RetroStudios, Suda51, Capcom -- What do you want from them in the future?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

All 3 of these companies have delivered/will deliver some really good titles for the Wii. What i want to know is, what are you expecting from them in the future? For me personally, im expecting a couple of things from retro studios, capcom, and suda51.

Retro Studios:

• RPG -- They were previously working on raven blade, a RPG for the gamecube. Hopefully they can make some unique, innovative RPG for the Wii
  • FPS -- They have nailed the controls with metroid prime 3, and they can build upon them further with using MOH:H2 as a guide. They can also make a very good multiplayer FPS

Suda51:

• Assuming that No More Heroes does well, i think suda51 will continue to support the platform.
  • Action/Quirky Violent game -- something again like no more heroes, same visual art style, but a different story
  • No More Heroes 2 (assuming the first sells well)

Capcom:

• RE1,2,3 Bundle -- im fully expecting them to remake those titles after both RE4 and RE:UC sold/are selling well on the Wii. Hopefully they will remake it RE4 style, and also add some new content
  • RE Exclusive -- another RE title that will be an exclusive, not a light gun game but a true RE title.
  • RPG -- hopefully capcom can make a good RPG for the Wii
  • Fighter -- I really want to see a street fighter game come to the Wii, but i want it to be something like SNK VS. Capcom style. That would totally be awesome imo.
  • New IP -- They're is so much potential to create a new IP for hardcores, or like SMG, breaking that boundry of hardcores and casuals. Hopefully capcom makes a new IP that will work really well on the Wii

So those are my ideas of games/genres from companies i would like to see on the Wii. What about you guys?

MegaSonicZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 MegaSonicZX
Member since 2007 • 811 Posts
Capcom still hasn't made a MegaMan game for the Wii. Almost all they're focusing on is Resident Evil.
mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts

i mostly want games form suda 51 that dont follow the norm. i love wierd games, finding wierd games, playing them. often these games are amazing. i cant wait for okami and would love to play *gasp* Tingles Rupeeland. eitherway, i want suda to keep make innovative games that dont follow any sort of precendent. i loved killer7. cannot wait for no more heroes.

all i am saying is i want more different games. elite beat agents. tingles rosy rupeeland. killer7.okami. the japanese really have it right when it comes to fresh experiences. its a shame nintendo doesnt bring a lot of the games over here.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
Retro studios - some new IP action adventure game. Capcom - Megaman, new IP action game, Z&W2.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 haziqonfire

Ah, i totally forgot about Megaman, and another Z&W.

As for Suda51, im really interested in the games they make. I've started to explore all types of games now instead of sticking with FPS, RPG, etc. I think its better off that way, also the unique games tend to be the better ones ;).

ImSwordMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ImSwordMan
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts
If anything, I would like to see a new Viewtiful Joe game
Goten_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7 Goten_king
Member since 2004 • 4327 Posts
Retro : New First Person adventure or Third Person Adventure. No FPS multi, after seeing MP2 multi, Nooo.. lol

Capcom : RE5, RE: Brand New Story Arc, Okami 2, Brand new Adventure game

Suda 51 : If NMH turns out good, then maybe a similar game down the road with more innovation/controls/whatever else thats wacky.

EDIT: I take it back about Retro. If they work with Nintendo R&D*? (the ones who made Hunters), and make a game based on all the "hunters" that tells the back stories of each character along with Hunters/Haloish/CoD4ish Multiplayer. Now THAT would be a great game.
Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts
Please Capcom, please give us RE: 5.
sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 sexy_chimp
Member since 2007 • 6457 Posts

Retro:

A non-generic, single player FPS.

Suda51:

Never played their games so I can't really say

Capcom:

RE5, a new REAL RE game, Power Stone 3?

tgh93_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 tgh93_29
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts
all i ask for capcom is more street fighter resident evil and mainly(scoff if you must) battle networks
rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts

Capcom: If anyone, they can take the Wii places, like when they made RE4 for the GC.

And an RE Exclusive would be GREAT!

TDLlama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TDLlama
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts

Suda 51 should keep doing what Suda 51 does... be different. Capcom should bring Mega Man to the Wii... hopefully in 2D. As for Retro, I'm thinking racing sim... don't know why, but the Wii needs one.

jfjfjfjfjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jfjfjfjfjf
Member since 2005 • 706 Posts
Something Viewtiful Joe related. Not sure who owns the rights anymore what with the whole Clover thing, but hopefully Seeds would be involved.
Dr_Corndog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 Dr_Corndog
Member since 2004 • 3245 Posts
I agree, I'd like to see Retro pick up Raven Blade and release it for the Wii, or make something similar.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 haziqonfire
i forgot about viewtiful joe, i would also love to see a sequal.
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Suda 51 should keep doing what Suda 51 does... be different. Capcom should bring Mega Man to the Wii... hopefully in 2D. As for Retro, I'm thinking racing sim... don't know why, but the Wii needs one.

TDLlama
Maybe the Wii needs one but from Retro it would be a waste of talent imo.
fireshinigami2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 fireshinigami2
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts

Retro Studios:

Raven Blade.

Another FPS.

Capcom: