Sonic Colors PERFECT score from GamePro (German)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Voyant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Voyant
Member since 2006 • 513 Posts

USA gave it a 87% not Germany...but germany (including all the editors) gave it a perfect Score and is one of thier RARE perfect games of all time. They also say its just as good as SMG.

Video Review! (Has Some Spoliers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ecHD-DeBY&feature=player_embedded#!

Empty_World

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Empty_World
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts
I plan on picking it up some time. Scores don't bother me if I want a game I get it.
ThePerro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#3 ThePerro
Member since 2006 • 3105 Posts

I stopped reading Gamepro after they dumbed it down (Removed all the novelty editor names like "Dan Elecktro", took out Lame Pro, pretty much became a generic magazine void of any character) but it's good to see Sonic Colours getting good scores.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
I plan on picking it up some time. Scores don't bother me if I want a game I get it.Empty_World
Agreed and after playing the demo on DS through the Nintendo channel, I am getting this game no matter what. It is freaking awesome.
Gorillanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gorillanator
Member since 2009 • 867 Posts

I have a feeling that that will be the only perfect score for the game, and that most scores will fall in the AA range.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
[QUOTE="Empty_World"]I plan on picking it up some time. Scores don't bother me if I want a game I get it.nini200
Agreed and after playing the demo on DS through the Nintendo channel, I am getting this game no matter what. It is freaking awesome.

I didn't think the demo was any different really from Sonic Rush other than having a homing ability. I thought the game was supposed to be in 3D, am I wrong?? i'm not saying it's a bad thing because Sonic Rush was a really fun game for me and thought it was the best Sonic since Sonic 2.
ModeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 ModeDude
Member since 2009 • 1135 Posts
[QUOTE="nini200"][QUOTE="Empty_World"]I plan on picking it up some time. Scores don't bother me if I want a game I get it.roboccs

I didn't think the demo was any different really from Sonic Rush other than having a homing ability. I thought the game was supposed to be in 3D, am I wrong?? i'm not saying it's a bad thing because Sonic Rush was a really fun game for me and thought it was the best Sonic since Sonic 2.

The Wii version's in 3D, and is the version that's getting all the really awesome review score, the one on the DS is essentially a bit of a different game, and has been getting scores a bit lower than the Wii one.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
now that's unexpected.
ahs_902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ahs_902
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

The right question is.... How many editors gave this game bellow averge rating or so ?

burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#10 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

Actually the German GamePro did give it 87%. The 3/3 scores from the editors in the magazine were just a quick opinion thing and dont actually affect the overall score in any way. Whoever originally said it got a perfect score was just assuming based off of this. It did get 87% in that mag. The German GamePro is still the only version of GamePro that has reviewed the game.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

I am still not sure what score this will get. I am waiting for IGN, GameTrailers, or Gamespot for this one. Preferably GS.

ModeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 ModeDude
Member since 2009 • 1135 Posts
In all honesty, I don't care how the game does in terms of review score. I've seen what it does, it looks amazingly fun for myself, so I'm going to get this game regardless if Gamespot/IGN give it something even as awful as a 3/10 or something like that.
knuckl3head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 knuckl3head
Member since 2009 • 908 Posts

This game looks freaken good. I'm into it.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#14 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

Wow, now that is an undeniably great score.