Spirittrack is frikking hard

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thelibarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Thelibarr
Member since 2009 • 257 Posts

I've tried to play the song with that sand sage for atleast 50 timens now (not kidding). Is this some kind of glitch or something becausehe just tells me that I need to stop improvising and try again! I am crazy mad right now, this is harder than all the games bosses combined!

Is there any way to solve this problem because I sooo close to snapping my ds in two!

pokljyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 pokljyut
Member since 2003 • 113 Posts

I found it's a lot easier than Phantom Hourglass, wich I haven't even finished yet.

Thelibarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Thelibarr

I found it's a lot easier than Phantom Hourglass, wich I haven't even finished yet.

pokljyut

You didn't even read my post did you?

San_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 San_09
Member since 2009 • 1206 Posts

pokljyut
Weird. Very Weird
SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#5 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts
Its one of the ones that skips notes, right? You have to wait for the locomo to play their part first. You then start yours with a steady pace(not too fast or slow). They will be playing different notes so if you listen to theirs, you might mess up...just focus on your part(maybe even turn the sound off?) If its one that skips notes, try to get as close to your mic as you can and still see the screen to move the flute. When you have to skip, turn your head quick to "stop" the previous note and move to the next. Its hard to describe but practice helps. You don't need to be perfect on these either. I had some note skips that picked up the wrong note and it still went through. Without seeing you do it, its hard to tell you what you may be doing wrong. If you have anymore questions, ask away.
Thelibarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Thelibarr

Its one of the ones that skips notes, right? You have to wait for the locomo to play their part first. You then start yours with a steady pace(not too fast or slow). They will be playing different notes so if you listen to theirs, you might mess up...just focus on your part(maybe even turn the sound off?) If its one that skips notes, try to get as close to your mic as you can and still see the screen to move the flute. When you have to skip, turn your head quick to "stop" the previous note and move to the next. Its hard to describe but practice helps. You don't need to be perfect on these either. I had some note skips that picked up the wrong note and it still went through. Without seeing you do it, its hard to tell you what you may be doing wrong. If you have anymore questions, ask away.SiK99
Ok thx :) That was a helpful post. I will try again tomorrow when my head has stopped hurting from too much oxygen.

King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#7 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

The timing to the song is messed up. Go check out some Youtube videos and see for yourself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#8 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
Strange, I found the songs easy to do most of the time. My dad and sister often asking me to do the flute parts for them.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
^^Thought they where easy as well
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10 Theguy56
Member since 2003 • 1379 Posts

They're just luck no matter how fast or slow you do them.

I shut off my DSi in frustration with the sand part...

AdamantArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AdamantArmor
Member since 2010 • 35 Posts
I never had a problem with the songs. I thought it was pretty simple.
Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#12 Luigi12901
Member since 2009 • 1243 Posts

I never had a problem with the songs. I thought it was pretty simple.AdamantArmor

Same here.

chefstubbies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 chefstubbies
Member since 2007 • 2583 Posts

I've tried to play the song with that sand sage for atleast 50 timens now (not kidding). Is this some kind of glitch or something becausehe just tells me that I need to stop improvising and try again! I am crazy mad right now, this is harder than all the games bosses combined!

Is there any way to solve this problem because I sooo close to snapping my ds in two!

Thelibarr

The flute playing is the most frusterating part of this game, and is what has made me stop playing it...I want to play Zelda, not Wii Music.

windsquid9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 windsquid9000
Member since 2009 • 3206 Posts

[QUOTE="AdamantArmor"]I never had a problem with the songs. I thought it was pretty simple.Luigi12901

Same here.

Same. I still got all of them on my first try, even when I messed up. I don't understand how people are having such a hard time with it.

King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#15 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

[QUOTE="Luigi12901"]

[QUOTE="AdamantArmor"]I never had a problem with the songs. I thought it was pretty simple.windsquid9000

Same here.

Same. I still got all of them on my first try, even when I messed up. I don't understand how people are having such a hard time with it.

I'm curious...to all the people claiming they didn't have problems, are you using a DSi or DSL?

kikitube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 kikitube
Member since 2009 • 576 Posts

Yes, I agree. I haven't finished The Phantom Hourglass, which is a lot easier.

SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#17 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts

[QUOTE="windsquid9000"]

[QUOTE="Luigi12901"]

Same here.

King9999

I'm curious...to all the people claiming they didn't have problems, are you using a DSi or DSL?

I had 2 songs mess up (once a piece) and that is it for the whole game. I was using a DSL.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="SiK99"][QUOTE="King9999"]

[QUOTE="windsquid9000"]Same. I still got all of them on my first try, even when I messed up. I don't understand how people are having such a hard time with it.

I had 2 songs mess up (once a piece) and that is it for the whole game. I was using a DSL.

