Top 30 Coolest Nintendo Characters of all Time: #21-#14

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supermarioman09
supermarioman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 supermarioman09
Member since 2006 • 46 Posts

This is a topic on the Wii boards because most of these guys are showing up on virtual console titles and quite a few wii titles. These guys deserve a spot on the coolest Nitnendo characters list, and we haven't done the list in a few days but we're back on track. Don't worry we'll still be doing this but here it goes. #21 is a wicked and awesome

Bowser: Originally from Super Mario Bros.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bowser is awesomely bad ace. He is so cool he is making a return to the Wii game Super Mario Galaxy and showing up on the Wii game Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Bowser can kick some tail, he is the leader of the koopas which is a plus and he can breathe fire. Bowser is tall and is the strongest being in the world and hates mario. He's got some guts.

#20 born from the golden sun

Felix: Originally from the Golden Sun series

Felix is cool and you don't want to mess with him. He is rivals with Isaac and he is a bad guy int he Golden Sun games. He looks cool and sure does act like it in the games he's in. I hope Golden Sun Wii comes out and he's the main enemy because he is awesome.

#19 he has a yo-yo

Ness: From the EarthBound series.

Ness is just flat out awesome. He not only has a cool yo-yo but he can kick some tail in a game. Whether it'd be smashing a dude's face off with a baseball bat or just killing monsters in an awesome game. Please come out on the VC already Ness is awesome and needs to have a new game soon otherwise I might drive myself to insanity. If you've never played the EarthBound or Mother games you just don't understand. Ness is awesome end of story!

#18 he is cute and cuddly and cool

Kirby: Originally from Kirby's Adventure which is now on the Virtual Console

Kirby is so cool aside from him beingh pink and cute, he can fight. He can brawl and smash and even suck up enemies. Kirby has such a cool and unique power. If Kirby didn't have this power he would be in the list of just another cartoony character to tell kids to stay off of drugs but once they see the mascot kids are encouraged to drink while driving. Kirby is so awesome he sucks up enemies and can even shoot them out as a star. He can eat creatures with one bite and that's incredible talent. Kirby is awesome!

#17 peekmin

Pikmin: Originally from Pikmin

Pikmin are absolutly amazing creatures that can kick some butt. They come in a variety of colors and they're commanded by Captain Olimar. Why are Pikmin cool you may ask. Well Pikmin kill their enemies by out numbering them and they beat the fudgin tar out of them. They use their heads their fists whatever they can do to kill an oversized monster. They're not afraid of anything they can carry bomb rocks, swim, survive in electricity, survive in fire, one has the strength of ten pikmin, and the last can survive poison. Pikmin are cool they are absolutely, awesomely amazing.

#16 ROYYYYY

Roy: Originally from Fire Emblem

I'm mad that I couldn't find a good picture that didn't have anything to do with melee. Anyway Roy was awesome in Fire Emblem. He kicked some tail he was flat out awesome. I've played some fire emblem games and I loved Roy's performance in every one. He is just so awesome looking and his clothes are cool, he just is cool. I don't think Roy will be in the new Fire Emblem Wii game but there's still hope.

#15: He's the leader of the bunch you know him well

DK: Originally from Donkey Kong which is now on the virtual console

DK is awesome he is very powerful too. He has a coconut gun and he has some really cool abilities for an ape. He is all the way awesome he is a monkey wearing a tie and that's pretty cool. DK has great strength and some great games. It's an ape that can play the bongos exceptionally well and that's unique. DK is very cool and unique in his own way but not the coolest on the list.

#14: Blue Falcon

C. Falcon: Originally from F-Zero which is now on the virtual console

At first I've only seen him on the N64 version and assumed he was in the SNES version. Anyway C. Falcon is cool, he is in races that have high stakes and he ends up always taking the gold. He is a champion at speed racing and has a fat looking rival. Captain Falcon really earned some bonus points from Super Smash Bros 1 and Melee. I hope he is in Brawl for the Wii. Captain Falcon just got cooler being in those 2 games because he had fire based attacks and that's awesome.

mrmajora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrmajora
Member since 2006 • 1064 Posts
don't worry people I made this list and I logged on my friend's account. He helped make the list too.
Avatar image for lovetheblindone
lovetheblindone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lovetheblindone
Member since 2005 • 1733 Posts

Um not trying to be a pick or anything but... DK's (the one we know and love today) first game was Donkey Kong Jr, the DK in the first Donkey Kong game was either his father or grand-father (I forget which).

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cranky_Kong

mrmajora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mrmajora

Um not trying to be a pick or anything but... DK's (the one we know and love today) first game was Donkey Kong Jr, the DK in the first Donkey Kong game was either his father or grand-father (I forget which).

lovetheblindone

oh well thank you I guess some of us need to do more research.

