Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, a game to get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sausage_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sausage_Dog
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Ive been looking around for a new game to play on the wii. ive had great fun play the golf game on wii sports and i like to play golf in real life (even though im no good at it). just wondered is it a good game. any suggestions?
Mario2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Mario2007
Member since 2005 • 2520 Posts
I suggest both Super swing golf and We love golf if you're not that good at golf.
yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
The game is amazing. Please do yourself and pick this game up. It's amazingly fun, very long replay value, and just works so well with Wii MotionPlus. One of the best Wii games so far.
boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 boardn720
Member since 2008 • 5310 Posts

Ive been looking around for a new game to play on the wii. ive had great fun play the golf game on wii sports and i like to play golf in real life (even though im no good at it). just wondered is it a good game. any suggestions?Sausage_Dog
I would recommend wii sports resort it has a really fun golf and a really fun Frisbee golf, not to mention all the other games. :)

Sausage_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sausage_Dog
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I suggest both Super swing golf and We love golf if you're not that good at golf. Mario2007
when i said im no good at golf, i meant in real life. im ok on the wii.
ozzsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ozzsoad
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts
If you like Golf, Tiger Woods 10 is a must buy on the Wii. You won't get a better golfing experience on a games console anywhere, not even Wii Sports Resort. Make sure to get it with Wii Motion Plus though, it turns a good game into an exceptional game, and I'm not even into golf. Plus you can play online. You won't regret it.
xylophagous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 xylophagous
Member since 2008 • 295 Posts

Tiger Woods 10 for the Wii is hands down the absolutely best golf game ever produced on any console to date. The motionplus controls add so so much to the game, not to mention that the disc is absolutely chock full of content. Putting could be improved slightly but apart from that I can't really complain. It's a game that you'll get an amazing amount of play time out of.

MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#8 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

Excellent game, but be careful with it-- I ended up hurting my shoulder and upper arm with it. I had to trade it in.

Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts
I play real golf, and Tiger Woods 10. Both are amazingly fun, but Tiger Woods doesn't take 4 hours to finish a round :P. IMO, best golf game ever made. A must have.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Lol not sure if that was a joke or not. Anyway...

Sounds like you're just like me. I'm terrible at real golf but like it on the Wii. Get this game - it's a great golf simulation that is about 100 times better than Wii Sports golf. The customization is great, from choosing your clubs to the way your character looks. Earning skill points to level up is pretty fun as well. Oh and make sure you get the Wii Motion Plus, otherwise this game won't be nearly as much fun. You can get it bundled with the game which will save you $10. And if the game at first seems difficult, don't give in, just takes a little getting used too. So do yourself a favor and get this game!

Edit: Did you really hurt your shoulder MathMattS?

judog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 judog1
Member since 2005 • 24657 Posts
Tiger Woods 10 with Wii Motion Plus is one of the best virtual golfing experiences you will ever have.