Stuck in Metroid Other M

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrPoo6321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrPoo6321
Member since 2007 • 769 Posts

I just jumped through this weird pink hole thing that was at the top of a spiraling ramp thing in the biological room and now i'm stuck in first person mode. on a walkthrough I looked up it said to scan some moving worm-like things to start a boss fight, but I can't see the worms anywhere and also I don't know how to scan anything, I've tried pressing every button. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts
Just point the reticle at one of the larvae on the ground. You don't need to press any buttons.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
i hate pixel hunting in this game. but yeah, look very carefully on the floor for some bugs. and later you'll probably get stuck after fighting a purple lizard, look for a green slimy thing on the floor. took me one hour and a walkthrough to find it >___________>
HawkEye1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HawkEye1997
Member since 2009 • 1070 Posts
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i hate pixel hunting in this game. but yeah, look very carefully on the floor for some bugs. and later you'll probably get stuck after fighting a purple lizard, look for a green slimy thing on the floor. took me one hour and a walkthrough to find it >___________>

agreed that is a really dumb point in the game but the thing that took me FOREVER to find was the girl when you are in the snow and the dude was just betrayed.
izayoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 izayoi
Member since 2003 • 1718 Posts
[QUOTE="HawkEye1997"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i hate pixel hunting in this game. but yeah, look very carefully on the floor for some bugs. and later you'll probably get stuck after fighting a purple lizard, look for a green slimy thing on the floor. took me one hour and a walkthrough to find it >___________>

agreed that is a really dumb point in the game but the thing that took me FOREVER to find was the girl when you are in the snow and the dude was just betrayed.

lol I remember being stuck at the first part of the game and when I finally found it, I gave myself face palm.
kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

i'm stuck at teh point where ur able to turn on or off the holograms in a big room with a door up really high, then i got halo reach......then i also got Fallout NV....then i also got FABLE3.......so metroid kinda got neglected....