the reason of buying the wii u !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Dennysinny
Member since 2013 • 296 Posts

well im not a fan of the wii u .. i actually hated all the games they coming out with they disappointed me alot every time i think a game is going to be cool.... it be alright but not what i expected....

but im a big fan of super smash bros... i really do not want the wii u but im desperate enough to buy the wii u just to play it..would it be worth it? is that weird ? to buy a console just for one game?

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#2 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

Up to you. The selling point for me was Bayonetta 2. However I already own some games I enjoy plus a lot of old school digital content.

So I guess I am saying, does one exclusive make it worth it if there is other content, sure, what do you think really seperates the other consoles from each other.

Buying a 300 dollar console just to literally play one game and one game only? That I think is kind of dumb.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Meh, asking us is rather pointless its your money. You could just get the 3DS version of Smash Bros. Although like most people once you have a Wii U, you quickly fall in love with it. I don't know what problems you have with current Wii U games like DKC TF, and Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World and such. Also MK8 is going to be quite nice.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dennysinny

@mattykovax: yea right but shyt i love super smash bros lol ! but even tho its 300 $ ill just make monthly payments on it through best buy :)

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dennysinny

@Master_Of_Fools said:

Meh, asking us is rather pointless its your money. You could just get the 3DS version of Smash Bros. Although like most people once you have a Wii U, you quickly fall in love with it. I don't know what problems you have with current Wii U games like DKC TF, and Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World and such. Also MK8 is going to be quite nice.

well i know its my money......... that was a pointless comment .. its not pointless asking because i might get it i mean i checked on youtube... but its alot of " i hate wii u " topics.. and nobody liked it as far as youtube but now super smash bros is out.......... im kinda tempted to buy it lol .... i like pikmin 3 .... donkey kong ? nah didnt like it .. i thought it was going to be on some donkey kong 64 type stuff... just the same ol jump jump type game...hm... i really dont care about mk8 because all the mario karts is really nothing different well double dash was to me.. mario kart just never have enough characters for me but ... ill get the game if i buy the wii u ! even tho wii u sucks to me.. but ill give it try with a few games...

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#6 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

I've bought the Wii U solely for Mario Kart 8. Knowing that I sank 500 hours into the Wii instalment, and that I'll probably end up playing some of its other games like Super Mario 3D World and Smash Bros., I think it will prove to have been worth it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
Member since 2013 • 355 Posts

Just get Mario Kart 8 + Super Mario 3D World along with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, when it comes out.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dennysinny

@DraugenCP said:

I've bought the Wii U solely for Mario Kart 8. Knowing that I sank 500 hours into the Wii instalment, and that I'll probably end up playing some of its other games like Super Mario 3D World and Smash Bros., I think it will prove to have been worth it.

Mario 3d is coool lmaoooo 500 hours ?????????????????? thats alot of hours lol................... mario kart 8 ? im not into it much i mean they all be the same thing..... just 2 extra little features..... bit more graphics but i can care less about that the graphics were fine to me on all the rest of them..... but i do agree with you it might be worth it lol

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

You might prefer the 3DS XL overall. I do. Even though the version of Smash Bros likely isn't as good as the Wii U version at least graphically, there are a number of great games for it. I just picked up Metal Gear Snake Eater remake since I never played the PS original version. Kirby Triple Deluxe is a blast too btw. If nothing else it saves some money. No point in buying a console if there is only one game you really want.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dennysinny

@pimphand_gamer: i mite get both because i want to play that pokemon game that came out i heard its pretty coool... and i would love to battle people online lol

FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

@dennysinny said:

is that weird ? to buy a console just for one game?

I only wanted a PS3 initially to play Super Street Fighter 4, so no, it's not weird at all. Personally, I would have bought a Wii U just to play SM3DW, but we all know Nintendo releases the best of the best when it comes to software.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dennysinny

@FFCYAN said:

@dennysinny said:

is that weird ? to buy a console just for one game?

I only wanted a PS3 initially to play Super Street Fighter 4, so no, it's not weird at all. Personally, I would have bought a Wii U just to play SM3DW, but we all know Nintendo releases the best of the best when it comes to software.

oooooo coool... well i disagree i think nintendo is in last place ... people like ps4 and xbox one ... wii u is at the bottom...... not to bash it or anything but it actually deserve to be at the bottom because the other systems are much better ... am i was always a nintendo person but as of 2014 the other system are much better when it comes to software

Disperse420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Disperse420
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@dennysinny:

Just because those systems (ps4 etc) have better graphic technology, doesn't mean Wii U isn't worth a purchase for its amazing exclusive Nintendo games, and different take on gaming(the gamepad). Not to mention the new Apps Miiverse, and Nintendo Tvii are highly underrated. Trust me, it will be a fresh, enjoyable experience for you. Just get the Wii U. Don't let people on youtube that do not own the console and that are just hating on a product to be apart of the "cool" crowd, effect your decision.

