The most awesome trailer ever....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

SPOILER ALERT:

This trailer for KH: Dream Drop Distance is so amazing. And it raises so many questions. And I am truly hoping a certain character has returned from the grave!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmls5-SSpd0&feature=related

alpha_bean11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 alpha_bean11
Member since 2011 • 31 Posts

That does look pretty sweet! I only got halfway through, though, because I have the attention span of a peanut...but it does look pretty awesome! I want to get it.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
Looks like a game that might be interesting.
kaze347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 kaze347
Member since 2006 • 1270 Posts

I was expecting the Monster Hunter 4 trailer.
But this one is good too, Im looking forward to KH as well.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

This game was the one I was looking forward to most for 3DS, then I saw characters from TWEWY and now I'm not even going to buy it.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

This game was the one I was looking forward to most for 3DS, then I saw characters from TWEWY and now I'm not even going to buy it.

spike6958
What was wrong with having TWEWY? I barely touched Kingdom Hearts game, but won't having TWEWY characters possibly make it fresh?
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
[QUOTE="spike6958"]

hydralisk86
What was wrong with having TWEWY? I barely touched Kingdom Hearts game, but won't having TWEWY characters possibly make it fresh?

No, TWEWY was an awful game. I don't know how the hell it managed to get the fanbase it has, but I am proud not to be part of it, and the characters where a big part of what I hate about the game and adding them to Kingdom Hearts is the worst thing Square Enix has ever done, aside from Final Fantasy X-2 and, of course TWEWY itself.
pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 pacific90

SPOILER

Who cars Axel is back! I just hope he is not some mirage. And the end of the trailer SPOILER is Terra and Ventas. WOW! And the 3 Musketeers Disney Movie is incorporated too.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

I still mean to try out the KH series sometime, but I really hate the whole disney combination. Donald Duck should not be fighting along side me :P.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pacific90

And the Tron world is in the game! 3 amazing Disney stories-Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tron, and Disney Musketeers! If Pirates of the Caribbean in the last game wasnt good enough.

All though some people see KH as a series for middle schoolers to college students and other games such as Metal Gear Solid and RE for the older crowd.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

I still mean to try out the KH series sometime, but I really hate the whole disney combination. Donald Duck should not be fighting along side me :P.

NaveedLife

im going to take a guess and say you didnt buy epic mickey for wii then? :P

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NaveedLife

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

KBFloYd

I was strongly considering it, but after reading about the awful camera angles and stuff I never got around to it. Does anyone think it is underrated and well worth a purchase?

And just for a note, I have no problem with Disney. I loved Goof Troops on the SNES, I just don't like them mish mashed in my RPG's :P.

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JollyGreenOne
Member since 2011 • 1001 Posts

I've never played KH, but I've always wanted to try one... I guess I'll try this one.

That was a nice trailer.

NaveedLife

I don't know about you, but when Donald turns into an axe wielding maniac I sure hope he's on my side...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEVYbPw9lI

:P

KBFloYd

This reminds me that I really need to finish my copy before the 2nd game comes out, I think I stopped about half way through.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NaveedLife

I've never played KH, but I've always wanted to try one... I guess I'll try this one.

That was a nice trailer.

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

JollyGreenOne

I don't know about you, but when Donald turns into an axe wielding maniac I sure hope he's on my side...

KBFloYd

This reminds me that I really need to finish my copy before the 2nd game comes out, I think I stopped about half way through.

LMAO! I have never played the game, only seen it. It seems like more of a cult classic then a crittically acclaimed series, though sometimes those are the best (Baten Kaitos, Timesplitters, ect.) There are 5 or something right?

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JollyGreenOne
Member since 2011 • 1001 Posts

[QUOTE="JollyGreenOne"]

That was a nice trailer.

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

NaveedLife

LMAO! I have never played the game, only seen it. It seems like more of a cult classic then a crittically acclaimed series, though sometimes those are the best (Baten Kaitos, Timesplitters, ect.) There are 5 or something right?

I'm in the same position as you with the series (haven't played it, only seen it), so I did a google search to find out how big the series is.

Turns out that there are 8 games across multiple systems:

Kingdom Hearts (PS2, 2002)

KH: Chain of Memories (GBA, 2004)

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2, 2005)

KH: 358/2 Days (DS, 2009)

KH: Birth by Sleep (PSP, 2010)

KH Re:coded (DS, 2010)

KH: Dream Drop Distance (3DS, 2012)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (In development)

As of August 2010, the Kingdom Hearts series has shipped more than 14 million copies worldwide.

Most of the games have gotten good and great reviews based off their ratings on Metacritic and GameRankings.

It seems like a decently popular series, and I had no idea there were that many KH games on Nintendo systems. :shock:

This message has been brought to you by: Google and a slightly bored JollyGreenOne (but I had fun finding this stuff out :P)

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pacific90

Chain of Memories is also for PS2.