Sonic Adventure 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

I hope they make is since I liked the first two. I don't know why Sega didn't just make this one instead of Sonic Heroes, and the Secret rings, etc.

Anyone else want this game.

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 sonic_rusher
Member since 2007 • 2185 Posts
nintendo fans deserve it even their crappy shadow the hedgehog sold better on GC than all the other platforms
krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts
a game similar to the SA's is, supposedly, in development, hold on to your hats.
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gotdangit

I hope they bring in the Chaos also because it was a fun little minigame that wasn't too mini.

It also needs to be longer than 2. One was pretty good but I liked 2 more.

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 sonic_rusher
Member since 2007 • 2185 Posts
if they made Sonic Adventure 3 as good of a sequal to SA2 as SMG was to SMS then Sonic woykd finally get on his feet
heroofwinds1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 heroofwinds1
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts
all the recent sonic games(except maybe some on portable consoles)were very bad.if a new sonic adventure game comes out sega must change everything to make a game that deserves to belong in the sonic franchise.all the sonic 3d games can not compare with how awesome sonic was in his old 2d days.it would be great to see a new sonic game but only if sega finds the way to bring the great feeling sonic had in 2d at the 3d era..
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gotdangit

I liked the 3d ones better than the 2d ones. I did grow up with the 2d ones so you can't say I didn't experience it and whatever.

Both the Adventure ones were my favorite. I really hope they make this one like the other two. Not the 2d ones like one gameboy, and DS.

Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts

I've been hoping for an adventure 3 for some years now. The only one thing I am begging Sega not to do, is that there are not scavenger hunts (Knuckle/Rouge) those were the worst part of adventure 2.

Also, I really happen to have liked Sonic and the Secret Rings, quite a lot actually.

Pie_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pie_Fan
Member since 2006 • 156 Posts
I own most of the 2D games on Virtual console and honestly prefer Sonic and the Secret Rings. I also own Sonic Adventure 2 for GC, but I didn't enjoy it as much. I hope they maybe combine the two, giving it a less linear feel but still keeping the speed.
Avatar image for flintheart_glomgold
Flintheart_Glomgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 215

#10 Flintheart_Glomgold
Member since 2005 • 58 Posts
No more Sonic! Talk about being overexposed. Give us a new James Pond game!
movin_target

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 movin_target
Member since 2005 • 3412 Posts
No more Sonic! Talk about being overexposed. Give us a new James Pond game!Shawn_Watson
James Pond? I know that can't be a typo.
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Cesar_Barba

[QUOTE="Shawn_Watson"]No more Sonic! Talk about being overexposed. Give us a new James Pond game!movin_target
James Pond? I know that can't be a typo.

Nope, not a typo a t all, just one of those old games, never played it my self, but as far as I know, Sega had nothing to do with it.

EDIT: I knew it, it is an EA game, seen it on too many consoles back in the day to be a Sega game.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#13 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I hope it happens the first 2 Sonic Adventure games were amazing but I think we might not get a Sonic Adventure 3 because remember the first 2 were on a Sega console.
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Cesar_Barba
I hope it happens the first 2 Sonic Adventure games were amazing but I think we might not get a Sonic Adventure 3 because remember the first 2 were on a Sega console.chocolate1325
True, but both were ported to the GCN, SA2 was even better than the DreamCast version, while SA1 was more buggy on the GCN. Yesterday while (still) hunting down a copy of Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes I came across a copy of Sonic Gems Collection for GCN, really wanted it for my collection, but the case was in really bad shape, that's another one I really need to add to my collection of GCN games.
knightfire35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 knightfire35
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
I agree, SA 2 was my favorete game on gamecube, and possibly favorete Sonice game. A new one for Wii would be nice. Secret Rings just failed completly to bring the sonic 3d experiance to the Wii.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
if it has Chao World I may consider getting it for that :D
halfmask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 halfmask
Member since 2010 • 240 Posts

I've been thinking about this, and I would love to see a SA 3!

Sonic Adventure 2 is probably my fave Sonic game. The more recent ones aren't too great. I liked the daytime levels on Sonic Unleashed, so they should do the levels in that style, but have more adventure (and not 2D like in Unleashed), and more Tails, Knuckles and Shadow, and all the other secondary characters. It seems like recently, they've forgotten about them.

And I say bring back the Chao garden!

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

There was so much wrong with Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, I didn't embrace it the same way everyone else did. They're terrible.

There is only 1 maybe 2 levels in the original Sonic Adventure (Sonic Missions) that were good. I never liked the way Sonic controlled. And don't get me started on the extra characters... what a way to butcher knuckles.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#19 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111411 Posts
Sonic Adventure 2 was pretty decent though, minus the terribly boring and tedious emerald hunting missions. The camera did get in the way a bit too often on almost every level though. But I'd prefer that upcoming Sonic 4 to Sonic Adventure 3 any day.