Sequels to Wii games you liked.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

So I've recently been thinkin about replaying Excite Truck, I haven't touched it for like 6 months, but watching Baja on On the Spot last night made me think "Hang on, Excite Truck was about 200 times more fun than this looks" That's one game I'd like a sequel to, with online more maps and trucks etc.

Also although the first was very avergae, I'd love a Red Steel sequel, imagine if every level was like the "rabbit" hunting level in the crazy games place, that level was so good.

Zack and Wiki and No More Heroes should also get sequels.

I also want a sequel to Boom Blox but on Wii 2 so you can have a bigger create mode with better physics and it lags less when you build a big level.

What Wii games do you want sequels to?

ECG_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ECG_24
Member since 2008 • 1653 Posts
I'd like a Battalion Wars sequel (Battalion Wars 3). More players online and voice chat would be nice.
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bobbetybob

I'd like a Battalion Wars sequel (Battalion Wars 3). More players online and voice chat would be nice.ECG_24

I wouldn't mind this actually, but it would definitely need a checkpoint system implemented, it was irritating in 2 to get through a 20 minutes mission, fail right at the end and have to do it all again...

gamerkid600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gamerkid600
Member since 2008 • 435 Posts
A new Zelda game, but we probably won't get one until next year:cry:
ECG_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ECG_24
Member since 2008 • 1653 Posts

A new Zelda game, but we probably won't get one until next year:cry:gamerkid600

I'm thinking more like holiday 2010.

Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts
NO MORE HEROES 2
gamerkid600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gamerkid600
Member since 2008 • 435 Posts

I'm thinking more like holiday 2010.

^^^ No even worst:cry:

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

no more heroes 2 please

cmon if beyond good and evil can get a sequal, why not nmh?

Paleo_Orca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Paleo_Orca
Member since 2007 • 858 Posts

Endless Ocean sequel. It's already surprisingly good with a cheap price and has tons of variety in terms of environments and animals to discover. (This game is mostly for people who like exploration and/or marine life ;P )

There's 214 species in the game, but I bet I could name at least 500 or 1,000 more they could add. (I'm going for a Marine Bio phD. :D ) Also they could expand a lot of different areas and make new ones.

Also, considering Arika's past games like this (EverBlue and EverBlue 2), publishing Endless Ocean with Nintendo was a great success for them.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition. I know the Godfather 2 is in the making, we just dont know if it will arrive on the Wii, but i hope it does. The first one really well made in terms of motion controls. Its some of the most fun i've had with my Wii.

Avatar image for TwilightSoilder
TwilightSoilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TwilightSoilder
Member since 2007 • 1831 Posts
I'd say Okami 2. (Even though I have the PS2 version. :P)
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bobbetybob

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition. I know the Godfather 2 is in the making, we just dont know if it will arrive on the Wii, but i hope it does. The first one really well made in terms of motion controls. Its some of the most fun i've had with my Wii.

Haziqonfire

Oh god how could I forget this! YES! Imagine Godfather Wii but with the streets a little bit busier, more blood (=p), longer stroy (it's pretty long already though, took me about 20 hours to get Don) and slightly better graphics, although for a free-roaming game it does look quite good.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17888 Posts

ure going to think im crazy.

but i would love a sequal to endless ocean. i thought it was a great game...but it lacked meat and there wasnt enough to explore.

so yea...a sequal with a massive area to explore..the size of morrowind kind of big.

more emphasis on exploring and finding hidden treasures. i really enjoyed exploring the ruins and the sunken ship and caves n stuff in the origonal.

a better sense of culture and history to the places u explore. doesnet have to be based on real life or anything mind.

bring in thigns like deep sea subs so u can get really far down.

tofanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tofanatic
Member since 2005 • 57 Posts
beyond good and evil is getting a sequel? that would be tight
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts

beyond good and evil is getting a sequel? that would be tighttofanatic

I hear it won't be on Wii though :(

I would like to see Red Steel 2. Ubi is usually a let down but FPSs have come so far on the Wii since then.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 bobbetybob

ure going to think im crazy.

but i would love a sequal to endless ocean. i thought it was a great game...but it lacked meat and there wasnt enough to explore.

so yea...a sequal with a massive area to explore..the size of morrowind kind of big.

more emphasis on exploring and finding hidden treasures. i really enjoyed exploring the ruins and the sunken ship and caves n stuff in the origonal.

a better sense of culture and history to the places u explore. doesnet have to be based on real life or anything mind.

bring in thigns like deep sea subs so u can get really far down.

osan0

I don't think you're crazy at all, I loved Endless Ocean, it was just too damn short, and I totally agree exploring the ship area was so brilliant, I wish there were more places like that in the game.

And people we know nothing about BGAE2 yet, it could well be on Wii, unless Ubisoft think they're going to sell more on two consoles with a smaller userbase than the 3 consoles they sold the first one on then they're going to want a 3rd console to put it on.