Tudio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Tudio
Member since 2003 • 598 Posts
Donkey is the coolest on my list after Samus
TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TGM_basic
Member since 2003 • 6299 Posts
[QUOTE="lovetheblindone"]

mrmajora

Yeah, it's the guy you quoted who needs to do the research. You're right, he's wrong.

lovetheblindone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lovetheblindone
[QUOTE="mrmajora"][QUOTE="lovetheblindone"]

TGM_basic

Yeah, it's the guy you quoted who needs to do the research. You're right, he's wrong.

I guess you haven't played the Donkey Kong Country series or DK64 then, if you did you'd know that I'm right.

mrmajora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mrmajora
[QUOTE="TGM_basic"][QUOTE="mrmajora"][QUOTE="lovetheblindone"]

lovetheblindone

I guess you haven't played the Donkey Kong Country series or DK64 then, if you did you'd know that I'm right.

I haven't played Donkey Kong Country but I have played DK64. I don't understand why you have to rub it in my face. You're right we are wrong geeze. Anyway I won't get too mad over it but nvm.

lovetheblindone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lovetheblindone

I was replying to TGM_basic...

mrmajora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mrmajora

lovetheblindone

wait I'm confused I finally read it and nvm. Sorry about that it was a mistake. I got confused sorry again

lovetheblindone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lovetheblindone
[QUOTE="lovetheblindone"]

mrmajora

wait I'm confused I finally read it and nvm. Sorry about that it was a mistake. I got confused sorry again

Don't worry about it ;).

shadowlink797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 shadowlink797
Member since 2004 • 2113 Posts
OP, why is it that you think Roy was playable in more than one Fire Emblem? He was only in Fire Emblem 6 that's it, so how can you like Roy's preformance in everyone? Also there is no chance of him being in the Fire Emblem for Wii since it is a direct sequel to Path of Radiance for the GC which was set in a completely different universe, with completely different characters.
mrmajora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mrmajora

OP, why is it that you think Roy was playable in more than one Fire Emblem? He was only in Fire Emblem 6 that's it, so how can you like Roy's preformance in everyone? Also there is no chance of him being in the Fire Emblem for Wii since it is a direct sequel to Path of Radiance for the GC which was set in a completely different universe, with completely different characters.shadowlink797

Roy was also in "Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi"

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

WHAT ABOUT THE RECAPPING THEM ALL?

and yes me talking in all caps makes me cool

mrmajora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mrmajora

alexh_99

ooh I'm sorry I forgot to do that, I shall do it next time I promise you

lostkodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lostkodes
Member since 2006 • 243 Posts
me thinks smash bros was an inspiration for this guy, and alot of them seem to have problems with bottoms
JonDohJersey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JonDohJersey
Member since 2007 • 624 Posts
have you done yoshi?
BrokenTriforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BrokenTriforce
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts
Felix is not the bad guy. Although he appears to be in the original Golden Sun, in The Lost Age you play as him and discover that he is in fact saving the world and not destroying it.
Icegoten200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Icegoten200
Member since 2005 • 595 Posts

have you done yoshi?JonDohJersey

Yea you said in one of your other topics you had a Special Yoshi on the list. Im wondering if I know about it already or is it new to me. Cyan Yoshi I hope!

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
[QUOTE="alexh_99"]

mrmajora

ooh I'm sorry I forgot to do that, I shall do it next time I promise you

you better that is what you said last time

grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#21 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
lots of ppl in this list, how bout a recap next list of the whole list. oh and no offense but make the descriptions cooler, to much "he is so awesome" and "he can do all these awesome abilities" and "kick some ass".
Superman2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Superman2010
Member since 2006 • 182 Posts
You didn't put ike in!
shadowlink797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shadowlink797
Member since 2004 • 2113 Posts

[QUOTE="shadowlink797"]OP, why is it that you think Roy was playable in more than one Fire Emblem? He was only in Fire Emblem 6 that's it, so how can you like Roy's preformance in everyone? Also there is no chance of him being in the Fire Emblem for Wii since it is a direct sequel to Path of Radiance for the GC which was set in a completely different universe, with completely different characters.mrmajora

Roy was also in "Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi"

No he wasn't. Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi was the first Fire Emblem game and starred Marth. It was set in a different universe.

There is a list of characters in Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi, as you can see Roy is not one of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Ankoku_Ry%C5%AB_to_Hikari_no_Tsurugi

Roy was only playable in Fire Emblem six, and had a small cameo in Fire Emblem 7.

assman26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 assman26
Member since 2004 • 569 Posts
what number was link (Hes gotta be in top 10 right??)