Super luigi U play as nabbit in SP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

cool trick

Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts
Yup it is. I've only used it 2 times; once to try it out and once to get all the star coins in a mean stage. I would feel like I'm cheating if I were to play as Nabbit frequently. But considering how tough the game is, I'm kinda glad they included an invincible character.
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Someone knows how much memory does NSLU uses in DLC form?
Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts
Someone knows how much memory does NSLU uses in DLC form?Rod90
800-900 mbs if I remember right.
BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts
Something to look forward to, until my copy of the game comes in.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Hmmmm, something I'll have to try when I inevitably want to throw my controller at the screen.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

I used Nabbit once in a star level that requires you to stay big until the very end to get the last star coin. It took me so long just to live to the end that there was no way I was going to make it without getting hit. It still doesn't even seem possible to me.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
Either this game is really difficult or there are alot of people that need their hands held in gaming now.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JordanElek

Either this game is really difficult or there are alot of people that need their hands held in gaming now.nini200
If you don't mind a spoiler for one of the later levels, this is the most difficult level in the game. If your timing isn't perfect, you can't make it to the end.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
nice to see nintendo casualing gaming yet again...
nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nini200

[QUOTE="nini200"]Either this game is really difficult or there are alot of people that need their hands held in gaming now.JordanElek

If you don't mind a spoiler for one of the later levels, this is the most difficult level in the game. If your timing isn't perfect, you can't make it to the end.

I didn't watch the video because I'm still a bit iffy on getting the game but I'm pretty sure it couldn't be harder than some of the levels in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Ninja Gaiden on NES
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JordanElek

[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

[QUOTE="nini200"]Either this game is really difficult or there are alot of people that need their hands held in gaming now.nini200

I didn't watch the video because I'm still a bit iffy on getting the game but I'm pretty sure it couldn't be harder than some of the levels in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Ninja Gaiden on NES

This level is almost at a Super Meat Boy level of hard. Those older games weren't designed as tightly as these ones. The games are difficult for entirely different reasons.

But the vast majority of New Super Luigi U isn't that hard. It's definitely more challenging than any other Mario game in years, though.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nini200

[QUOTE="nini200"][QUOTE="JordanElek"] If you don't mind a spoiler for one of the later levels, this is the most difficult level in the game. If your timing isn't perfect, you can't make it to the end.

JordanElek

This level is almost at a Super Meat Boy level of hard. Those older games weren't designed as tightly as these ones. The games are difficult for entirely different reasons.

But the vast majority of New Super Luigi U isn't that hard. It's definitely more challenging than any other Mario game in years, though.

Really now? Hmm, very interesting. I may have to give it a shot then. Thanks for the info
brentendo3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 brentendo3
Member since 2013 • 176 Posts

This is optional so I don't see a problem with it.  This type of thing is good for little kids.  When playing 4 player co-op though, does someone HAVE to be Nabbit or can you choose a third Toad?  I think that would be my only problem.