Wii U has the highest rated games out of the next generation consoles right now, and it offers something unique (the gamepad), plus it still has motion controls if you like that sort of thing. Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, and several other games are gorgeous and definitely enough graphically to make you happy/smile. Nintendo just has that magic

Games You Should Get

Super Mario 3D World

Pikmin 3

Wonderful 101 (amazing action packed adventure that will blow your mind)

WinderWaker HD (if you haven't played it)

I would recommend more games, but it seems as if you don't like majority of platformers.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dennysinny

@disperse420 said:

@dennysinny:

Just because those systems (ps4 etc) have better graphic technology, doesn't mean Wii U isn't worth a purchase for its amazing exclusive Nintendo games, and different take on gaming(the gamepad). Not to mention the new Apps Miiverse, and Nintendo Tvii are highly underrated. Trust me, it will be a fresh, enjoyable experience for you. Just get the Wii U. Don't let people on youtube that do not own the console and that are just hating on a product to be apart of the "cool" crowd, effect your decision.

Wii U has the highest rated games out of the next generation consoles right now, and it offers something unique (the gamepad), plus it still has motion controls if you like that sort of thing. Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, and several other games are gorgeous and definitely enough graphically to make you happy/smile. Nintendo just has that magic

Games You Should Get

Super Mario 3D World

Pikmin 3

Wonderful 101 (amazing action packed adventure that will blow your mind)

WinderWaker HD (if you haven't played it)

I would recommend more games, but it seems as if you don't like majority of platformers.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo that is not true......wi u doesnt have the highest rated games....

super mario 3d world.. okay thats basic .... mario games are always good...

pikimin 3 i love pikimin no lie

wonderful101 is debatable

wind waker ? come on !!!! that game out on gamecube its a good game but really tho ??????? lol !!! the same exact game ??? lol

3 new classic games only ? lol

zeldahistoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zeldahistoria
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Seems like this is all personal preference, but when I get the financial opportunity to do so (and maybe once the Wii U gets a price cut), I'll be getting one no question. I think Nintendo pretty consistently has some of the best games around, whatever the critics may say. I have a Wii and love Mario Galaxy, the Zelda games (of course!), Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, the No More Heroes games, Okami, Smash Bros., Mario Kart... Etc. etc. I also owned a PS3 but sold it. The Final Fantasy XIII games, God of War III, Deus Ex, inFamous, Metal Gear Solid 4, the Uncharted games, and the Resident Evil games were the big draws for me, but none (other than Metal Gear Solid, to be fair) held a candle to how much pure fun I have playing Nintendo games. I feel like this comment could cause a big argument, but I just think Nintendo is much better at making fun games than their competition. What they need to do is start drawing in third party developers more!

As such, when I get a Wii U, Wind Waker HD (with its much improved graphics and Triforce collecting, from what I hear), Mario 3D World, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and Bayonetta will probably be at the top of my list. I might look into the Assassin's Creed games too, I've heard good things about them, and I believe 3 and 4 are on Wii U now?

Anyway, if you don't own a Wii U it's hard to say. The same goes for me, truth be told, but I've always had a good experience with Nintendo since the Game Boy/N64 days, so that's who I'll stick with.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dennysinny

@zeldahistoria said:

Seems like this is all personal preference, but when I get the financial opportunity to do so (and maybe once the Wii U gets a price cut), I'll be getting one no question. I think Nintendo pretty consistently has some of the best games around, whatever the critics may say. I have a Wii and love Mario Galaxy, the Zelda games (of course!), Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, the No More Heroes games, Okami, Smash Bros., Mario Kart... Etc. etc. I also owned a PS3 but sold it. The Final Fantasy XIII games, God of War III, Deus Ex, inFamous, Metal Gear Solid 4, the Uncharted games, and the Resident Evil games were the big draws for me, but none (other than Metal Gear Solid, to be fair) held a candle to how much pure fun I have playing Nintendo games. I feel like this comment could cause a big argument, but I just think Nintendo is much better at making fun games than their competition. What they need to do is start drawing in third party developers more!

As such, when I get a Wii U, Wind Waker HD (with its much improved graphics and Triforce collecting, from what I hear), Mario 3D World, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and Bayonetta will probably be at the top of my list. I might look into the Assassin's Creed games too, I've heard good things about them, and I believe 3 and 4 are on Wii U now?

Anyway, if you don't own a Wii U it's hard to say. The same goes for me, truth be told, but I've always had a good experience with Nintendo since the Game Boy/N64 days, so that's who I'll stick with.

lol your right... man they need to lower down the price a bit... okay yeai played mario galaxy its cool and yea the zelda games are okay....... resident evil is better on ps tho.... most of the games they have are on other consoles ..that are better in my opinion but i will buy it def when that super smash bros come out...i dont own it but i play it...sometimes

dont get me wrong i loved the nintendo work from the past i had a game boy game cube a wii but i gave it away... i mean i just wish nintendo can do much better.. but i have to admit... nintendo will always be under playstation and xbox..... population wise.. i love my gamecube more then the first xbox.. but everyone loved the playstation and xbox more... which is understandable