Was also using the Lite but still never had a problem
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Theguy56

DSi, no matter what speed it just doesn't work lol. ONly have problems at the Sand one by the way.

Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#20 Luigi12901
Member since 2009 • 1243 Posts

[QUOTE="windsquid9000"]

[QUOTE="Luigi12901"]

Same here.

King9999

DSi here. I did have to do one twice, but that was my fault for not paying attention.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
I'm going too go a little off-topic here, but did anyone else have the hardest time with the second boss of this game out of all bosses? I know I did. :?
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TriniPlayer

I'm going too go a little off-topic here, but did anyone else have the hardest time with the second boss of this game out of all bosses? I know I did. :?DJ-Lafleur
Yeah i had some trouble trying to beat him only because of the fact that i was running out of screen space when i was trying to dodge him attacks.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts
lol and I thought I was having a extremely difficult time with that stupid sand song. :lol: I've been stuck on that part for the last 2 days.....:x
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tocool340

DSi, no matter what speed it just doesn't work lol. ONly have problems at the Sand one by the way.

Theguy56

I have the original fat DS and still have a hard time with it...:(

And out of all the songs, that also is the only one I have a difficult time with. I mean, I've played it just about the exact same way he did and still no luck......

I even played it just like this guy when I first played it and still have no luck....

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tocool340
I'm going too go a little off-topic here, but did anyone else have the hardest time with the second boss of this game out of all bosses? I know I did. :?DJ-Lafleur
I thought the fire boss was the most difficult boss when I first fought him. I kept running out of arrows so the stupid falling rocks would end up killing me when I'm running around trying to get arrows from the falling rocks....
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Theguy56

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]

tocool340

And out of all the songs, that also is the only one I have a difficult time with. I mean, I've played it just about the exact same way he did and still no luck......

I even played it just like this guy when I first played it and still have no luck....

See it IS luck. That guy didn't even match the song.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tocool340
[QUOTE="tocool340"]

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]

Theguy56

See it IS luck. That guy didn't even match the song.

I've just played it as perfect as I can get and still managed to fail. This must be my 100th try performing the song...
Shy_Guy_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#28 Shy_Guy_Red
Member since 2006 • 17138 Posts

Still don't get this, I got them all on my first 3 or so tries.

I have met people that have trouble though, I wonder what it is.

And off topic, but I thought the game was hard, first Zelda since Majora and OoT when I had to actually use a bottle to not die at a couple parts of the game.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#29 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

Thelibarr
Ok. If you are stuck on Spirit Tracks, then you wont stand a chance on Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tocool340

[QUOTE="Thelibarr"]

bbkkristian

Ok. If you are stuck on Spirit Tracks, then you wont stand a chance on Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons.

I'm stuck on what seems to be some sort of glitch where playing the sand duet perfectly somehow fails in the eyes of that locomo. Game is difficult, but not so much where I died a lot of times. Only reason I'm stuck on that game is because of a nearly impossible obstacle that doesn't allow me to go any further in the game......

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tocool340

I did it!!!!! I finally did it!!!!

Even though it took my most lazy no where near perfect attempt to finally get passed it...>.>

its_a_username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 its_a_username
Member since 2009 • 598 Posts

make sure to hold the last note all the way

that happened to me so many times at the fire temple

i had to hold the last note for like another second then it worked

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tocool340

its_a_username

Out of the 100 times I tried, I also attempted to do that and had no success. The only way I was able to do it was to make a half-assed attempt where it would probably borderline at being successful....

Edit: I didn't even hold the last note at the end....

its_a_username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 its_a_username
Member since 2009 • 598 Posts

[QUOTE="its_a_username"]

tocool340

Out of the 100 times I tried, I also attempted to do that and had no success. The only way I was able to do it was to make a half-assed attempt where it would probably borderline at being successful....

Edit: I didn't even hold the last note at the end....

haha ok

i still need to get there im doin the final part at the spirit temple i havnt played it in a while

its finals week (im a freshman in highschool) so i really dont have much time 2 play right now just studyin its gay

my school also didnt get martin luther king day off

it waz really stupid

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

I got stuck at the fire for about 2 hours and now I'm at sand and I got so frustrated I quit the game. I'm using a DS phat.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts
I agree that the flute is frustrating. I've only done the first song with the forest sage and it took me like 15 tries to finally get it.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tocool340

I got stuck at the fire for about 2 hours and now I'm at sand and I got so frustrated I quit the game. I'm using a DS phat.

nintendoman562

I don't think the game console has anything to do with it. It's basically how you play it. I think Nintendo forgot to put in the data for when people actually play the sand duet perfectly unlike the rest of the songs. So basically, just make a poor yet not terrible attempt and you should get it. Just don't expect it to happen if you trying to go for perfection....