Strange / Funny Scribblenauts Experiences

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PeaceODis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PeaceODis
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i once summoned santa. then i summoned him AGAIN!!! wat do i get? two angry santas and (really weird) a voodoo doll! i guess they thought each other were imposters. if one had a gun the other would die. also try summoning a mermaid and use earth magic. stand next to her. its amuzing to watch her frustrate herself. but if your underwater and have low skills, youre screwd.
trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

i once summoned santa. then i summoned him AGAIN!!! wat do i get? two angry santas and (really weird) a voodoo doll! i guess they thought each other were imposters. if one had a gun the other would die. also try summoning a mermaid and use earth magic. stand next to her. its amuzing to watch her frustrate herself. but if your underwater and have low skills, youre screwd.PeaceODis

The strangest moment for me was in the level where there is a guy in the boat (towards the end of the game), and the hint is something like "Save him, or kill him, it's up to you".

So I swim over to him, stand on the boat, the boat flips out, and lands the rightside up, and I somehow get the starite for it.

It's like, what the hell? The boat does a backflip from Maxwell standing on it (no idea how that is possible, but ok), and it doesn't even crash, as it's still in the normal position, he hasn't been saved nor has he been killed, but I get a starite for it?

sniper041

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sniper041
Member since 2004 • 51 Posts
I typed in "Brett" and got some guy who really hates computers, DVD players, CDs, and VCRs. He'll attack them automatically, even without any weapons.
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts
I typed in "Brett" and got some guy who really hates computers, DVD players, CDs, and VCRs. He'll attack them automatically, even without any weapons.sniper041
I have a friend named Brett. He likes technology though. xD I haven't played my copy for a long while so I can't remember...
_Cubit_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 _Cubit_
Member since 2008 • 159 Posts
i had summoned a guy called nathan, and he seemed to be afraid of everything. also i once summond a lamp, i activated it, a genie comes out, i pick up the lamp, genie gets mad and starts attacking me. also i had weird physics effects, in the achient stages of the game, the leve where u save the wizard from the cage above the lava?, well i glued a fan to the side of the cage, and it sort of blew it to the side, seemed fine enough, so a glued a fgan to that fan, and for somereason the fans went the opposite wan and started flying toward the cieling taking the cage with it. on the same level, attatched magnets to the left and right side of the cage, hilarity was assured.
ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

I once summoned a fire fighter to help put out a fire and he didnt so I put him in the ocean with a shark that was already there and we went bye bye XD.

enigmasmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 enigmasmurf
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
sadly "yo momma" wasn't in the scribblenauts vocab.
InsertWittyID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#8 InsertWittyID
Member since 2008 • 219 Posts

Well I assume people know what happens when you enter "teleporter". Sorry if this has been discussed already, I'm relatively new here.