Thats if I can find it.
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
Yeah I agree. The game is innovative.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
Yeah, It's very good, i rented it twice, and I'm at the end boss... yes boss, an operation game and it has an end boss. Anyways, one of my fav's I need to get it once it drops in price a little.
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kidrock17xp
Member since 2004 • 2966 Posts
i love it as well. Praying to god for a sequel.
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
[QUOTE="Bri_Str8_Kraze"]

I never played such an innovative game like this before.

Generic_Dude

Yea I agree. The wii remote style is cool, but I already played it on my DS. I was kind of disapointed to start the wii version only to discover I already played these missions.
Avatar image for Hungry_Homer111
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 Hungry_Homer111
Member since 2005 • 22479 Posts
I agree. It makes great use of the Wiimote and is fun. I just wish that it was longer...
Avatar image for King_of_Elebits
King_of_Elebits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 King_of_Elebits
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
Well I wouldnt say it was the besyt one out but I think that it is really good but cooking mama might give it a run for its money what do you think?
Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Raiko101
Yeah the games awesome. I have to beat it yet, but not until I get 200.6 % clear on SOTN and beat it with Richter including reverse castle.

BTW is Wii Play decent? I want it mainly for the laser hockey game, ping pong and billiards. Thats if I can find it.chemicalbrother
I know you're off-topic but anyway, Billiards is good, those other two games you mention are poor...
BobbyBobby85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#23 BobbyBobby85
Member since 2003 • 10336 Posts

This game is overrated crap. The controls aren't innovative AT ALL (on Wii at least) and it keeps glitching stupidly everytime you try to remove objects from the patient.Ā  The surguries are so unrealistic and exaggerated that I can't help but not feel immersed.Ā  I mean, who really has perfectly angled green triangles growing on their stomach or swimming alien tumors all over their pancreas?Ā  The talking parts are all uninteresting and a waste of time, and the character stills get old very quick.Ā  This game is much better suited for DS anyways, since everything right down to the graphics and presentation don't look worthy of being on a home console.Ā  Wake me up when they release a REAL surgery game with REAL blood and realistic situations,not some saturday morning animegarbage.

In my opinion, Wii Sports or Warioware Smooth Moves are the best games on Wii.Ā  Trauma Center is barely worth a rental if you ask me.

FireEmblem24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 FireEmblem24
Member since 2007 • 1097 Posts
It is really good, but not the best. It is definatly in the top 5.
pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#25 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts
Nice to hear that. I'm still thinking about buying it.
Kojo222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Kojo222
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts

This game is overrated crap. The controls aren't innovative AT ALL (on Wii at least) and it keeps glitching stupidly everytime you try to remove objects from the patient. The surguries are so unrealistic and exaggerated that I can't help but not feel immersed. I mean, who really has perfectly angled green triangles growing on their stomach or swimming alien tumors all over their pancreas? The talking parts are all uninteresting and a waste of time, and the character stills get old very quick. This game is much better suited for DS anyways, since everything right down to the graphics and presentation don't look worthy of being on a home console. Wake me up when they release a REAL surgery game with REAL blood and realistic situations,not some saturday morning animegarbage.

In my opinion, Wii Sports or Warioware Smooth Moves are the best games on Wii. Trauma Center is barely worth a rental if you ask me.

BobbyBobby85

I love Trauma Center.You have to be careful to move the remote in one direction when you're removing objects, and I would call it very innovative; I don't expect video-game organs to look like real one, and if they were, operations would be hours longer. I also don't mind the dialogue, since it only builds up to the operation and you can skip it anyway.

But, thinking about it, they could've done without the little alien things(actually, they're bio-engineered weapons). The game is challenging enough, and it really eats at the immersion from previous operations. It's still a great game; u can't flame 'em for trying.Ā 

Ā 

BTW, that is one SWEET sig!

greenleaflink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 greenleaflink
Member since 2006 • 3686 Posts
damn i gotta try this game! thnks
pjmthomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 pjmthomas
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts
It is my second favorite game for the Wii thus far. I don't think that it is better than TP. It's more innovative yes but not as good overall.
Bri_Str8_Kraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Bri_Str8_Kraze
i have played alot of wii games and this one if my fav, this and zelda of course. btw i hated wario wares
renagadez187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30 renagadez187
Member since 2005 • 2088 Posts

I wish it was out in Australia but it isn't :( I wish I could say but I still think that Zelda is the best game for the Wii.

Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Raiko101

This game is overrated crap. The controls aren't innovative AT ALL (on Wii at least) and it keeps glitching stupidly everytime you try to remove objects from the patient. The surguries are so unrealistic and exaggerated that I can't help but not feel immersed. I mean, who really has perfectly angled green triangles growing on their stomach or swimming alien tumors all over their pancreas? The talking parts are all uninteresting and a waste of time, and the character stills get old very quick. This game is much better suited for DS anyways, since everything right down to the graphics and presentation don't look worthy of being on a home console. Wake me up when they release a REAL surgery game with REAL blood and realistic situations,not some saturday morning animegarbage.

In my opinion, Wii Sports or Warioware Smooth Moves are the best games on Wii. Trauma Center is barely worth a rental if you ask me.

BobbyBobby85
Yeah, I don't think the point of the game is to become immersed into the world of surgery, or to replicate the glamorous world of surgery. It's just an original title with the classical concept of making a challenge for the player. As for the realism demand, how do you manage to enjoy Warioware or Wii sports without any real characters, situations or courses? :S