Stolen Wii need help..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TanukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TanukiNinja
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

So a couple months ago I recieved money to get a Nintendo Wii. I was very proud and a happy 14 year old.. I worked for half of that money too and parents lended me half. So I hid that money safely in my room when I came back from biking when my Broke Older spoiled 29 year old cousin was asking and whining about he needs $50 dollers to buy video games and so I thought that was okay. A couple hours later he came back home with a nintendo wii and i was omg where you get that money!? All I noticed he did more than just tried take $50 dollers. So I complained to my parents saying he stole the money and bought but, my parents didn't believe me. I was very depressed at that time... While my cousin who has a fricken Xbox, PS3 and now a Wii has more games than the wii cost and a bunch of arcade games too. It's been a couple months and he admited that he took all the money but, tells me that i didnt deserve it... Saying that he needed the money for stuff like gas and how he helps me with hw and etc. Even tho his hypocrit comments wont work with me and he never did those stuff before. So I'm guessing if I call Nintendo and say "My wii has been stolen from can i get a new one XD" what will happen?!

This more than a video game theft.. Now I know not to even trust my family members too. What kind of guy steals stuff from a kid who is less then half his age and all he does is play COD4. Right now I told his mom and she's pissed and calls him immature. IN A COUPLE MONTHS HE IS GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE TO HIS GF!!??!?! HELP FAST!!

air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 air_wolf_cubed
Member since 2004 • 10233 Posts
if you remember your Wii FC, Nintendo can track it. That is, if you ever saw the code
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts
Learn from this experience. Don't lend money to that cousin and keep your money in a bank.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

if you remember your Wii FC, Nintendo can track it. That is, if you ever saw the codeair_wolf_cubed

His cousin didnt steal the wii, he stole the money the TC was going t o buy a wii with.

Anyway my advice is to steal it back. When he says you stole it say nope i bought this with my hard earned money

TanukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TanukiNinja
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

[QUOTE="air_wolf_cubed"]if you remember your Wii FC, Nintendo can track it. That is, if you ever saw the codealexh_99

His cousin didnt steal the wii, he stole the money the TC was going t o buy a wii with.

Anyway my advice is to steal it back. When he says you stole it say nope i bought this with my hard earned money

Yea, that what his mom told me that if he is gonna be that selfish might as well just grab it and go back home with it. Then again I know he's gonna get paranoid and call the support lines...

link027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 link027
Member since 2008 • 1110 Posts
That sucks sorry I got nothing
ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts
If your cousin seriously did that. just call the cops and make a report on him. Also tell the cops about your parents behavior. Cousin will be in jail and you'll have your Wii.
zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts
[QUOTE="alexh_99"]

[QUOTE="air_wolf_cubed"]if you remember your Wii FC, Nintendo can track it. That is, if you ever saw the codeTanukiNinja

Yea, that what his mom told me that if he is gonna be that selfish might as well just grab it and go back home with it. Then again I know he's gonna get paranoid and call the support lines...

Just grab it and don't tell him you took it, tell the mom to make it look like someone broke in. End of story, this guy sounds like a real AHole.The support line is useless, who the heck remembers their Wii information off their head? I sure don't know my ps2-360-ps3 Serial numbers off my head.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#9 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
He took your $$$ You Take his Wii What goes around comes around!
LittleBigGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LittleBigGames
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
You could take the Wii and a few of his games. Then trash his room.:twisted:
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 LoeJance
Member since 2006 • 1595 Posts
Smash it and his other systems. Then be like "See what you get?"
yonaswii08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 yonaswii08
Member since 2007 • 796 Posts
29 dang he is old and your 14 AND so.......
Sabin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 Sabin55
Member since 2008 • 361 Posts
You recored the conversation where he says he took your money. You file a complaint with the local police. Any other way and he has a cross complaint against you.
doctores143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#15 doctores143
Member since 2007 • 3016 Posts

So a couple months ago I recieved money to get a Nintendo Wii. I was very proud and a happy 14 year old.. I worked for half of that money too and parents lended me half. So I hid that money safely in my room when I came back from biking when my Broke Older spoiled 29 year old cousin was asking and whining about he needs $50 dollers to buy video games and so I thought that was okay. A couple hours later he came back home with a nintendo wii and i was omg where you get that money!? All I noticed he did more than just tried take $50 dollers. So I complained to my parents saying he stole the money and bought but, my parents didn't believe me. I was very depressed at that time... While my cousin who has a fricken Xbox, PS3 and now a Wii has more games than the wii cost and a bunch of arcade games too. It's been a couple months and he admited that he took all the money but, tells me that i didnt deserve it... Saying that he needed the money for stuff like gas and how he helps me with hw and etc. Even tho his hypocrit comments wont work with me and he never did those stuff before. So I'm guessing if I call Nintendo and say "My wii has been stolen from can i get a new one XD" what will happen?!

This more than a video game theft.. Now I know not to even trust my family members too. What kind of guy steals stuff from a kid who is less then half his age and all he does is play COD4. Right now I told his mom and she's pissed and calls him immature. IN A COUPLE MONTHS HE IS GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE TO HIS GF!!??!?! HELP FAST!!

TanukiNinja

Punch him in the face unitlll he gives you the wii. :P

Great-Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Great-Wii
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts
Grab a bat go to his room smash his 360 and Ps3...then take the wii....then trash his room (if i were u i would make a party in his room) then take a pee on his bed....fight fire with fire:twisted:
darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

He took your $$$ You Take his Wii What goes around comes around!bbkkristian

Amen to that.

There is nothing wrong with stealing something that should be yours.

scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts

Take your brother's wii and 360 and PS3 :twisted:

Then take your bro's 360 games.

Insert the game into the disc slot.

Turn on the 360 and start the game.

Lift the 360 while the game is spinning in the disc slot (shake it for added effect)

Repeat with each game.

Once you've done that, turn on the 360 and put one of those games that you damaged in the 360. Keep it on for a day or 2 and Voila! Revenge is served?

Not quite... Smash the 360 to make sure he doesn't use a warranty on it.

You're probably wondering "What to do with the PS3"

Well do the same things you did with the 360 and now you're done with your revenge ^^

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

I remember i had a gamboy advance, and an 6 yr old family friend. I was like 10 and he came over, and stole my gameboy, and my games. i told my parents but they never listened to me. I later found the gameboy in his room with my game and my profile. he ended up admiting to it 2 yrs later but threw the thing away. I got so angry at my parents for not beleiving me, and they still didn't believe me. My parents never trust me. They think im paranoid. uh nag ur parents to death and show them the code. Explain with logic. try every damn thing u can. dont let ur cousin get away with it. U siad his mom told u to take it back right? ask her in private to help u fix this. tell her to tell ur parents what ur 29 yr old cousin did to u. try something like that anyway.

mushir123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mushir123
Member since 2006 • 198 Posts
No offense, but your cousin sucks.
nnfnnfnfnnfnnf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nnfnnfnfnnfnnf
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts
Get a red cap and some blue overalls and jump on that goombas head. Oh, and then steal back your wii.